Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 147 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by RobT
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2012-12-21_16.49.49.jpg
    2012-12-13_20-40-23_250.jpg
    2012-12-13_20-41-18_631.jpg
    2012-12-13_20-40-04_467.jpg
    2012-12-13_20-43-14_767.jpg
    2012-12-13_20-42-54_800.jpg
    2012-12-13_20-41-25_225.jpg
    Youtube.jpg
    IMG_3371.JPG
    IMG_3367.JPG
    There are 147 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 11 years ago

Mine are not here yet.

Please stop talking about how cool they are until I get mine.

Thanks in advance.

#102 11 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Mine are not here yet.

Please stop talking about how cool they are until I get mine.

Thanks in advance.

Still waiting on mine also

#103 11 years ago

Hey,

I just want to drop a line. Our last sale, put us behind by two weeks but we are working very hard at getting them out. We have had a few problems where UPS decided to use the side mirrors as batting practice. If your pair come in damaged we will replace them. All our mirrors are automatically insured. However, Take a photo and send it to us. Also, keep everything box and all. If the box is really damaged refuse the shipped due to damage. Inspect the package before you sign for it. We do not have you sign for it before of proof we delivered it. We have you sign for it so you can see what your signing for. We have taken a few new steps that will make packaging better. So, hey all we can do is try. Sorry if yours have been damaged. Now on to the next question(S)....
    We are working hard on bring aboard colors.

Gold (Better than any Gold you have seen on the market)

Black (Better than any Black you have seen on the market)

Blue (Sweet color)

Red (This color is tough) Lot colors change from time to time so what that means is you could order a red pair and wait 6 months and order another and the shades of Red's are not quite the same.

Green - Green is the same as the Red shades can vary.

Also, unless Silver Pinball Side Mirrors. Color when scratched can not be buffed out. Once scratched that it.
    I can gauge down the colors (Meaning they are thinner) Will they bow? I am just not sure of that.
    Here is what I do know. The cost of color is extremely expensive. The cost of the Gold/Black Mirrors would run as high as $210.00 as pair. Blue/Red/Greens $215.00 a pair. So guess what I am asking would you pay $210.00 for a pair of side mirrors? or $215.00 a pair for then other colors? Also, theses products are limited and can have await time of 12 weeks. Unless, we have them in stock. Please share your thoughts so that we can help make this Possible. We will do the very best we can to make sure that your product does not get damaged and will work with you anyway that we can to make sure you're happy customer. Unfortunately, I know we can't make everyone happy. As we don't give free product away well actually from time to time we do.

#104 11 years ago

$210 no, $150 possibly. Drano makes gold for $150 plus $40 shipping.

#105 11 years ago

mine came in today

#106 11 years ago

........ still waiting......

#107 11 years ago
    Quoted from Half_Life:

........ still waiting......

+1

#109 11 years ago

+3 but ordered a bunch due to special.

#110 11 years ago

Installed mine on my TZ last weekend. They look awesome. Other than a little bowing twords the back, I couldnt be happier with them.

#111 11 years ago

Sending mine back. Hopefully for a refund.

#112 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

Not to your liking?

#113 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

I'm really curious why? Are they not what you were thinking?

#114 11 years ago

I cut my thumb installing it...but I guess they're called blades so I should've been more careful!

#115 11 years ago
    Quoted from Half_Life:

Not to your liking?

Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I'm really curious why? Are they not what you were thinking?

Would have been great if they fit. The notches weren't deep enough to allow the backbox hinge hole to line up. Tried DM and T2.

Quoted from EvanBingham:

I cut my thumb installing it...but I guess they're called blades so I should've been more careful!

Yeah, I got plenty of cuts too

#116 11 years ago

Got mine today. I ordered a set for B/W and a set for Stern.

Question: how the hell do I tell which set is for which manufacturer? They are not labeled?

#117 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Got mine today. I ordered a set for B/W and a set for Stern.

Question: how the hell do I tell which set is for which manufacturer? They are not labeled?

The B/W ones will have a hole for the back box bolt

#118 11 years ago

Didn't receive any cuts myself, but I did put them on the wrong sides at first

I noticed a little bowing on mine if I screwed in the middle screw, so I took the middle screws out to be safe.

#119 11 years ago
    Quoted from bluevegas:

The B/W ones will have a hole for the back box bolt

Thank you kind sir.

#120 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

Would have been great if they fit. The notches weren't deep enough to allow the backbox hinge hole to line up. Tried DM and T2.

Hmmmm....wonder if it will be the same for mine. Still haven't received mine. I ordered for AFM and TAF.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

#121 11 years ago

I'm still waiting too

#122 11 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

I'm still waiting too

+1

#124 11 years ago

I ordered a pair on Black Friday and haven't received them. Has anyone that hasn't received them heard anything?

#125 11 years ago
    Quoted from jints56:

I ordered a pair on Black Friday and haven't received them. Has anyone that hasn't received them heard anything?

heard from another pinsider that he contacted them, and the rest were to be sent out yesterday. I have also not received mine.

#126 11 years ago

I'm still waiting too
    I am going to get some band-aids ready

#127 11 years ago
    Quoted from EvanBingham:

I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one who cut himself on the blades... My poor thumb was hurting for days

#128 11 years ago

I just got a tracking number from them but it doesn't work currently so not sure if UPS just hasn't picked them up or what.

#129 11 years ago

I am still waiting

#130 11 years ago

I just received tracking info today.

#131 11 years ago

Looks like I am not alone, not a peep. Hope I hear something soon.

#132 11 years ago

All orders have been shipped. Happy Holidays!

#133 11 years ago

I ordered a pair of these on Black Friday, and was extremely impressed with the price, quality, shipping, etc.

I went back to order more today. Thanks a million!

#134 11 years ago

Hey,

STOP hurting yourself. I am curious how you cut yourself? I have installed about 40 units and have never cut my self. I have cut the heck out of boxing them during shipment. Theses should never be forced into place. I got a pair back of two unit that some guy (Unnamed). I am not sure what he was trying to do? He said they didn't fit. However, it looked like he forced the units into the pinball machine. I can't even imagine what his pinball machine looks like? compared to what these mirrors looked like when I got them back. I have seen less damage from the FedEx guy how threw the iMac computer over a customers fence. So, I will say be careful. Stop and do not force then into the machines. It should never be that hard. Also, I know we are all smart and do not need to read the directions but stop and read them. I know some have not because they installed them and said now how do I remove the film. LOL remove the film before installing! the fingerprint's can be cleaned off, I am not so sure about the blood. Sorry you guy's have gotten hurt. Please be careful and HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

#135 11 years ago

If anyone wants to see these installed on a TZ, here ya go!

2012-12-13_20-41-25_225.jpg2012-12-13_20-41-25_225.jpg 2012-12-13_20-42-54_800.jpg2012-12-13_20-42-54_800.jpg 2012-12-13_20-43-14_767.jpg2012-12-13_20-43-14_767.jpg

#136 11 years ago

More...

2012-12-13_20-40-04_467.jpg2012-12-13_20-40-04_467.jpg 2012-12-13_20-41-18_631.jpg2012-12-13_20-41-18_631.jpg 2012-12-13_20-40-23_250.jpg2012-12-13_20-40-23_250.jpg

#137 11 years ago

anyone still waiting?

#138 11 years ago

You are not alone. I'm still waiting in Sacramento too.

#139 11 years ago

I got mine Friday night in Utah. So if he shiped them on Monday you will proably see them somethime tomrrow.

#140 11 years ago

Those look awesome in your TZ shanetastic.

#141 11 years ago

They are interesting, but def eye candy. When playing a game with them I never notice them.

#142 11 years ago
    Quoted from blimpey:

You are not alone. I'm still waiting in Sacramento too.

Thanks Blimpey. If you ever need anyone to look after your BBB let me know

#143 11 years ago

Got mine. Now have to decide where my two sets go between SM, CSI and TFLE....

#144 11 years ago

Got mine Friday. Now just need to make some time to install them.

#145 11 years ago
    Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Those look awesome in your TZ shanetastic.

Hey thanks! I really like how it turned out. I already had the mirror in the back custom cut and the side pieced just completed the mirror look.

#146 11 years ago

Just wanted to say that I did get them, and they look sexy on our CV

2012-12-21_16.49.49.jpg2012-12-21_16.49.49.jpg

#147 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

I am having a similar issue on my MM.

There are 147 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-friday-sale/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.