Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ArcadeUpkeep
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

We are discounting our backbox LED panels and our dimming modules for Black Friday. Our dimming modules are very versatile and are now under $20 with free shipping if you order 3. Use them to control a backbox panel you already own or made yourself, LED strips or other mods. A great solution to an annoying problem! If your bright LED backglass looks great but glares off the playfield glass this is your answer. Now it will automatically dim down when the game starts and brighten back up when the game is over!

Check it out here: www.arcadeupkeep.com

Sale is on now, 30% off and free shipping on 3!

#2 5 years ago

We have a limited number of these items in stock, get them before we run out!

#3 5 years ago

I've been looking for something like this. Just ordered 3.

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinBallMagician:

I've been looking for something like this. Just ordered 3.

Good to hear, let us know what you think of them!

#6 5 years ago

Just ordered mine! I've been wanting to convert the fluorescent tube in my Tron to an LED one. With this, the light will be more evenly spread out. The bonus is the dimming! Can't wait for this to be delivered!

Thanks!
    - Mark

#7 5 years ago

We've gotten quite a few orders, they're being built up as we speak. Hope you enjoy yours!

#8 5 years ago

Sales on until Midnight, but there's only a few left!

#9 5 years ago

I've bought his dimming kits and smart under cab kits. The great thing about arcade upkeep is he is so easy to work with. He will add flashers, mod things for you, alter it in any way he can to make you happy and the final product NEVER disappoints! Great seller!

4 weeks later
    #10 5 years ago

I want to share positive feedback. I bought the complete dimming LED translite kit, and it absolutely works as advertised. Easy install, great lighting to let the artwork shine during attract mode, then a gradual dimming during gameplay that truly brings the playfield into focus.

It may not be invisiglass, but the effect is truly remarkable. Game tested on is MetPrem.

1 week later
    #11 5 years ago

Thank you XpadreX! We're very happy with how the dimming panels turned out, glad you like it too!

Quoted from XpadreX:

It may not be invisiglass, but the effect is truly remarkable.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside