Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Riptor
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I have a mpu and driver board I just pulled out of my black hole. The machine stopped booting up, and I'm not sure what the problem was. Everything ive read suggests either a resistor or prom on mpu which is beyond my repair skills. Lights and sound all worked. I'm sure one board is good, and mpu probably needs minor work. What would you think a fair asking price is for the pair, knowing it's one good board plus the other non working? Any pricing suggestions appreciated so I can list to pinsiders first.

#2 6 years ago

Any pricing suggestions?

#3 6 years ago

Your problem could also be related to the power supply or connectors. I recommend you have someone out to look at the game before replacing your boards (and potentially damaging the replacements!).

That said, working system 80 driver boards seem to go for around $50. A non-working MPU without corrosion... maybe $20 to the right person?

#4 6 years ago

Will do. Thanks for responding

#5 6 years ago

Send me a PM, I would be interested in both boards.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside