Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 269 posts
  • 136 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by TonyScoots
  • Topic is favorited by 114 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 6.22.16 am (resized).png
    Wizard od Oz (resized).jpg
    unnamed (1)1 (resized).jpg
    20220418_224012 (resized).jpg
    SW-Campaign-CM2022-DownloadKit-1080x1080_02 (resized).jpg
    ad (resized).jpg
    Shapeways (resized).png
    9D5A01A3-7082-4C32-9319-FA6399148746 (resized).jpeg
    FB30AAE8-24B1-4747-A867-82A705CBA6C0 (resized).jpeg
    40D66C31-CCA1-4A39-9AAE-8030CFA0976C (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    four pack eyeballs (resized).jpg
    E052659C-4122-4D97-B873-3A274341A512 (resized).jpeg

There are 269 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
    #251 1 year ago

Hello everyone.

This was such a HIT last year... we decided to do it again this year. So here is our "after" Black Friday special!!

Starting today through December 5, 2022 we are offering two (2) brand new t-shirts for only $25.00!
    That's ONLY $12.50 for a BRAND NEW t-shirt!

Please note: we'll make sure that there are NO duplicates in your order. In other words, different colors and different designs for every order we ship out.

Ordering is EASY! Simply follow the link (below), pick the size you'd like both of your t-shirts to be and we'll pick two colors and designs and have them shipped out to you within 3 - 5 business days.

https://www.ulekstore.com/2022_Mystery_Box_T_Shirt_SALE_p/mysterytees2022.htm

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

David and Leeann from ULEKstore.com

#252 1 year ago

If you've been thinking about giving my flipper system a try then act now and save a few $$. Use Discount Code: 'BLACK-FRIDAY2022' to receive a 10% discount on all my products. Sale ends Nov 30. Link below.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1341-precision-pinball-prod

For those who haven't yet taken advantage of my sale, don't miss out!
    Wizard od Oz (resized).jpgWizard od Oz (resized).jpg

#253 1 year ago
    Quoted from Wylte:

Seems like Marco took the basic shipping options off entirely while I was filling out my cart (something in there? number of items? it doesn't say), and the free domestic shipping doesn't apply to the "expedited" options. Guess I don't need to order anything this time

Honestly, not a big fan of Marcos wonky cart page

#254 1 year ago
    Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

If you've been thinking about giving my flipper system a try then act now and save a few $$. Use Discount Code: 'BLACK-FRIDAY2022' to receive a 10% discount on all my products. Sale ends Nov 30. Link below.
    [quoted image]

Is that midnight PST on the 30th?

#255 1 year ago

Midnight, PST on the west coast. Thank you.

#256 1 year ago
    Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

[quoted image]

I looked into them, but shipping to me wasn't worth it.

#257 1 year ago

Shapeways has extended their sale if you were late or forgot

Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 6.22.16 am (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-12-01 at 6.22.16 am (resized).png
    #258 1 year ago

Not Black Friday, but a Holiday Sale

As we enter the holiday rush, we would like to let you know about a special we are running here at KingPin Games. From 12/01/2022 to 12/31/2022 we will be doing a NO CREDIT CARD FEE on the following in-stock units. This applies only to the machines listed below and can not be used on future purchases. Prices do not include shipping or any applicable sales taxes.

Hope you have a safe, fun, and wonderful holiday season!

Stern Pinball

Star Wars Pro $6699
    TMNT Pro $6699
    Led Zeppelin Pro $6699
    Mando Pro $6699
    Rush Pro $6699
    TMNT Premium $8899
    Led Zeppelin Premium $8899
    Mando Premium $8899
    Rush Premium $8899

Jersey Jack Pinball

Toy Story 4 LE $12,000
    Toy Story 4 CE $15,000

Chicago Gaming

Cactus Canyon Remake Special Edition $7999

American Pinball

Legends of Valhalla Deluxe Limited $8395
    Oktoberfest $7895

Spooky Pinball

Halloween Collector's $8995
    Ultraman Collector's $8995
    Ultraman Standard $6995

Raw Thrills

Big Buck Hunter Reloaded Online Mini $7495

Incredible Technology

Golden Tee 2022 Pedestal $3995
    PGA Tour Standard $5395

Namco

Pac-Man Battle Royal Chompionship Edition $7999

#259 1 year ago

Just bumping this to mention that my order from Comet arrived and I got the type of candy I asked for in the comments section when I placed the order.

#260 1 year ago
    Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Just bumping this to mention that my order from Comet arrived and I got the type of candy I asked for in the comments section when I placed the order.

#CandyEnvy

#261 1 year ago

WTF? you can request specific candy? Where's Ryan?

#262 1 year ago

Dang I didn’t know you could request. I got some crazy sour things that I can’t eat.

#263 1 year ago
    Quoted from jazc4:

Dang I didn’t know you could request. I got some crazy sour things that I can’t eat.

It may help that I'm that weirdo that loves bit-o-honey. (And abba-zabba, necco wafers and black licorice for that matter.) I think I'd gotten bit-o-honey about half the time in the past. Asked for it in the comments and it worked!

Comet is a good good company.

#264 1 year ago
    Quoted from jazc4:

I got the "Toxic Waste" ultra sour candy as well. I couldn't resist trying it. Wish I had

Many thanks to Comet team for all the awesome...appreciate you guys!

#265 1 year ago

I have a Home Depot black Friday coupon mailer, but it expired. I need to buy an expensive HEPA type vacuum for cleaning the game room. Does anyone have a current Home Depot mailer coupon code? It seems the mailers are the only way to get Home Depot discounts. I have a Home Depot card and am looking at an online purchase. Thanks to the community here. I will delete this thread shortly.

This is the vacuum:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/ProTeam-Super-CoachVac-10-Quart-Commercial-Backpack-Vacuum-Cleaner-with-Xover-Multi-Surface-2-Piece-Wand-Tool-Kit-107109/205345941?g_store=&source=shoppingads&locale=en-US&&mtc=SHOPPING-BF-CDP-GGL-D25T-MULTI-NA-Multi-NA-SMART-NA-NA-NA-NA-NBR-NA-NA-NA-PortablePower_SmartShopping_HighOrganic&cm_mmc=SHOPPING-BF-CDP-GGL-D25T-MULTI-NA-Multi-NA-SMART-NA-NA-NA-NA-NBR-NA-NA-NA-PortablePower_SmartShopping_HighOrganic-71700000081625943-58700006942154417-92700062499001883&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzuqDgK30-wIVweDICh1sPw2VEAQYAiABEgKNcPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

1 week later
    #266 1 year ago

Anyone have a Home Depot coupon code? I need to buy an expensive HEPA type vacuum for cleaning the game room. Thanks!

#268 1 year ago
    Quoted from Wylte:

Yes and yes. I tried to figure it out by going item by item while not logged in and the regular (free) shipping options dropped off there too, but I couldn't figure out what exactly caused it, as stepping back an item didn't return the options. Submitted a ticket, but it's not a huge deal, just bummed to miss out on saving a couple Hamiltons!

Want to follow up on this - Marco responded to my ticket, acknowledged there was a bug, and offered free shipping on my next order. Very happy with their support!

#269 1 year ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

I have a Home Depot black Friday coupon mailer, but it expired. I need to buy an expensive HEPA type vacuum for cleaning the game room. Does anyone have a current Home Depot mailer coupon code? It seems the mailers are the only way to get Home Depot discounts. I have a Home Depot card and am looking at an online purchase. Thanks to the community here. I will delete this thread shortly.
    This is the vacuum:
    https://www.homedepot.com/p/ProTeam-Super-CoachVac-10-Quart-Commercial-Backpack-Vacuum-Cleaner-with-Xover-Multi-Surface-2-Piece-Wand-Tool-Kit-107109/205345941?g_store=&source=shoppingads&locale=en-US&&mtc=SHOPPING-BF-CDP-GGL-D25T-MULTI-NA-Multi-NA-SMART-NA-NA-NA-NA-NBR-NA-NA-NA-PortablePower_SmartShopping_HighOrganic&cm_mmc=SHOPPING-BF-CDP-GGL-D25T-MULTI-NA-Multi-NA-SMART-NA-NA-NA-NA-NBR-NA-NA-NA-PortablePower_SmartShopping_HighOrganic-71700000081625943-58700006942154417-92700062499001883&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzuqDgK30-wIVweDICh1sPw2VEAQYAiABEgKNcPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I have one I am not going to use! I will look when I get home

This is the vacuum:

I have one I am not going to use, I will pm you

Anyone have a Home Depot coupon code? I need to buy an expensive HEPA type vacuum for cleaning the game room. Thanks!

I may have one

Pm me

There are 269 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-friday-sales-post-here-2022/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.