Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 292 posts
  • 131 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by jokerpoker
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

grips walnutinlay2 (resized).jpg
    grip2 Red Heartood (resized).jpg
    Walnut Grip2 (resized).jpg
    ballystern_display_compare.png
    20181123_170749 (resized).jpg
    20181123_170847 (resized).jpg
    20181123_154046 (resized).jpg
    20181123_153956 (resized).jpg
    20181123_170810 (resized).jpg
    20181123_170800 (resized).jpg
    20181123_170803 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20181123-131605_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 2.02.31 PM (resized).png
    black_friday_upright_multicade (resized).jpg
    black_friday_princeton (resized).jpg
    black_friday_proline (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #82 Speakers. Posted by msj2222 (5 years ago)

Post #87 Cointaker Posted by Yesh23 (5 years ago)

Post #105 Backbox and under can lighting Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #112 Speaker panel decals Posted by BioBa (5 years ago)

Post #121 Titan ring sale Posted by Titan_Pinball (5 years ago)

Post #164 Pinstadium sale Posted by pinstadium (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 292 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
    #1 5 years ago

We are one month away from Black Friday. In years past vendors have had some great buying opportunities for Black Friday and/or cyber Monday. I figured we can start a place for vendors to announce their upcoming specials and also a place for people to make a wishlist that can be seen by vendors.

Mustang Paul

My leg Lights are always on sale, 1st kit is full price and any others after that are $10 off and always Free shipping in the lower 48.
    Added 6 days ago:
    For the Black Friday and Cyber Monday the new price is now $75 for each Leg Light kit and of course Free shipping.

Ulekstore

20% off your entire order by using the coupon code: BF2018 during check out at www.ULEKstore.com

MI Pinball Refinery

I will be having a 10% sale off from my website from Black Friday to Cyber Monday, but excludes "official stern accessories and new/custom/used pinball machines" The discount coupon at check out is "BF2018"
    EDIT 11/21/18..... Some customers have been calling and emailing me about this sale.... I decided to start it now, Thanksgiving-eve. I thought why not, all of the big box stores are doing it. So it's going on NOW until Cyber Monday.

Pinnovators

Hi guys, Pinnovators will be doing Black Friday to Cyber Monday sales on all products.
    Thanks,
    Happy holidays,
    Pinnovators.com

Siegecraft Electronics

15% off all products from Siegecraft Electronics from the 21st at 7pm central time, through the end of November.
    Just need to use the discount code "15off2018" at checkout.

Xpinpinball

XPIN Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale
    10% OFF storewide AND Free Shipping! Use code BFCM2018 at checkout!
    Starts now. Valid through midnight November 27th. Valid ONLY on in-stock products. MUST use coupon code at checkout.
    xpinpinball.com

Comet Pinball

As always, huge Black Friday sale at Comet Pinball!
    20-30% off selected products (2SMDs, 8SMD flashers, 7SMD lighting strips, Star Post Light Kits, Spotlight Kits, and Fire Bulbs) while supplies last. Orders over $199 get a free Illuminated Flipper Button Kit. Sale runs all day Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday...starting and stopping around midnight EST.
    As always, free shipping for US orders $99 and up. No free shipping for international orders, however, earlier this year we lowered our international shipping rates pretty dramatically
    http://www.cometpinball.com

Arcade Action

Black Friday sale going on now at http://www.ArcadeMade.com
    Save 18% for 2018 - storewide.

DJshakes ( airball protectors)

I'll offer my airball mods for discount from today thru Sunday 5 pm.
    Take $3 off, so $12 shipped.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/70819
    Take $5, so $20 shipped.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/70818

Metal-mods

25% off all decals from my shop starting anytime after midnight until midnight on monday. Here's some samples!

Arts Arcade ( love these )

I will be having my only sale on Custom Wood Gun Grips for your Shadow Pinball!
    Each set will be $10 off with Free Shipping!
    Once they are Gone....Thats it! No more to be made!

Pinball bulbs

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Special at Pinballbulbs.com. This year you can get 20% off all Ultimate LED kits on our website. In addition, we will give a free single color speaker light kit for every ultimate LED kit in your cart. The sale starts at 10PM Pacific time November 22 and runs until Monday November 26 at 10pm.
    Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY18

Mikeincali

I am offering 20% off all Custom Shooter Rods starting Black Friday and going through the end of 2018. Shooter Rods designed for most all pins. Contact me for designs and images. All current and former military personnel receive Free Shipping!!

BSavage

Check out ModMyPin.com for 20% Glo-Balls and other fluorescent balls in stock. Now through November 27.

Titan Pinball

TITAN PINBALL BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY
    20% off all orders over $50 Friday November 23 to Monday November 26 at midnight... coupon code TITAN18BF
    The 20% off applies to ALL in-stock products on the Titan website EXCEPT the 50 piece Universal ring kits, 100 piece Competition Bulk Variety Pack, other already discounted items and Titan Pinmats. Also, free shipping on orders over $250 in the contiguous US!

Flashinstinct

ITS BLACK FRIDAY AGAIN. BUY 1 GET 1 (BOGO) 75% OFF (Nov. 12 - Nov 26) I've made it easy this year and have made all the hard work to make things simple. No math required.
    Any order $50 and above gets entered into a draw to win their order free. Every person that bumps the thread gets entered into a draw to get their entire order at 50% OFF on top of the 75% OFF offer (almost free)
    You can add a Bally or Stern Lockdown Bar editions starting at $2.50(limit of 2 per order). At $2.50 (Bally set only), you must choose 1 "X" install ball sticker along with 1 inspector name sticker (Simply send me a message through your order of your selection) or for $5 you can get the entire sheet. Stern sets are $2.50. You must purchase any other set in order to take advantage of the lockdown bar sale. Orders with only lockdown bars at $2.50/$5 will be refunded.

LIGHTSOUTPINBALL.COM

The code is HOLIDAY SALE 2018
    The sale is 20% off of everything on the website; starting now and running until December 15th.
    LED bulbs and kits(just call for a price if you do not see the kit and we will take 20% off of the normal price for the kit)
    Titan rubber parts and full kits
    Fluorescent plastics
    Pinball Machines
    Pinballs
    Lights Out Pinball
    LIGHTSOUTPINBALL.COM
    215-840-3147

Pinball-mods.com

All Pinball-mods.com products are 18% off - Must use discount code: BF2018.
    All Pinball.Center products and STNG VUK kits are on sale for 10% off - No discount code needed.
    All sales start no earlier than Black Friday (11/23/2018 ) at 12:01am CST and will end at 11:59pm on Cyber Monday (11/26/2018). Shipping is not discounted. Limited to stock on hand - No Rain Checks.

Pinball pro

Pinball Pro offering 15% off Pinhedz Products Black Friday-Cyber Monday
    http://pinballpro.net/product-category/pinhedz/

Pinball haus

20% of all speaker panel decals!
    For 24 hours they are $27 instead of $35.
    The discount will be refunded via PayPal once the order is placed.

Bryan Kelly (CARGP)

$5 off all PinFoot products. Regular Foots, normally $25 a set, now just $20 a set.
    Felt backed Foots, normally $28 a set, now just $23 a set.
    Sale goes until midnight this Sunday.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/70861

Pinstadium

Pin Stadium Cyber Weekend (last sale of the year):
    $40 off Pin Stadiums and Orion's Belt, also 15% off all accessories!
    Use code: "cyber"

Pinside - Robin

I have decided to join the Black Friday craze and added my own little Pinside Black Friday sale.
    Get a year of Pinside+ for only $24 (instead of $35).

Great American Pinball

Free shipping on pinball accessories and new/old stock parts . Enter code blackfridaypins @ check out. Look for additional discounts throughout the Black Friday page! Adding for deals today. code is good through Cyber Monday. Call for spectacular Houdini pricing!!!!! 630-440-5190
    https://www.greatamericanpinball.com/black-friday-deals

Monster fish mod

FishTales owners!!! MonsterFishMOD now offering a 25% discount through CYBER Monday
    Normally $36, NOW JUST $27 INCLUDING SHIPPING (US).
    Discount only for Pinsiders through the shop link below!
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1142-monsterfish-mods/01579-monsterfish-mod-fish-tales-monster-fish-cyber-sale
    International shipping available.

Pin Graiifix

just posted this up in a seperate thread
    We have slashed all of our prices by 15% sitewide.
    No coupon needed.
    https://www.pingraffix.com

Pinsound

Get a free Headphones Station (value $50) and free shipping worldwide for a Pinsound board purchase!
    Coupon code: BLACK2018
    (speaker kits excluded from this offer)
    https://www.pinsound.org/shop/

Ballbaron.com

Ball Baron has an 18% off code for the weekend.
    fame2018

Cointaker

Just received from Cointaker.
    Need Christmas ideas to give your loved ones...here you go...Our Black Friday/Deer Lonely Ladies Day Special is on until December 3rd.
    COINTAKER WEBSITE BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL IS BUY 1 LED KIT, GET 1 50% OFF.
    USE COUPON CODE: BLKFRIDAY
    LASERIFFIC WEBSITE ONLY - BUY 1 TOPPER GET ON 25% OFF.
    USE COUPON CODE: BLKFRIDAY

2 weeks later
    #2 5 years ago

I would like a spike shaker motor on sale for Black Friday

#3 5 years ago

Titan Rubbers and Pinball Plating are on my wish list.

#4 5 years ago

The great but very expensive pinsound and colordmd mods that all newer machines deserve

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from KenEberhardt:

The great but very expensive pinsound and colordmd mods that all newer machines deserve

+1 for both colordmd and pinsound. I have about 8 games to put them on

#7 5 years ago

pinsound always has deals at shows.

#8 5 years ago

Bring on the comet pinball led sale!! I’m ready to buy lots and lots of bulbs. Haha

#9 5 years ago

My leg Lights are always on sale, 1st kit is full price and any others after that are $10 off and always Free shipping in the lower 48.

Added over 5 years ago:

For the Black Friday and Cyber Monday the new price is now $75 for each Leg Light kit and of course Free shipping.

1 week later
    #10 5 years ago

Cabinet decals.

#11 5 years ago

Pinnovators headphone kit deals would be nice

#12 5 years ago

Truck Caps... hey ... it's pinball-ish related.
    In the past; I've bought side decals and stuff like that... but I tend to not wait for a sale to buy my pinstuff unless it very cheap.
    I have bought many a bulb during the comet sales.

#14 5 years ago

Pinblades and LED’s

#15 5 years ago

I’m sure it’s unlikely but OCD boards. I got my hopes up when I saw herg blow out the capcoms recently.

— Jim

#16 5 years ago

Buy one, get one on new games would be great!

#17 5 years ago

Bump

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from JimFNB:

I’m sure it’s unlikely but OCD boards. I got my hopes up when I saw herg blow out the capcoms recently.

Seconded, I'd buy a few of these if there was a sale. I'm kind of tired of ordering and dealing with non-ghosting bulbs, but so far haven't pulled the trigger on any OCD: need a little extra motivation I guess.

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Bring on the comet pinball led sale!! I’m ready to buy lots and lots of bulbs. Haha

Would love a generic sale, like $10 off $100, $15 off $150, $20 off $200. Good for the vendor if it's graduated to motivate the buyer to the next level, but 10% off is fine too!

Seems like it's usually more of a "let's get rid of what we have too much stock of." Still, I bought a bunch of those ice-blues last year and they worked great as GI in space and future theme games.

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

Would love a generic sale, like $10 off $100, $15 off $150, $20 off $200. Good for the vendor if it's graduated to motivate the buyer to the next level, but 10% off is fine too!
    Seems like it's usually more of a "let's get rid of what we have too much stock of." Still, I bought a bunch of those ice-blues last year and they worked great as GI in space and future theme games.

If I remember right, they were doing the dual smd bulbs too last year. That’s more than fine. I prefer the single smd, but for the price, I’ll buy tons of the dual smds.

#21 5 years ago

Has ColorDMD ever done black friday sales in the past? I can't seem to recall.

#22 5 years ago

Not pinball related but i would like a 65 inch Samsung under 500 bucks.

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

No...being a close friend and beta tester of the boys I can confirm no BF deals.
    I know colordmd seems steep at 400 with shipping for Lcd, led is 30 bucks cheaper. But, if you think they have huge profits and have glamorous lives, they dont. They are normal blue collar folk and there isnt a big profit in this venture. We are lucky they still even do it.

#24 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

No...being a close friend and beta tester of the boys I can confirm no BF deals.
    I know colordmd seems steep at 400 with shipping for Lcd, led is 30 bucks cheaper. But, if you think they have huge profits and have glamorous lives, they dont. They are normal blue collar folk and there isnt a big profit in this venture. We are lucky they still even do it.

You got that right especially on a complicated mod such as theirs.

#25 5 years ago

20% off your entire order by using the coupon code: BF2018 during check out at www.ULEKstore.com

#26 5 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

I do not believe so.

#27 5 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

Seconded, I'd buy a few of these if there was a sale. I'm kind of tired of ordering and dealing with non-ghosting bulbs, but so far haven't pulled the trigger on any OCD: need a little extra motivation I guess.

yes, just acquired a party zone which does a great job of executing dimming during game play and its terrible now with LED's. Would definitely get a GI OCD if on a sale.

#28 5 years ago

Free tote bag with every purchase... (Sorry I couldn't resist)

BUT yes we are limited anymore with what we can do as far as discounting with most companies, but we do have some specials we will be doing where allowed. Emails Joe at [email protected] for full price list.

Gobble Gobble : )

#29 5 years ago

You should put the actual deals and discount codes in your original post. That's what people did in previous years and that worked out great for all of us.

#30 5 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

You should put the actual deals and discount codes in your original post. That's what people did in previous years and that worked out great for all of us.

Yep, that was me I maintained the list for a few years and did LIVE updates multiple times a day through the entire season.

Here's an example from 2016 (the last year I did it)...
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-holiday-sales-announcements-pinball-related

The list is very short because as sales would expire, they were removed shortly after. At one point there were probably 30+ sales listed there. Also combined all the items wished for under a separate heading. No need to scroll through the entire thread, as live updates were being made to the main post anytime something new was added. I'd recommend following a similar format, people really seemed to like it. If the OP on this thread doesn't have the time or desire to maintain it, perhaps someone else that's got the time through the season could take the reigns. Highly critical to keep the list updated, otherwise it's not so useful.

#31 5 years ago
    Quoted from ULEKstore:

Ordered a couple days to early, should have thought about BF coming looking forward to who else will participate!

#32 5 years ago

Anyone heard anything from Pinball Life?

#33 5 years ago

I will be having a 10% sale off from my website from Black Friday to Cyber Monday, but excludes "official stern accessories and new/custom/used pinball machines" The discount coupon at check out is "BF2018"

EDIT 11/21/18..... Some customers have been calling and emailing me about this sale.... I decided to start it now, Thanksgiving-eve. I thought why not, all of the big box stores are doing it. So it's going on NOW until Cyber Monday.

Thanks,

Steve
    MI Pinball Refinery
    https://mipinballrefinery.com/

#34 5 years ago

ryanwanger any news this year?

#35 5 years ago
    Quoted from Langless28:

ryanwanger any news this year?

At this point, I think we'd need to make an announcement if we *didn't* have a Black Friday sale.

#36 5 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

At this point, I think we'd need to make an announcement if we *didn't* have a Black Friday sale.

Comet rocks!

#37 5 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

Black Friday sale

Out with it Ryan!! I got the shopping cart full.

#38 5 years ago

Hi guys, Pinnovators will be doing Black Friday to Cyber Monday sales on all products.
    Thanks,
    Happy holidays,
    Pinnovators.com

#39 5 years ago

The deal last year was pretty popular, so let's do a repeat!

15% off all products from Siegecraft Electronics from the 21st at 7pm central time, through the end of November.
    Just need to use the discount code "15off2018" at checkout.

#40 5 years ago

Gonna be bummed if comet has a big sale. Just bought a load of bulbs Monday.....

#41 5 years ago
    Quoted from bowtech:

Gonna be bummed if comet has a big sale. Just bought a load of bulbs Monday.....

You must have gotten all the non ghosting ones that I wanted. Because they are sold out of the ones I wanted.

#42 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spiderpin:

You must have gotten all the non ghosting ones that I wanted. Because they are sold out of the ones I wanted.

We're in stock on 87 of the 88 non-ghosting bulbs we carry. Either I'm missing something, or you wanted 4SMD wedge natural white non-ghosting? (Or maybe you wanted something else in a quantity larger than we have at the moment). PM if you want to discuss so I can at least make sure we notify you when that bulb is back in stock.

#43 5 years ago

XPIN Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale
    10% OFF storewide AND Free Shipping! Use code BFCM2018 at checkout!
    Starts now. Valid through midnight November 27th. Valid ONLY on in-stock products. MUST use coupon code at checkout.

xpinpinball.com

#44 5 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

We are one month away from Black Friday.

As in years past; will the OP be updating the first post with the vendor sales?
    I've seen numerous announcements here; but no update to post 1.

#45 5 years ago

Watching this thread have some money to spend! Hoping for Comet sale!

#46 5 years ago
    Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Thanks,
    Steve
    MI Pinball Refinery
    https://mipinballrefinery.com/

Ahh crap, I wish I waited for my order

#47 5 years ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

Watching this thread have some money to spend! Hoping for Comet sale!

He told me he was going to run a BF sale when I inquired lastweek

#48 5 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

Thanks,
    Happy holidays,
    Pinnovators.com

any code to enter?

#49 5 years ago

As always, huge Black Friday sale at Comet Pinball!

20-30% off selected products (2SMDs, 8SMD flashers, 7SMD lighting strips, Star Post Light Kits, Spotlight Kits, and Fire Bulbs) while supplies last. Orders over $199 get a free Illuminated Flipper Button Kit. Sale runs all day Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday...starting and stopping around midnight EST.

As always, free shipping for US orders $99 and up. No free shipping for international orders, however, earlier this year we lowered our international shipping rates pretty dramatically.

It's humbling to see so many people get excited about our sale. Thank you!

http://www.cometpinball.com (Sale page not live yet)

#50 5 years ago
    Quoted from ULEKstore:

taking advantage of this my secret santa recipient

Thanks!

There are 292 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-friday-specials-2018-announcements-and-wishlist?hl=pinballdad1961 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.