Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 269 posts
  • 136 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by TonyScoots
  • Topic is favorited by 113 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 6.22.16 am (resized).png
    Wizard od Oz (resized).jpg
    unnamed (1)1 (resized).jpg
    20220418_224012 (resized).jpg
    SW-Campaign-CM2022-DownloadKit-1080x1080_02 (resized).jpg
    ad (resized).jpg
    Shapeways (resized).png
    9D5A01A3-7082-4C32-9319-FA6399148746 (resized).jpeg
    FB30AAE8-24B1-4747-A867-82A705CBA6C0 (resized).jpeg
    40D66C31-CCA1-4A39-9AAE-8030CFA0976C (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    four pack eyeballs (resized).jpg
    E052659C-4122-4D97-B873-3A274341A512 (resized).jpeg
    There are 269 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
    #101 1 year ago
    Quoted from uccash:

Yes, the VIP Partner Discounts are a benefit for our Outlaw Pinball VIP members. The 30% coupon code to our site is open to anyone and good for anything on our website.

So, where are the insider kits? Searching yields no results. How can insider kits be discounted if they aren't on the site?

#102 1 year ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

So, where are the insider kits? Searching yields no results. How can insider kits be discounted if they aren't on the site?

I believe they are on one of their “partner discount” websites. If you have an Outlaw membership go the menu>members>memberships and then scroll down and click View. Then you can scroll down and will see partner discount codes for other sites.

#103 1 year ago
    Quoted from BoilerUp:

I believe they are on one of their “partner discount” websites. If you have an Outlaw membership go the menu>members>memberships and then scroll down and click View. Then you can scroll down and will see partner discount codes for other sites.

What a headache.

#104 1 year ago

Bjejus, simply add things to your cart, once in your cart enter coupon: save30 for a 30% rebate..

#105 1 year ago
    Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Bjejus, simply add things to your cart, once in your cart enter coupon: save30 for a 30% rebate..

FYI, that 30% is only for OUTLAW products on their site... which is basically clothing & art. The Pinball accessories (Like STERN IC) saving, etc are discount codes through their partners which you can only see with VIP access.

#106 1 year ago

Best wishes for a joyful holiday season and our sincere thanks for your support!

Spike Super Kit: https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-spike-super-kit/ Code: BF2022_SPIKE
    JJP Super Kit: https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-jjp-super-kit/ Code: BF2022_JJP

Discount codes are active now.

Thanks,

Dan
    https://PinWoofer.com
    [email protected]
    +1 208-855-0346, 9am - 5pm MT, Mon - Fri

Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpgBlack Friday 2022 (resized).jpg
    #107 1 year ago
    Quoted from qbass187:

FYI, that 30% is only for OUTLAW products on their site... which is basically clothing & art. The Pinball accessories (Like STERN IC) saving, etc are discount codes through their partners which you can only see with VIP access.

Ah..I see. Nice clothing and accessories thou.

#108 1 year ago

red-heart-weekend-xl (resized).pngred-heart-weekend-xl (resized).png

20% discount on Pinside+ for all three tiers.

Promo code: BF22
    (Pssst, don't tell anyone but the code already works!)

#109 1 year ago

Does PPS ever do a black Friday sale?

#110 1 year ago

#111 1 year ago

pinsound would be nice

#112 1 year ago

Stern would be nice

#113 1 year ago
    Quoted from PalmettoPinworks:

pinsound would be nice

I won’t support Pinsound after they copied rkahr Wpc reset board design.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsound-no-more-reset-and-rob-kahr-s-board#post-5328291

#114 1 year ago
    Quoted from Langless28:

Does PPS ever do a black Friday sale?

Nope. And wouldn't count on them doing one either. They like your money in large batches.

#115 1 year ago

Rumor is PPS' special will be they get your order right in the first shipment.

#116 1 year ago

Anyone hear anything from Mezel Mods about a black Friday sale?

#117 1 year ago
    Quoted from Acronymicon:

Rumor is PPS' special will be they get your order right in the first shipment.

Bubble wrap and padding extra

#118 1 year ago
    Quoted from PDX-Mike:

Anyone hear anything from Mezel Mods about a black Friday sale?

Message I received back after reaching out to them......

Hey Aron,
    Thanks for your message- we are announcing Black Friday plans via our SMS marketing platform. If you haven't already, be sure to sign up via our Rewards page!
    Kristin Browning-Mezel
    Mezelmods

#119 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinWoofer:

Best wishes for a joyful holiday season and our sincere thanks for your support!
    Spike Super Kit: https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-spike-super-kit/ Code: BF2022_SPIKE
    JJP Super Kit: https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-jjp-super-kit/ Code: BF2022_JJP
    Discount codes are active now.
    Thanks,
    Dan
    https://PinWoofer.com
    [email protected]
    +1 208-855-0346, 9am - 5pm MT, Mon - Fri
    [quoted image]

I was on the fence for months, decided to bite. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

#121 1 year ago

I am offering a 20% discount off my custom edition plates for your pins. Can be custom made for any game. Lots of designs to choose from. Thanks for the support!

Store Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1448-pin-music-plus

Discount Code: YX6J-M5ET-CRQ8-QFZ7

met1 (resized).jpgmet1 (resized).jpg
    #122 1 year ago
    Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Titan Pinball's Black Friday/Cyber Monday starts Thanksgiving Day 11/24/2022
    10% off any order
    20% Orders over $50*
    *Discount applies to all in-stock products on the Titan website EXCEPT the 50 piece Universal Ring Kits, 100 piece Competition Bulk Variety Pack, other already discounted items, Playfields and Titan Pinmats. Also, free shipping on orders over $250 in the contiguous US!
    We are well known for sending out orders very fast but please be patient as we are expecting a high volume of large orders. It may be a few days before some orders ship, if you place a huge order it could be a week. We apologize in advance for all of our carriers. Rates are up and service is slow. The USPS does a good job for the most part but there will be some lost packages, delays and slow response in general. UPS and DHL will not be picking up any packages until Monday afternoon, 11-28 so even though your order shows shipped, you won't see a status update until late Monday at the earliest. Any orders containing Pinmats will not ship until Tuesday at the earliest.
    A NOTE ON ADDING TO ORDERS AND ORDER CHANGES: Please know that while we will do our best to accommodate every request, but order changes or additions will put your order at the back of the queue. Please allow 24 hours for responses to questions.
    Thank you all, we really appreciate your business!
    Eric & Heather

Titan_Pinball is there a code required? I'm not seeing any discounts in my cart.

#123 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Titan_Pinball is there a code required? I'm not seeing any discounts in my cart.

I was wondering the same thing…
    Got a cart full ready to go.

#124 1 year ago

I'm guessing it's not live yet... Same here; will check the site again in a few hours...

#125 1 year ago
    F7891993-6DE0-4692-BD19-9C9A972A0138 (resized).jpegF7891993-6DE0-4692-BD19-9C9A972A0138 (resized).jpeg
    #126 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

The email said that the sale starts 12:00 CT on Thanksgiving.

#127 1 year ago
    Quoted from rrosenhouse:

The email said that the sale starts 12:00 CT on Thanksgiving.

Thanks, I don't get any emails from them as this will be my first order. They also posted a banner on their site to the same effect.

#128 1 year ago

I haven't had a chance to make any new card sets in awhile, but I have had a lot of requests for existing sets, so if anyone has any interest, all cards in my shop are 17% off (bringing them down to $25 a set for the lenticulars). Shipping in the CONUS is always free, and shipping internationally is a flat $15. This discount starts right now and will run until the end of Friday.

Store link is here-
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1289-youbentmywookie

Coupon code-
    turkeytime

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

#129 1 year ago
    Quoted from Polypin:

I was on the fence for months, decided to bite. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Still the best mod for any pin!!

#130 1 year ago

Thanksgiving weekend 15% off coupon is now active in my Pinside store including LOTR Palantir Mods and RUSH Mods!!

Coupon Code: WilliBF2022

Pinside Store: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1227-willipinball-mods

#131 1 year ago

Hello all Pinsiders.. Forgot to mention I will also be having 20% off shirts in my store. I marked them down to $8 plus apply BF22 coupon 20% with free shipping.

#132 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinshield:

Hello all Pinsiders.. Forgot to mention I will also be having 20% off shirts in my store. I marked them down to $8 plus apply BF22 coupon 20% with free shipping.

Love my Pinshields. I don’t have more game to put them on but thanks to these BF sales, I gave them a try and everyone loves them. Especially our furry Karolina.

47594669-1B63-4268-827F-6BB8E480D256 (resized).jpeg47594669-1B63-4268-827F-6BB8E480D256 (resized).jpeg
    #133 1 year ago

Pinballbulbs.com is doing 20% off all kits with complete kits for 525 different games available. Code is BF2022

#134 1 year ago

Happy Thanksgiving Pinside! We are running a sale on all backbox lighting kits, 10% off. One day sale starts at midnight, use coupon code blackfriday22.

https://lermods.com/shop-by-game/ols/categories/pinball-machine-custom-backbox-light-kits

#135 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

YUP! Here are the details in advance of the noon email:

10% off any order
    or
    20% Orders over $50*

20% Coupon Code TITAN22BF

10% Coupon Code TITAN10

*Discount applies to all in-stock products on the Titan website EXCEPT the 50 piece Universal Ring Kits, 100 piece Competition Bulk Variety Pack, other already discounted items, Playfields and Titan Pinmats. Also, free shipping on orders over $250 in the contiguous US!

#136 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinballjah:

I am offering a 20% discount off my custom edition plates for your pins. Can be custom made for any game. Lots of designs to choose from. Thanks for the support!
    Store Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1448-pin-music-plus
    Discount Code: YX6J-M5ET-CRQ8-QFZ7
    [quoted image]

Hi there! Does the code become active starting tomorrow?

#137 1 year ago

10% off any order
    or
    20% Orders over $50*
    10% Coupon Code TITAN10

Wham, Bam and done at 12:04. Thanks!

#138 1 year ago

CPR confirmed they will have a sale starting tomorrow.. I do not know what. .

#139 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mando:

CPR confirmed they will have a sale starting tomorrow.. I do not know what. .

Free bubbles on your backglass? Free color misprints? Free warped inserts?

#140 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Free bubbles on your backglass? Free color misprints? Free warped inserts?

Not free, 50% off for defects lol

#141 1 year ago

PinballFuzz pinside shop https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1403-pinball-fuzz

is offering free shipping on all magnets with the following coupon code:

FREE-SHIP-PIN-FUZZ

#142 1 year ago

https://nvram.weebly.com/black-friday-weekend.html
    Will be available on Friday 25th and go through Sunday 27th, or until supplies last.
    Free shipping inside the USA

Bally - Stern Lamp Driver Board $65
    All Bally AUX Lamp Driver Boards $35
    Bally AS-2518-51 Sound Board $60
    ​Bally AS-2518-66, A084-91618-A000 Solenoid Expander $20
    Bally Stern Switch Matrix Tester for -17, -35, -100, -200 MPUs $15
    Gottlieb Pop Bumper Driver Board ​MA-992, A-19741 $14
    Gottlieb Aux Amp Power Supply MA-767, MA-1017, and MA-1366 $25
    Gottlieb Lamp Chaser ​MA-866 $30
    Gottlieb Aux 8 Driver MA-1722 $25
    ​WMS WPC 8 Driver A-16100-2 $30
    7 Opto Switch A-15595, A-15576 $25
    10 Opto Switch A-15430 $30
    WMS 16 Opto Switch A-16998 $35

#143 1 year ago

10% off any order
    or
    20% Orders over $50*
    10% Coupon Code TITAN10

Wish I would have seen the coupon codes, just ordered about 1-2 hours ago, figured my items didn’t qualify, lol.

#144 1 year ago

I'm dropping in here to make everyone aware of my Black Friday sale beginning tomorrow and running through the end of the month. If you've been thinking about giving my flipper system a try then act now and save a few $$. Use Discount Code: 'BLACK-FRIDAY2022' to receive a 10% discount on all my products. Link below.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1341-precision-pinball-prod/06654-precision-flip-flipper-system

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1341-precision-pinball-prod

20220714_210734_resized (resized).jpg20220714_210734_resized (resized).jpgBatman black (resized).jpgBatman black (resized).jpgDead Pool (resized).jpgDead Pool (resized).jpgDead Pool 2 (resized).jpgDead Pool 2 (resized).jpgStar Trek 1 (resized).jpgStar Trek 1 (resized).jpgWizard od Oz (resized).jpgWizard od Oz (resized).jpgghost bats like mirror (resized).jpgghost bats like mirror (resized).jpgmetalica (resized).jpegmetalica (resized).jpeg

#145 1 year ago

Well I renewed my red heart. Pesky thing keeps expiring.

Tried Titan and might have went through, might have failed. Good to be busy

#146 1 year ago

Our system is not sending order confirmation emails, but we are getting the orders. You should still get a PayPal receipt.

#147 1 year ago

I’m having a black Friday sale on a 1995 Bally Indianapolis 500!! Very limited! Act now!

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Indianapolis 500 Archived
    As is - “Up for sale: really nice Indianapolis 500! Everything works 100%. It’s dialed in, Plays fast and is clean. New black legs, bolts, and levelers. Newer rubber. Color DMD, comet L...”
    2022-11-24
    Chester, MD
    6,000 (Firm)
    Archived after: 9 days
    Viewed: 293 times

#148 1 year ago
    Quoted from MikeSinMD:

I’m having a black Friday sale on a 1995 Bally Indianapolis 500!! Very limited! Act now!

Machine - For Sale

Indianapolis 500

New ad!

As is - “Up for sale: really nice Indianapolis 500! Everything works 100%. It’s dialed in, Plays fast and is clean. New black legs, bolts, and levelers. Newer rubber. Color DMD, comet L...”

6 hours ago

Chester, MD

MikeSinMD

6,000 (Firm)

Coupon code for Free shipping?
    GLWS!

#149 1 year ago

Happy Thanksgiving, Pinside Community!

I’m very thankful for all of you!

Our Site’s Black Friday Sale Starts Now! …’cause, who doesn’t like to save money on pinball stuff with a full belly?

ThePinballScientist.com

On Sale:
    -The EM Score Keeper Mod
    -The EM Attract Mod
    -Resettable Fuse Breakers (1A, 3A, 5A, 7A, 10A, 15A, and 20A)
    -Insert Leveling Mylar Stickers
    -Drop Down Target Mylar
    -EM Grounding Kits
    -Super Mario Bros Pipe Flasher Mod
    -Molex Pin Remover Tool
    -Acrylic Paint Pens for Touching Up Insert Wear

81569549-BF69-4B43-9C86-BE3BEA1C7BD8 (resized).png81569549-BF69-4B43-9C86-BE3BEA1C7BD8 (resized).png
    #150 1 year ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Free shipping?
    GLWS!

Pick up only!

There are 269 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-friday-sales-post-here-2022/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.