Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 123 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Dee-Bow
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

e0ceb679d5e788381cf596d85245478241c5f07b (resized).jpg
    12893fb907d2a26a593f96970ce172efeb8e0031 (resized).jpg
    33a68060094acffb6601090144927e7f313e55bd (resized).jpg
    F0DB0BDE-AAE0-452B-9C8A-966507F01F38 (resized).jpeg
    Huge (resized).jpg
    BLFRPSM (resized).jpg
    There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 6 years ago

so any update here with shipping please? At least confirm if it's going to change or not. I am also going to buy a pair but not with the shipping as is...

#52 6 years ago

I'm with the consensus here...when ordering two sets they should combine shipping...otherwise their shipping costs are completely out of whack

#53 6 years ago

I appreciate the Black Friday deal and went ahead and purchased 2 psm’s. But $44 for shipping is craziness.

#54 6 years ago

so with the shipping as is (doesn't appear to be changing) - how much are you saving? Just curious. I have two sets I need.....

#55 6 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

so with the shipping as is (doesn't appear to be changing) - how much are you saving? Just curious. I have two sets I need.....

My total was $163. So if they are normally $80 each, you save shipping costs.

#56 6 years ago
    Quoted from maffewl:

My total was $163. So if they are normally $80 each, you save shipping costs.

Good way to think of it is you get free shipping w/ the BF deal.

#57 6 years ago

this is my third order from Pinballsidemirrors. always top notch product at the lowest price around (even when factoring in shipping).

#58 6 years ago
    Quoted from maffewl:

I appreciate the Black Friday deal and went ahead and purchased 2 psm’s. But $44 for shipping is craziness.

Yep - I would have bought two if I could have combined shipping, but bought one anyway since the BF price is right.

#59 6 years ago

So I went ahead and bought two. That's fine. Not smoking but they have the best quality.

#60 6 years ago

Happened to come across my order from them from the 2016 Black Friday Sale. Shipping for 2 standard Bally/Williams mirrors was $19.31 total via FedEx.

#61 6 years ago

well maybe they'll refund us the diff?

#62 6 years ago

I ordered two sets on Nov 22nd, and still haven't heard word one from the company....has anyone else received theirs?

#63 6 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

I ordered two sets on Nov 22nd, and still haven't heard word one from the company....has anyone else received theirs?

I got a couple of confirmation emails immediately after I ordered. But nothing after that.

#64 6 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

I got a couple of confirmation emails immediately after I ordered. But nothing after that.

I got the same thing, but no tracking number...nothing...I sent them an email yesterday asking for a status, with no reply

#65 6 years ago

I'll wait to buy at Allentown.....

#66 6 years ago

I bought four sets. Sent my own fedex labels. Seller worked with me and I see the tracking number updated today as shipped. From my understanding the guy is running a large business. He probably doesn't have time to deal with every pinball geek question, just process the orders and get them out. Give him some time, you'll probably have you blades by end of week or early the next.

#67 6 years ago

Send your own shipping labels! Genius! Didn't know you could do that...

From what I remember last year, also didn't hear anything, but they simply arrived in short order.

I didn't order any this year due to the unreasonable shipping charges per set, that seems to be a new feature added to the website which wasn't there last year.

#68 6 years ago

I've sent them two emails with no response, and mine haven't arrived as of today...its been a week....they might make a great product, but I'll never order from them again....for a $50 shipping charge they should have arrived several days ago....

#69 6 years ago

Do they have a phone number?

#70 6 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Do they have a phone number?

Didn't see one on their website....I'm going to cancel my order if their not here tomorrow....they already charged my account....

#71 6 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

I've sent them two emails with no response, and mine haven't arrived as of today...its been a week....they might make a great product, but I'll never order from them again....for a $50 shipping charge they should have arrived several days ago....

I'm not defending no response to customer emails (that's not defensible), but if they took Thanksgiving off and didn't start shipping BF orders until this week, it might take a few more days for yours to arrive.

#72 6 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

I'm not defending no response to customer emails (that's not defensible), but if they took Thanksgiving off and didn't start shipping BF orders until this week, it might take a few more days for yours to arrive.

I understand, but if that was the case then they should have communicated that. Also its Wednesday with zero communication....zero excuse in my mind especially when they charge $50 for shipping....I would have zero issue if they didn't charge so much for shipping...

#73 6 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

I understand, but if that was the case then they should have communicated that. Also its Wednesday with zero communication....zero excuse in my mind especially when they charge $50 for shipping....I would have zero issue if they didn't charge so much for shipping...

Best to pm the guy through this website. That's what I did when I original had questions about the first time I ordered. I had a similar concern when I ordered but then the blades came in and they are NICE. You will get the blades and I'm sure you will be happy.

#74 6 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Best to pm the guy through this website. That's what I did when I original had questions about the first time I ordered. I had a similar concern when I ordered but then the blades came in and they are NICE. You will get the blades and I'm sure you will be happy.

I did that...zero response

#75 6 years ago

I was set to order 3 pairs Bally, JJP and Stern, I thought the shipping was too high didn't order, maybe $66.00 Oh well.

#76 6 years ago

I'm all good paying the fees if theres support, quality, and service behind it. That didn't occur in my case so I just requested a refund...live and learn....

#77 6 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

I'm all good paying the fees if theres support, quality, and service behind it. That didn't occur in my case so I just requested a refund...live and learn....

It's only been 5 days since the start of the sale, plus a holiday and weekend on top of that. I'd give them a few more days.

#78 6 years ago

They ship FedEx, not priority mail. Takes five business days most of time. Orders probably didn't go out till Tuesday. You guys act like you're ordering transplant parts for a dying child. It's a reputable company. Chill out.

#79 6 years ago
    Quoted from Djshakes:

They ship FedEx, not priority mail. Takes five business days most of time. Orders probably didn't go out till Tuesday. You guys act like you're ordering transplant parts for a dying child. It's a reputable company. Chill out.

Really...so does Fed Ex provide tracking numbers?...for $50 do you think its too much to ask for a tracking number? you don't charge someone full boat and not provide the service....bottom line...maybe they lost the order? maybe they just screwed up? who knows as I cancelled the order....life goes on....

#80 6 years ago

Hello,

Well if you PM me then you might want to contact Robin, because there has been nothing in my mail box. If you would like
    a refund please just let me know and we will be happy to make that happen. We would rather you be happy without the product, than sit on pinside complaining about it daily. I would recommend to go the pinball shows so you can pay and carry. This way your impatiens won't get the best of you.
    Here is my direct e-mail: [email protected]
    Again, happy is better than bitter. Sorry we have been closed and reopened on Monday. Were not a mall! We all have family.
    All orders except some Dialed-In mirrors have been shipped. We ran low and are producing them now. If you order more than just Dailed-In then part of your ordered shipped.

#81 6 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

Really...so does Fed Ex provide tracking numbers?...for $50 do you think its too much to ask for a tracking number? you don't charge someone full boat and not provide the service....bottom line...maybe they lost the order? maybe they just screwed up? who knows as I cancelled the order....life goes on....

You might want to contact pay-pal because they are not showing any order cancelled. However, you have my e-mail. So, e-mail me asap and I will recall your order asap and issue you a refund.

#82 6 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

You might want to contact pay-pal because they are not showing any order cancelled. However, you have my e-mail. So, e-mail me asap and I will recall your order asap and issue you a refund.

I communicated via email through your website (twice to be exact) since there's no phone number.... you have my order number....not bitter...live and learn...life goes on...just want a refund...feel free to respond to my email

#83 6 years ago

Well,

Quoted from PtownPin:

I communicated via email through your website (twice to be exact) since there's no phone number.... you have my order number....not bitter...live and learn...life goes on...just want a refund...feel free to respond to my email

Just PM me your order # I am not at the office right now. Plus, I think your going to be even more upset, if we don't get the shipping stopped.

#84 6 years ago

Wow ptown, remind me never to sell you anything. I see you're new to pinside. Most people in this hobby are pretty trust worthy and it isn't their full time job. Spazing out after four days isn't going to gain you friends.

#85 6 years ago

Seems like a case of buyer's remorse. Live and learn indeed.

#86 6 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

Seems like a case of buyer's remorse. Live and learn indeed.

How could you have remorse even at $80 shipped? Shitty decals cost $75 plus shipping.

#87 6 years ago
    Quoted from Djshakes:

How could you have remorse even at $80 shipped? Shitty decals cost $75 plus shipping.

your missing the point...the point is that when you order something you expect product and communication....I got none so not sure why u think I'm the bad guy (although I really don't care)....and it was a week...not 4 days...there was plenty of time to communicate....live and learn...

#88 6 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

your missing the point...the point is that when you order something you expect product and communication....I got none so not sure why u think I'm the bad guy (although I really don't care)....and it was a week...not 4 days...there was plenty of time to communicate....live and learn...

I didn't miss your point. You want me to help but now you don't want it? Sorry, I can't fix what you won't let me. I just soon not have you as a customer. Which now we won't and I am very glad. You just want it to be a problem, not find a solution. Bye

#89 6 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

you expect product and communication....I got none

A Holiday weekend and you expect your order to be in your hands ... and expect communication after a busy weekend of orders -- today is Wednesday isn't it... you think that only pinball side mirrors are shipping with Fedex after Black Friday and Cyber Monday? How many emails do you think the vendor has to deal with after a busy weekend of orders, product questions and shipping information plus get his product packaged and shipped?

Apparently your product has shipped and the vendor is recalling the shipment. If the shipping recall is ineffective due to the massive amount of other Black Friday and Cyber Monday shipments, you will have to ship the product back to the vendor.
    You need to calm down and exercise patience as you are the one truly missing the point.

I agree with the others who wouldn't sell you anything.

#90 6 years ago

I call this amazon prime syndrome. Everyone expects packages to be there in 2 days and 24 hour response rate. The reality is pinballsidemirrors is not amazon. Let's set expectations accordingly. Didn't hear back in two weeks? OK - problem. The guy just confirmed status and they are shipped. Now go play some pinball! ; )

#91 6 years ago

Customers are getting worse....I had 2 complain to me today, and Im no longer in business!

My view wasnt even registering!

#92 6 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

....live and learn...

you keep saying that but i doubt you ever learn. I also doubt this is your first time being a douche-bag customer. It's $80 incl. shipping! Get a grip and stop embarrassing yourself.

#93 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

you keep saying that but i doubt you ever learn. I also doubt this is your first time being a douche-bag customer. It's $80 incl. shipping! Get a grip and stop embarrassing yourself.

really... so if you ordered two sets for $168.90, which included $49 in shipping costs on the morning of 11/22...u sent two messages to the company via their website with zero response in days (keep in mind there is no phone number on their website that I could find)....u think this is normal? If they would have simply responded there wouldn't be any issue at all....I think your the douche-bag, and frankly a bit of a prick....and trust me it had nothing to do with the $....

#94 6 years ago

That's only 7 days ago.. 3 of those were a long weekend in your country. You're aware this "company" sells pinball parts as a hobby and have a real job and life as well. They probably received a lot of orders (black friday sale and all) annnd yours was already processed If it's not about the money.. then what you bitching about? I'll admit I'm a prick..if u admit YOU'RE a total douche bag!

#95 6 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

....u think this is normal?

Ummm... yes, for the pinball hobby (emphasis on "hobby"), this is quite normal. This is a side business for many people and they do most of us on pinside a service making products we would not be able to find elsewhere at 2-3 times the cost. As hard as I try, I'm not going to be able to make my own mirror blades for anywhere near that price including shipping. In fact, if you think of how many people have to be involved to get those blades from one part of the country to another, it still amazes me every day that it can even be done for $22 each set.

As delt31 said and he beat me to the punch... we all think that instant gratification on purchases is a right and not a luxury, due to Amazon mostly.

Please... please... please... for your own health, don't buy an old EM and try to get a backglass restored. Even for an already restored glass (saving the time to reproduce the art), it took me 3-4 months to get the one I ordered. I had asked before I ordered if it could be done in 2 months and the seller said no problem. I can tell you that after 2 months I never once thought of asking for a refund or complaining. I was grateful to even have the service and would have waited 6 months if necessary.

#96 6 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

I didn't miss your point. You want me to help but now you don't want it? Sorry, I can't fix what you won't let me. I just soon not have you as a customer. Which now we won't and I am very glad. You just want it to be a problem, not find a solution. Bye

Ptownpins..Even the owner of the company doesn't want ANYTHING to do with you and your ten brand new pins. That should make you take a step back and realize you are in fact being a bit of a douche on this one! Its just pinball man!

#97 6 years ago

I got an email from PSM last night informing me that my BF order had shipped. So they're working their way through the orders this week. Looking forward to receiving mine!

#98 6 years ago

Hey pinballside mirrors. I placed my order 15 minutes ago. They aren't at my door. What gives! Also, why haven't you given me a confirmation on the tracking number and where they are in transit in five minute intervals!?

#99 6 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

All orders except some Dialed-In mirrors have been shipped.

Do you have an eta on these? Thanks!

#100 6 years ago

Thank you so Much!

I needed an excuse to post this again!

There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-friday-side-mirrors/page/2?hl=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.