Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by APOLLO_13
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EBBox_001.jpg
    EBBox_003.jpg
    EBB_002.jpg
    There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 11 years ago

It's that time of year again, and we're having another Black Friday Sale at Arcade Upkeep! Our Backbox LED kits and Under Cabinet Lighting and Flasher Kits are marked way down. This weekend only, Check it out!

http://www.arcadeupkeep.com/#/black-friday-sale-main/4557858012

Thank you all for another great year!
    Brandon

#2 11 years ago
    Quoted from ArcadeUpkeep:

It's that time of year again, and we're having another Black Friday Sale at Arcade Upkeep! Our Backbox LED kits and Under Cabinet Lighting and Flasher Kits are marked way down. This weekend only, Check it out!
    Brandon

Will the backbox kit work with Godzilla?
    Thanks!

#3 11 years ago

moved to marketplace sub-forum

#4 11 years ago

Just placed an order...Thanks for the sale Brandon.

#5 11 years ago

Just placed an order...Thanks for the sale Brandon.

Brandon put together the ELVIS backboard you see in the vid on his site for my game, sorry for the lousy quality and the reflection, I gave him the pinouts and it came out perfect.
    Here is what it looks like behind the translite.
    This is a must mod for the game.

EBB_002.jpgEBB_002.jpg

#6 11 years ago

Thanks for the Black Friday sale....Brandon.... Just purchase a couple back box kit

#7 11 years ago

Brandon

Do you have PayPal? I'm parking off my iPad at relatives and can't do your full website. How can I buy flasher kit?

Thanks!

#8 11 years ago

How doe this plug in to the game?

Is it synced, Audio sensitive or just set to function independently?

#9 11 years ago

Will the backbox led work on a TSPP?

#10 11 years ago

I am trying to get your buy 3 get 1 free under cabinet lighting and when you click on the add to cart it just leaves your site and goes to paypal. It does not add it to your cart or give a invoice or anything.

#11 11 years ago

I can't access the site with iPad!

#12 11 years ago

Thanks to everyone for the questions, sorry it took so long for the answers!

PINBELL - I'm not sure of the setup in the head of Godzilla, but the LEDs run on 12 volt and anywhere you can get that from will work fine, even if the connector included isn't the same. I know the kit works fine with Segas South Park if that helps.

TheFamilyArcade - I do take paypal, if you let me know what you're interested in and your email I can send you a payment request for it. Just PM me with your info.

Nevus - Not sure which kit you're looking at, the backbox board runs from a 12 volt connector as does the under cabinet lighting kit. The under cabinet flashers are connected to the flashers in the game so they flash with them.

Nibbles - The backbox kit should work just fine in TSPP!

murfe88 - Not sure what's going on for you with that but I just refreshed it at my end. If it still doesn't work for you just PM me and I'll send you a payment request through paypal.

Keep the questions coming and thanks to everyone who placed an order already!
    Brandon

#13 11 years ago

Thanks. I ordered a back box kit. I was wondering about its connectors. Is it a solder, a plug in? Do you have pics? Its either going in my Spider-Man or AC/DC.

#14 11 years ago

The backbox kit plugs into a spare connector in the game. Nothing to solder, just plug it in. I could grab you a pic of it, just let me know your email to sent it to.

It really makes Spider-Man pop, I haven't personally tried it in ACDC yet.

Brandon

#15 11 years ago

how does your kit mount in the backbox

have a Family Guy / Tron LE / Iron Man

i assume there all identical but wondered how they attached -Screws? velcro?

#16 11 years ago

Are the back box kits color changing?

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

how does your kit mount in the backbox
    have a Family Guy / TRON LE / Iron Man
    i assume there all identical but wondered how they attached -Screws? velcro?

Remove the bulb and remove the two sockets that hold it and tuck them into the loom.
    The hardware attaches into the holes the sockets mount to.

#18 11 years ago

Thanks tracelifter, you got that dead on.

TheFamilyArcade - the ones I have on the black friday sale aren't the color changers but if you're interested in them let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Brandon

#19 11 years ago

Another dumb question, but if I am using the spare 12v plug for the Moe's Tavern sign, can you simply get a pig-tail and then plug both the Moe's sign and the LED backbox lights (anybody know if that is a good idea, or will that be pulling too much juice through the one line (I'm assuming though that the e-paper and LED's don't pull too much amperage)).

#20 11 years ago

I've had people do that before and never mentioned any issue with it. And you're right, neither one pulls very much power.

Brandon

#21 11 years ago

Buy with confidence I got a SM full kit from them at Allentow last year not one problem. Back box led flashers color changers and under cabinet. Kit is amazing.

#22 11 years ago

Great to hear you like your kit, thanks for the kind words!

Brandon

#23 11 years ago

thanks... just ordered an under cab flasher kit... can't wait

#24 11 years ago

Last day for our black friday sale, only 12 hours left!

Thank you to everyone who placed an order.
    Brandon

#25 11 years ago

Any idea when these will ship?

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from APOLLO_13:

Any idea when these will ship?

+1

#27 11 years ago

no e-mail confirmation, no shipping information... anybody who ordered from here get anything yet?

#28 11 years ago

bump... for, tell me I didn't just fund someone's Christmas shopping expedition

#29 11 years ago

I also ordered a week ago today and never got a shipping confirmation or anything.

#30 11 years ago

Nothing for me, either!

#31 11 years ago

Same here and starting to wonder. Brandon, this would be a good time for you to chime in and provide a little reassurance.

#32 11 years ago

Well at least I am not the only one.

#33 11 years ago

I bought the SM flasher kit to add to an existing backbox kit and it is probably one of the best mods in pinball IMHO.

#34 11 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

I bought the SM flasher kit to add to an existing backbox kit and it is probably one of the best mods in pinball IMHO.

and have you received it yet?

#35 11 years ago

just sent an email from the webpage asking for info... hopefully someone will respond here...

#36 11 years ago

Sorry for the delay guys but we got alot more orders than we were expecting from the sale and ran out of the ones we had pre-built very quickly, we're working on building more as we speak! About half of them have shipped already and the other half will be shipped very shortly. I apologize if you haven't received your order yet but it should be in your hands very soon if it isn't in some already.

Thank you for your patience and sorry again for the delay!
    Brandon

#37 11 years ago

Thanks for chiming in and providing an update.

#38 11 years ago

I'm still waiting for confirmation too

#39 11 years ago
    Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I'm still waiting for confirmation too

email brandon. there's this 'magical' way of commication here, it's called pm'ing. you'll be amazed what happens when you email the person regarding your order.

#40 11 years ago

Txs smartass. My mistake, I thought placing an order and paying for it would be good enough.

#41 11 years ago

easier to post a stupid question like that then do some leg work right?

#42 11 years ago

Didn't actually post a question so back off already.

#43 11 years ago

I apologize if you haven't received your order yet but it should be in your hands very soon if it isn't in some already

anybody get anything yet?

#44 11 years ago

^Nothin here...

#45 11 years ago

I just sent another email:
    hi guys, any word on the black friday purchases shipping out? I saw the post on pinside that you are behind and making more kits... please let us know, I think some may be about to get a paypal refund and forget it altogether. thanks for any info.

#46 11 years ago

The majority of kits, including yours, have been shipped already. We're only waiting on a few orders at this point and I've talked to some of those people already about it.

quick response from Brandon... if you have not heard form him, shoot him an email... he got back within 30 minutes to let me know what's going on...

my email back:

Brandon,

thank you...
    when dealing with someone new it's always a risk,
    I have a few more machines I would like to mod, but wanted to see how the first transaction went before sending hundreds...

thanks again for the quick reply
    Jeff/ aka APOLLO_13

I'll post back when I recieve it and let you guys know how it is...

#47 11 years ago

The majority of all orders have been shipped out, we're only waiting on a few orders at this point for a back ordered part to come in. I've emailed the 3, I believe, people that effects and let them know what's going on.

extraballingtmc - I'm not sure what your regular email address or name is but I can't find an order shipping to Maple Ridge, Canada. Could you PM me your info and I'll let you know when your order was shipped.

Thanks,
    Brandon

#48 11 years ago

USPS tracking says mine will arrive dec 8.

#49 11 years ago

Mine has arrived. Sorry for confusion but I used my us mailing address instead of my home address. Now where's my Black Friday mirror blades already?!

#50 11 years ago

Got mine today. Looks well made and good for the money!
    Thanks, Brandon!!!

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-friday-sale-at-arcadeupkeepcom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.