Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by APOLLO_13
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EBBox_001.jpg
    EBBox_003.jpg
    EBB_002.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ArcadeUpkeep.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

It's that time of year again, and we're having another Black Friday Sale at Arcade Upkeep! Our Backbox LED kits and Under Cabinet Lighting and Flasher Kits are marked way down. This weekend only, Check it out!

http://www.arcadeupkeep.com/#/black-friday-sale-main/4557858012

Thank you all for another great year!
    Brandon

#12 11 years ago

Thanks to everyone for the questions, sorry it took so long for the answers!

PINBELL - I'm not sure of the setup in the head of Godzilla, but the LEDs run on 12 volt and anywhere you can get that from will work fine, even if the connector included isn't the same. I know the kit works fine with Segas South Park if that helps.

TheFamilyArcade - I do take paypal, if you let me know what you're interested in and your email I can send you a payment request for it. Just PM me with your info.

Nevus - Not sure which kit you're looking at, the backbox board runs from a 12 volt connector as does the under cabinet lighting kit. The under cabinet flashers are connected to the flashers in the game so they flash with them.

Nibbles - The backbox kit should work just fine in TSPP!

murfe88 - Not sure what's going on for you with that but I just refreshed it at my end. If it still doesn't work for you just PM me and I'll send you a payment request through paypal.

Keep the questions coming and thanks to everyone who placed an order already!
    Brandon

#14 11 years ago

The backbox kit plugs into a spare connector in the game. Nothing to solder, just plug it in. I could grab you a pic of it, just let me know your email to sent it to.

It really makes Spider-Man pop, I haven't personally tried it in ACDC yet.

Brandon

#18 11 years ago

Thanks tracelifter, you got that dead on.

TheFamilyArcade - the ones I have on the black friday sale aren't the color changers but if you're interested in them let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Brandon

#20 11 years ago

I've had people do that before and never mentioned any issue with it. And you're right, neither one pulls very much power.

Brandon

#22 11 years ago

Great to hear you like your kit, thanks for the kind words!

Brandon

#24 11 years ago

Last day for our black friday sale, only 12 hours left!

Thank you to everyone who placed an order.
    Brandon

#36 11 years ago

Sorry for the delay guys but we got alot more orders than we were expecting from the sale and ran out of the ones we had pre-built very quickly, we're working on building more as we speak! About half of them have shipped already and the other half will be shipped very shortly. I apologize if you haven't received your order yet but it should be in your hands very soon if it isn't in some already.

Thank you for your patience and sorry again for the delay!
    Brandon

#47 11 years ago

The majority of all orders have been shipped out, we're only waiting on a few orders at this point for a back ordered part to come in. I've emailed the 3, I believe, people that effects and let them know what's going on.

extraballingtmc - I'm not sure what your regular email address or name is but I can't find an order shipping to Maple Ridge, Canada. Could you PM me your info and I'll let you know when your order was shipped.

Thanks,
    Brandon

#52 11 years ago

LOL, don't know about the adult beverages but yes, the screws go through the metal plate from back to front, leaving the threaded part facing out toward you. Then you put on the lock nut, a washer, the backbox board, another washer and the wingnut tightens it all down.

Let me know if that still doesn't make sense!
    Brandon

P.S. Good to know people are finally getting them!

#54 11 years ago

Nice post, thanks tracelifter! But just so no one is confused, the second picture will only be there if you got a relay pack with your kit, which most orders did not.

Just didn't want anyone to get confused!

Brandon

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ArcadeUpkeep.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-friday-sale-at-arcadeupkeepcom?tu=ArcadeUpkeep and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.