Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 123 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Dee-Bow
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

e0ceb679d5e788381cf596d85245478241c5f07b (resized).jpg
    12893fb907d2a26a593f96970ce172efeb8e0031 (resized).jpg
    33a68060094acffb6601090144927e7f313e55bd (resized).jpg
    F0DB0BDE-AAE0-452B-9C8A-966507F01F38 (resized).jpeg
    Huge (resized).jpg
    BLFRPSM (resized).jpg
    There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 6 years ago

I ordered mine on Sunday - got them today! Thanks!

#102 6 years ago

Ordered mine on Friday I think, got them today also. Wth?! It's only been 4 business days, they should have been here on Monday /sarc

Thanks for the fast shipping! (no sarc)

#103 6 years ago
    Quoted from johninc:

Do you have an eta on these? Thanks!

We are cutting them Monday or Tuesday. I had to kick people off the cutter to get the time to squeeze them in. Our Laser cutter is for our other business so I have to squeeze things in between our regular business. Our company business has been around for over 78 years. We're the third generation.
    I guess because no one has them, we had many orders. Bally/Williams will not fit Dialed-In, so after a few weeks some guys will
    buy ours, so they can knock them off. LOL it's ok...
    we remember the day that mirrors were $200 a pair before our time. We redesigned the look a little, renamed them, our idea was to make them affordable.
    We know, were the reason they are affordable today. If nothing else we were able to drive the prices down.

We know our shipping and tracking sucks. I agree, I get frustrated some time. We have a huge shipping department and sometime orders go out and I don't even get the tracking numbers back for 4 or 5 days. By then most people have them. So, I don't send out the track #'s most of the time. Sorry wish we could be more affective. Also, dealing with our shipping manager can be a pain in my butt. It's sometimes worse than dealing with the DMV or Tax office.
    Some of you are saying I got product. Great I still don't have the tracking numbers. Might be quicker to get them from you

We are in the process of doing and resigning Pinball transformers for theses games.
    Attack from Mars, Cirqus Voltaire, Congo, Indianapolis 500, Jack*Bot, Johnny Mnemonic, Junk Yard, Medieval Madness, NBA Fastbreak, No Fear: Dangerous Sports, No Good Gofers, Safe Cracker, Scared Stiff, Tales of the Arabian Nights, Theatre of Magic, Who Dunnit.
    We should have them out by Feb.

#104 6 years ago

F0DB0BDE-AAE0-452B-9C8A-966507F01F38 (resized).jpegF0DB0BDE-AAE0-452B-9C8A-966507F01F38 (resized).jpeg

#105 6 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

We are cutting them Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks!

#106 6 years ago

Ok so to help with all the drama and man can there be drama on pinside . Anyways, why do I do this to myself? Less than four years ago most of you were paid $200 for set a mirrors. There is no one out there for less. We made them cheaper so that everyone could enjoy the product. We felt like that everyone was way over paying for product that they couldn’t even see. What do you think we did the Chicago show for three years and the Texas show for the last four years? Why do you think we’re looking at going to Seattle this next year? If so you can see the product and see what you’re buying. Doing trade shows are not cheap. You have hotel expenses airfare and food. However there’s one great thing about trade shows you meet some amazing people. And yes a weirdo here and there. But actually I kind of enjoy the weirdos. We try hard, as a company we are not perfect nor will we ever be. The product is priced right. So that you can enjoy it. Yes we even send tracking numbers when you file a PayPal claim on us. Thanks Mr. Jones ( not his real name just to protect him) and will refund your money as soon as you return the product. Sometimes I wonder if the headaches worth it? But I enjoy the people for the most part. Enjoy the vendors such as Chris and Melissa are cointakers/Randy at color DMD/Tim and Kristen at Mezel mods/ Marco and so many others. They’re almost like second family to me. Times you run cars off the curb and leave the bumper laying in the road are priceless. And the people that you meet at the shows for the most part are great people. They come from great families and sometimes they bring your kids by and we let them snatch all the candy out of the candy bowl. Why because it’s fun. However to be honest with you I’m really tired of all the complaining and the people that you made of the shows for the most part are great people. They come from great families and sometimes they bring your kids by and we let them snatch all the candy out of the candy bowl. Why because it’s fun. However to be honest with you. I can promise you this we try hard but we are far from perfect as most vendors make mistakes and sometimes websites calls problems. That’s life, and trust me there’s far more to life than my pinball machines, my home, my cars or even my job. So if you can deal with a company that doesn’t always get it right but always tries to make it right we’re here for you...Tim when you didn’t like our shipping cost we made an option for you. Did we not come through? We didn’t complain we just went out of our way. And I didn’t say that the point you out but I did say that so I could post this. We don’t control shipping cost as much as you would like to believe. Below you will find an attached picture of one of the orders that was placed in the cost for shipping along with the overall cost that was charged to ship that product. I think even in this instance the customer got even a better deal. And that’s our ever trying to do. We hope you enjoy the product and have a safe and wonderful Christmas and happy new year.

#107 6 years ago

FYI, I'm Tim mentioned above. I can attest as a seller customer's demands can be annoying, as I'm sure mine was to send in my own labels. They accommodated no hassle or bickering. They have secured my business as a life long customer. People already received their blades and mine are coming today. I made a sarcastic post earlier about not receiving constant updates to mock some of the ridiculous complaints in this thread. How often are you going to get product after a busy holiday rush in the same week via FedEx? Don't let a few naysayers in this thread get you down. As a company you guys provide quality, speed AND price. Normally you only get two of the three. Thanks again!

#108 6 years ago

My ToM with PSM mirrors installed. Well worth the $$$. I highly recommend it!

33a68060094acffb6601090144927e7f313e55bd (resized).jpg33a68060094acffb6601090144927e7f313e55bd (resized).jpg

12893fb907d2a26a593f96970ce172efeb8e0031 (resized).jpg12893fb907d2a26a593f96970ce172efeb8e0031 (resized).jpg

e0ceb679d5e788381cf596d85245478241c5f07b (resized).jpge0ceb679d5e788381cf596d85245478241c5f07b (resized).jpg

#109 6 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

Doing trade shows are not cheap. You have hotel expenses airfare and food. However there’s one great thing about trade shows you meet some amazing people.

Hi there! Are you going to be at Allentown?

#110 6 years ago

Btw, bw mirrors do fit dialed in, have them on mine. I got the mirrors from cointaker, direct fit.

#111 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

Btw, bw mirrors do fit dialed in, have them on mine. I got the mirrors from cointaker, direct fit.

Cointakers may have Dialed-In fits not sure. We don't ship what we don't fit on a machine with our own eyes. They will not fit a Dialed-In LE
    we know this because we have tried them. We re-designed them, Can you make a pair fit? Yes, we have but we have to make a simple cut to do so. We aren't shipping products that do fit right. They may have them, but they are not ours. Plus, we like our new design fit. If you can grab them there from them then hey do so. They are great people.

Quoted from spfxted:

Hi there! Are you going to be at Allentown?

Well, we won't be in Allentown, but stop by and see Melissa she has them. They use to sell ours, but have a new supplier. Again shipping isn't fun. Plus, you couldn't meet a nicer bunch of people.

#112 6 years ago

I received a pair of blades for my stern but I was surprised to see no hole for the bolt that connects head to cabinet. I was ready to remove that bolt, line up mirror blade rescrew in bolt and then screw in holes to the side but no hole for the bolt. Never installed stern ones before - anyone advise?

#113 6 years ago

Are your bolts sticking out? Mine are recessed on STPrem and I went right over them fine.

#114 6 years ago

no they're not - wasn't sure if I should go over them. Thanks for confirming.

#115 6 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

We aren't shipping products that do fit right.

Um, what?

#116 6 years ago
    typo man.. clearly meant DON'T

#117 6 years ago

just a follow-up here. Both sets came in and look fantastic. Getting another for a new pin. Wish I knew about it during BF sale.....

1 week later
    #118 6 years ago

Any update on the DI blades?

EDIT: And, just like that, blades delivered the next day. Perfect fit, BTW. Thanks OP!

2 weeks later
    #119 6 years ago

So, those that ordered multiple sets, can you comment how they arrived? Was each set mailed individually?

Did anyone order 4 sets? How many separate shipments did they arrive in?

Vendor was mysteriously quiet when multiple people here asked if two sets would be mailed together and why shipping two sets cost twice as much as shipping one set. I'm just curious as to what exactly was going on.

#120 6 years ago

I ordered four sets. They are shipped in pairs, so two packages. Love mine. I should have bought more.

#121 6 years ago
    Quoted from Djshakes:

I ordered four sets. They are shipped in pairs, so two packages. Love mine. I should have bought more.

I ordered 4 sets and was surprised when they showed up and 3 were taped together and 1 individually. But very happy with order and with customer service. Would definitely order again...

#122 6 years ago

Thanks... probably would have been less confusing if they were just sold for $80 with free shipping, as that seems to be the final intent.

Even if it is a decent total price, it comes across disingenuous when shipping is doubled for two items shipped together.

#123 6 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

Thanks... probably would have been less confusing if they were just sold for $80 with free shipping, as that seems to be the final intent.
    Even if it is a decent total price, it comes across disingenuous when shipping is doubled for two items shipped together.

First world problems man...let it go already

There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-friday-side-mirrors/page/3?hl=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.