(Topic ID: 110873)

Black Friday Sale at Arcade Upkeep

By ArcadeUpkeep

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Hello all, just wanted to announce that our new, easier to use website is up and will be evolving over the next few weeks. But more importantly, BLACK FRIDAY!

We will be running a 20% DISCOUNT on our new dimming backbox panel, the dimming module and all our Smart Color Under Cabinet kits!

Also, order 3 or more of any kit, at the discounted price, and get FREE SHIPPING on your order.

Go to www.arcadeupkeep.com for additional details, great products and a huge discount!

#3 9 years ago

Such a great product! I've got his kits on both my games. Great guy. Great help and communication. Wish I had more games to put your kits in.

#4 9 years ago

Cannot recommend Brandon and Jon enough. Great guys and the undercab kits are top-notch!

#5 9 years ago

I have a question; Are the prices on your site already 20% off, or is it 20% off the listed price?

#6 9 years ago

It's 20% off the listed price, so for example the backbox panel works out to be $54.40 and the dimmer module is $24.

Sorry for the confusion.

#7 9 years ago

Thank you for all the orders so far, the sale will continue through cyber Monday!

#8 9 years ago

Check out this video of our Smart Color under cabinet kit on an Iron Man Vault!

Fading attract mode, new end of game sequence and new in game flash patterns!

Available at www.arcadeupkeep.com with Black Friday Pricing!

#9 9 years ago

Hey I recognize that Iron Man!!! I am honored.

The kit kicks such major ass. Crazy to say but your Avengers kit might even be better!!!

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from Grinder901:

Hey I recognize that Iron Man!!! I am honored.

The kit kicks such major ass. Crazy to say but your Avengers kit migt even be better!!!

I thought you might, and thank you very much for shooting it for me!

#11 9 years ago

My pleasure Brandon. You've gone above and beyond for me and your kits are amazing.

#12 9 years ago

The sale is still on but not for long!

#13 9 years ago

Sale will end at midnight! Get your discount and free shipping now!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-friday-sale-and-sweepstakes-at-arcade-upkeep and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.