6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by boostedskex
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Hey, it's your chance to deck out that pinball and save save save is now .
    Theses make great Christmas items for your family-friends or just hide one under your tree for yourself .

Orders will be filled as they are placed. So don't be at the back-of-the-line .

#2 6 years ago

I'll take 2.

#3 6 years ago

I added my order earlier, is that okay?

#4 6 years ago

No gold?!

#5 6 years ago

Great product guys. Dont miss out on this special. I bought 6 at the expo and my only mistake is that I didnt buy more. Ordered 4 more on this sale.

#6 6 years ago

What are you selling?

#7 6 years ago

Why did you start a second thread?...

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-friday-sale

#8 6 years ago

I wasn't even going to Expo but I caught a cheap flight down there so I could get one of these. I thought there was a limit of one per person at this price or I would have bought him out including future supplies.

#10 6 years ago

Prices are below $90 each

#11 6 years ago

I want everyone to have an opportunity to jump on board with this product. I get request almost everyday saying when are they going to be on sale again? Well, this is it. Black Friday will be the best sell until the Texas Pinball Show.

Sorry, on the color's but I will tell you this when we release the colors we will have a sale on them. Just keep in mind we will be cheaper and anyone on colors including Gold & Black however, colored pinball side mirrors are much more higher to produce and I mean much more higher. Color mirrors are not a can of spray paint. LOL

We will also have another surprise up our sleeve but it will not be out until the Texas Pinball Show. They will only sell at the show first and then online a few weeks later.

We are also, updating our website. I know it looks cheap but we are about doing it right.

#12 6 years ago

I just ordered. Thanks for a great BF sale!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside