Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 292 posts
  • 131 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by jokerpoker
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

grips walnutinlay2 (resized).jpg
    grip2 Red Heartood (resized).jpg
    Walnut Grip2 (resized).jpg
    ballystern_display_compare.png
    20181123_170749 (resized).jpg
    20181123_170847 (resized).jpg
    20181123_154046 (resized).jpg
    20181123_153956 (resized).jpg
    20181123_170810 (resized).jpg
    20181123_170800 (resized).jpg
    20181123_170803 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20181123-131605_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 2.02.31 PM (resized).png
    black_friday_upright_multicade (resized).jpg
    black_friday_princeton (resized).jpg
    black_friday_proline (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 292 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
    #151 5 years ago

$5 off all PinFoot products. Regular Foots, normally $25 a set, now just $20 a set.

Felt backed Foots, normally $28 a set, now just $23 a set.

Sale goes until midnight this Sunday.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/70861

#152 5 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

I didn't notice it's not currently free shipping, sometimes it is, so might be better to wait for that. Still seems decent for 12", but please prove me wrong with your better deal: if you're going to crap on my suggestion, at least list a better alternative for an -actual- product.

Go look on amazon. Plenty of good subs for under $100 with free shipping.

#153 5 years ago
    Quoted from Yesh23:

Come on led ocd have a sale

They don't need to, that's the rub. Who else are you going to go to?

#154 5 years ago
    Quoted from Durzel:

That seems to be the mindset however there are many people sitting on the sidelines that would jump up and pull the trigger for some sorta discount.

#155 5 years ago
    Quoted from Durzel:

Pinsound doesn't have to either and because they did, I just bought 4 soundcards

#156 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

That seems to be the mindset however there are many people sitting on the sidelines that would jump up and pull the trigger for some sorta discount.

Totally agree with that comment.

#157 5 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I have 2 of these and they are great. Well worth the money.

ill second this!! i have these in all my sterns that support them. They are fantastic...now if I just want too lazy to cut the holes in the one for my star trek!!

#158 5 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

I Believe the concept behind Black Friday sales is for you to go visit their store to see what they offer? Same way stores offer a crazy door price on a TV, they want you to visit the Store.

I think I'm the only one that has no store or web site so pm me.

#159 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

The mindset is more that I'd rather have more free time than sales. The less I sell, the less time I have to spend testing, packing, and supporting orders.

#160 5 years ago

Anything from OCD?

#161 5 years ago

Happy Black Friday Pinheads!! We also compiled a list of Black Friday Deals, and we added about a dozen more yesterday and this morning!

https://thisweekinpinball.com/pinball-deals-for-black-friday-and-cyber-monday/

We're doing some cool Black Friday/Cyber Monday giveaways this weekend, so make sure to sign up for those too!

#162 5 years ago

Pinball-mods.com!!!!!!!!!!!

Just ordered they have some very cool pop bumper parts I am not seeing anywhere transparent all colors plus two colors of skirts. Just ordered all red transparent for my BK2K and it was on sale!

#163 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinphila:

Go look on amazon. Plenty of good subs for under $100 with free shipping.

Yet you can't point out a single one, just thread crap. Still waiting for your better deal on a 12" sub.

#164 5 years ago

Pin Stadium Cyber Weekend (last sale of the year):

$40 off Pin Stadiums and Orion's Belt, also 15% off all accessories!

Use code: "cyber"

--
    Scott
    Pin Stadium
    www.pinstadium.com

black_cyber_2018_PINSTADIUM (resized).pngblack_cyber_2018_PINSTADIUM (resized).png
    #165 5 years ago

Pinsound code isn't working?? Pinsound?

#166 5 years ago

I have decided to join the Black Friday craze and added my own little Pinside Black Friday sale.

Get a year of Pinside+ for only $24 (instead of $35).

red-heart-weekend (resized).pngred-heart-weekend (resized).png

#167 5 years ago

Lights out Pinball Code not working.

#168 5 years ago

Hi - I went ahead and ordered through Pinsound and they refunded the black friday discounts. Thanks for the quick response and great service.

#169 5 years ago

Who’s got the best deal on bulbs right now? I don’t want LED kits just bulk buy for bulbs whites, reds, blues, etc..

#170 5 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

I have decided to join the Black Friday craze and added my own little Pinside Black Friday sale.
    Get a year of Pinside+ for only $24 (instead of $35).
    [quoted image]

Nice @robin!! Will this extend our current year “subscription” another 12 months if we are already a Plus member? Actually, I’m not even sure how to tell when my last donation was made.

#171 5 years ago
    Quoted from pacman11:

Who’s got the best deal on bulbs right now? I don’t want LED kits just bulk buy for bulbs whites, reds, blues, etc..

Comet is the best I’ve seen.

#172 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

Nice robin!! Will this extend our current year “subscription” another 12 months if we are already a Plus member? Actually, I’m not even sure how to tell when my last donation was made.

You can see your last donated date by hovering your mouse over the red-heart icon next to your name. Yours is dated December 2, so it expires in 9 days.

If you make a plus donation today, your + expire date will be November 23rd 2019. So it will not add that remaining week, sorry about that! Although I guess it's still a great value

#173 5 years ago
    Quoted from blubboman:

Hi - I went ahead and ordered through Pinsound and they refunded the black friday discounts. Thanks for the quick response and great service.

Can you please share the code?

#174 5 years ago

Free shipping on pinball accessories and new/old stock parts . Enter code blackfridaypins @ check out. Look for additional discounts throughout the Black Friday page! Adding for deals today. code is good through Cyber Monday. Call for spectacular Houdini pricing!!!!! 630-440-5190

https://www.greatamericanpinball.com/black-friday-deals

thanks

GAP

#175 5 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

Yet you can't point out a single one, just thread crap. Still waiting for your better deal on a 12" sub.

The cheapest shipping option for me on that Monoprice sub is $47.75, which puts it at $132.74. Not that much of a deal...

I'm really hoping to see the Polk PSW10 pop up for $70 shipped. It occasionally goes that low, but I always miss it. Great pinball sub.

#176 5 years ago

FishTales owners!!! MonsterFishMOD now offering a 25% discount through CYBER Monday

Normally $36, NOW JUST $27 INCLUDING SHIPPING (US).
    Discount only for Pinsiders through the shop link below!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1142-monsterfish-mods/01579-monsterfish-mod-fish-tales-monster-fish-cyber-sale

International shipping available. PM and we can figure out shipping costs.

MFMODLOGO (resized).jpgMFMODLOGO (resized).jpg
    #177 5 years ago
    Quoted from Allibaster:

The cheapest shipping option for me on that Monoprice sub is $47.75, which puts it at $132.74. Not that much of a deal...
    I'm really hoping to see the Polk PSW10 pop up for $70 shipped. It occasionally goes that low, but I always miss it. Great pinball sub.

https://www.amazon.com/Polk-10-Inch-Powered-Subwoofer-Single/dp/B0002KVQBA/ref=sr_1_1

Agreed, that's a great sub. Amazon has it right now for $90 with Free Shipping.

#178 5 years ago

Not necessarily pinball, but these are all of the Black Friday thru Cyber Monday sales we are running right now.
    These are some great buys especially if you are in the market for a multicade, pool table or billiard accessories.

Although it says in store only, I will pass these sales on to my fellow pinsiders, however you would be responsible for shipping.

black_friday_cocktail_multicade (resized).jpgblack_friday_cocktail_multicade (resized).jpgblack_friday_cocktail_multicade1195 (resized).jpgblack_friday_cocktail_multicade1195 (resized).jpgblack_friday_imperial (resized).jpgblack_friday_imperial (resized).jpgblack_friday_olhausen (resized).jpgblack_friday_olhausen (resized).jpgblack_friday_poolsupplies (resized).jpgblack_friday_poolsupplies (resized).jpgblack_friday_popular (resized).jpgblack_friday_popular (resized).jpgblack_friday_princeton (resized).jpgblack_friday_princeton (resized).jpgblack_friday_proline (resized).jpgblack_friday_proline (resized).jpgblack_friday_upright_multicade (resized).jpgblack_friday_upright_multicade (resized).jpg
    #179 5 years ago

Anyone have trouble using the Titan code? It says invalid, expired, or reached usage limit for me.

#180 5 years ago

What about the Mod Couple? Anyone hear of any specials from them yet?

#181 5 years ago
    Quoted from Allibaster:

I just bought one refurb from factory on ebay for $74 shipped. I think they have a few left.

#182 5 years ago
    Quoted from jawjaw:

Anyone have trouble using the Titan code? It says invalid, expired, or reached usage limit for me.

You did do all capital letters. TITAN18BF I orderd 4am and haven't heard anything. Credit card said sell pending. Ordered from Comet around the same time and got confirmation right away. I must have orders to much from Titan.

#183 5 years ago

Has anyone placed an order with Titan Pinball and received a confirmation #.

#184 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spiderpin:

Has anyone placed an order with Titan Pinball and received a confirmation #.

Yep....ordered yesterday evening 10 minutes after they posted they had gone live, got confirmation shipment notification about an hour or so ago....

Give them time, they are probably swamped!

#185 5 years ago
    Quoted from AUKraut:

Yep....ordered yesterday evening 10 minutes after they posted they had gone live, got confirmation shipment notification about an hour or so ago....
    Give them time, they are probably swamped!

I'm like a kid at Christmas. Can't wait. I'll go play some pinball now.

#186 5 years ago

Just ordered Pinsound!!!
    So stoked, been on the list all year.
    had to send a quick email to Nicolas got a super fast response!
    Great customer service.
    Now to find those Indiana Jones soundtracks.

#187 5 years ago

Some of our BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS - EMAIL Joe at [email protected] for full list / details / pricing we can't show online...

American Pinball / HOUDINI
    $ 7,100 - Email [email protected] for Black Friday discount = ? with Art Blades NIB In Stock
    Open show game $ 7,100 - $ 400 = $ 6,700 - Email [email protected] for Black Friday discount = ? with Art Blades In Stock

Homepin / THUNDERBIRDS
    $ 5,000 NIB In Stock
    Open show game used only 2 days $ 5,000 - $ 500 Black Friday discount = $ 4,500

Team Pinball / The Mafia
    Open show game used only 2 days : #4 Founders Edition (one of first 10 with plaque) Originally $ 9,000 - $ 1,500 Black Friday discount = $ 7,500 In Stock
    Standard Edition NIB $ 7,500 - Production starting in January
    Only 20 total to be made ! Own this rarity.

Multimorphic / P3 - Lexy Lightspeed
    $ 10,000 / $ 1,000 Deposit
    Black Friday discount - FREE ROCs Mini Game $ 400 value !

VPCabs / Virtual PInball
    Vertigo - Upright Virtual 2-in-1 Pinball / Video Game with upgraded computer to play 100's of classic tables and lighted LED buttons.
    ALL UPGRADES FREE ! $ 4,150 - $ 650 Black Friday discount = $ 3,500 IN STOCK
    Vortex - Vertigo Tabletop or Wall Mount Version with upgraded computer to play 100's of classic tables and LED buttons.
    $ 3,100 - $ 250 Black Friday discount = $ 2,850 IN STOCK

Games with no discounts - but many in stock :
    JJP WOZ, Hobbit, Dialed In, POTC
    CG MMR, AFMR, MBR
    AP Oktoberfest
    Spooky TNA, ACNC

#188 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spiderpin:

You did do all capital letters. TITAN18BF I orderd 4am and haven't heard anything. Credit card said sell pending. Ordered from Comet around the same time and got confirmation right away. I must have orders to much from Titan.

Did all caps. Even copy paste code just to make sure. Is there a limit on how many people can use code?

#189 5 years ago
    Quoted from jawjaw:

Did all caps. Even copy paste code just to make sure. Is there a limit on how many people can use code?

Was your order over $50?

#190 5 years ago
    Quoted from jawjaw:

I just did a test buy. And this is what it said : Success: Your coupon discount has been applied!

#191 5 years ago

Order is $53.53. Keep trying but not working.

#192 5 years ago

Nevermind. I got it. Lost order and redid it. Working now.

#193 5 years ago

Just a little swamped.
    Getting there one order at a time.

#194 5 years ago

Pinstadium and Titan orders submitted (confirmation rec'd)...happy BF 2018!

#195 5 years ago

just posted this up in a seperate thread

We have slashed all of our prices by 15% sitewide.
    No coupon needed.

https://www.pingraffix.com

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 2.02.31 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-11-23 at 2.02.31 PM (resized).png
    #196 5 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

Challenge and you shall receive. Maybe not from him, but I couldn't resist:

https://images.pinside.com/2/91/291be793746237a5706496fd9f7c9dea45072924/resized/large/291be793746237a5706496fd9f7c9dea45072924.jpg

Screenshot_20181123-131605_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181123-131605_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
    #197 5 years ago

He’s looking for 12” I think.

#198 5 years ago

I wish somebody would sell me a stern Dragon topper for GOT cheap

#199 5 years ago

Happy to give all my money to Comet!

#200 5 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

Happy to give all my money to Comet!

We should still send you your bulbs though, right?

There are 292 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-friday-specials-2018-announcements-and-wishlist/page/4?hl=aukraut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.