(Topic ID: 173514)

Black Friday Sale **No Code Needed**

By wdpvideo

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20161202_220425 (resized).jpg
    20161202_220121 (resized).jpg
    Thankyou (resized).jpg
    PardonUs (resized).jpg
    tmp_29492-Screenshot_2016-11-25-01-37-59-768706534.png
    CODE (resized).jpg
    BFADD (resized).jpg
    There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 7 years ago

Here is your first sneek peek. CODE: will release soon

BFADD (resized).jpgBFADD (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

Those side rails look interesting, do they come in polished ss? And I like how there are no screws in the curved part.

#3 7 years ago

You don't need screws in the curve part. We just have them in the stainless steel right now. Which could be Chrome, Brass, or even Powdercoated. And no there's no sticky behind the round part either

#4 7 years ago

Yes I know you don't need screws, I have the steel ones from PBL with no holes. You really should have polished ones, like your mirror blades then no chroming needed.

#5 7 years ago

Following

#6 7 years ago

I am in need of blades for TOTAN and STTNG and WOZ but I really want polished ones.

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from Rferullo:

I am in need of blades for TOTAN and STTNG and WOZ but I really want polished ones.

Are you asking about mirrors or blades? We call blades our power coating units. Or are you asking about side rails?

Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yes I know you don't need screws, I have the steel ones from PBL with no holes. You really should have polished ones, like your mirror blades then no chroming needed.

Polishing theses could be a problem just because of all the bends once we pull them off our lazer printer. We will investigate further. Plus we have to keep an idea on the cost factor. Thanks for the information if make us push harder to delivery what you guys/gals want.

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

Are you asking about mirrors or blades? We call blades our power coating units. Or are you asking about side rails?

I'm talking about shinny mirror blades for inside the cabinet

I've got pingraffix art work on a AFM and STLE but I want to go with mirror blades for STTNG, TOTAN, and WOZ. I was thinking maybe spending the extra $ and getting gold for TOTAN, green for WOZLE, and black for STTNG.

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I think you mean cutter.

Laser cutter...LOL sorry

Quoted from Rferullo:

I'm talking about shinny mirror blades for inside the cabinet
    I've got pingraffix art work on a AFM and STLE but I want to go with mirror blades for STTNG, TOTAN, and WOZ. I was thinking maybe spending the extra $ and getting gold for TOTAN, green for WOZLE, and black for STTNG.

We do have the shinny mirrors. for everyone of theses games. We do not carry Gold/Green anymore. I think there are a few Black units left.

#11 7 years ago

I still see gold as an option...might want to update that.

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from TKDalumni:

I still see gold as an option...might want to update that.

The option is there but you can't order them in a Williams.

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

We do have the shinny mirrors. for everyone of theses games. We do not carry Gold/Green anymore. I think there are a few Black units left.

Will these blades be on sale on black Friday?

#14 7 years ago
    Quoted from Rferullo:

Will these blades be on sale on black Friday?

Yes just choose the maker you need and your good to go...

#15 7 years ago

Luckily I bought my gold Williams blades last Black Friday sale!

#16 7 years ago

I'll be watching. Hopefully half off.....

#17 7 years ago

Let's make this thread a place to gather and spread all black friday offers!!!

#18 7 years ago

I'm not having a black Friday sale-- sorry! But be sure to shop Marty's sale!

#19 7 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Let's make this thread a place to gather and spread all black friday offers!!!

I'm actually attempting to bring Black Friday / Thanksgiving / Holiday Season sales together again this year here:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-holiday-sales-announcements-pinball-related

What I normally do is list all *CURRENT SALES* so there will be a large BLACK FRIDAY list... and then as those expire I remove them.. and after Thanksgiving/Black Friday it's then only a list of Christmas/Holiday sales.. New Years Sales. Then it fizzles and dies Did that last year and it worked out pretty well I thought -- if you look at last years thread though most of the sales were removed since they had expired.

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from acebathound:

I'm actually attempting to bring Black Friday / Thanksgiving / Holiday Season sales together again this year here:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-holiday-sales-announcements-pinball-related
    What I normally do is list all *CURRENT SALES* so there will be a large BLACK FRIDAY list... and then as those expire I remove them.. and after Thanksgiving/Black Friday it's then only a list of Christmas/Holiday sales.. New Years Sales. Then it fizzles and dies Did that last year and it worked out pretty well I thought -- if you look at last years thread though most of the sales were removed since they had expired.
    Only catch right now is, I can't edit the 2nd post at the moment.. but looking to get that resolved even if the list moves up to end of the 1st post.

Cool!

#21 7 years ago

Awesome...have a couple of games I need to order these for.

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

Here is your first sneek peek. CODE: will release soon

Do the Spooky AMH side mirrors fit the Rob Zombie game?

#23 7 years ago

How Cool would it be for a Major Pin Manufacturer to run a 12 hour sale!

#24 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

How Cool would it be for a Major Pin Manufacturer to run a 12 hour sale!

Is it April 1st all ready.

#25 7 years ago

Hoping pin graffix runs a sale. I have emailed them twice in the last week. No replies

#26 7 years ago

Here you go guys & gals. Happy Thanksgiving!

CODE (resized).jpgCODE (resized).jpg

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

Here you go guys & gals. Happy Thanksgiving!

The website shows JJP mirror blades are out of stock. Are you getting any in?

Also the Williams Gold Mirror blades say in stock and I can add them to my cart. Is that accurate?

#28 7 years ago
    Quoted from Rferullo:

The website shows JJP mirror blades are out of stock. Are you getting any in?
    Also the Williams Gold Mirror blades say in stock and I can add them to my cart. Is that accurate?

JJP regular mirros are instock. Color mirrors will not be on sell. You might be able to put them in a cart but it should stop you from buying them.

#29 7 years ago

Do the mirror blades have a smooth cut or are they quite rough? I've seen some horribly rough/jagged ones on some machines and also some nice smooth ones, like they may have been stamped. Anyone know who makes which? I don't want the discolored and jagged ones from poor laser cutting. I'm assuming none are actually stamped but the difference is likely due to the power of the laser used.

#30 7 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

Do the mirror blades have a smooth cut or are they quite rough? I've seen some horribly rough/jagged ones on some machines and also some nice smooth ones, like they may have been stamped. Anyone know who makes which? I don't want the discolored and jagged ones from poor laser cutting. I'm assuming none are actually stamped but the difference is likely due to the power of the laser used.

PSM makes the good stuff. Ive boughten regular and black blades. Smooth cut even color

#31 7 years ago
    Quoted from nikpinball:

PSM makes the good stuff. Ive boughten regular and black blades. Smooth cut even color

Thanks for the kind words. Excited with up and coming sell and hope it will be a help for all who love pinball.

#32 7 years ago

Do you have any that fit pb2k?
    Just curious cause Rfm says out of stock

#33 7 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving sales a go!!! Enjoy

#34 7 years ago

Code didn't work. It said it wasn't applicable to my cart contents (1x set of regular mirror blades)

#35 7 years ago

Doesn't seem to work on the mirrors at the moment does work on the WPC side rails

#36 7 years ago

Let me look into it..sorry

#37 7 years ago

OK IT guy has been yelled at! I mean contacted. use pinsidebf lower case. He said it didn't matter, but I just tried it and it did.
    You must put them in your cart and the code and your good to go. I am very sorry!

#38 7 years ago

Not working for me on regular mirror blades.

#39 7 years ago

Me either

#40 7 years ago

I just tried too and the lower case code did not work on regular mirror blades.

#41 7 years ago

Upper and lower this is what I'm getting.
    Gonna head to bed and try again in the morning.
    Looking forward to it!

tmp_29492-Screenshot_2016-11-25-01-37-59-768706534.pngtmp_29492-Screenshot_2016-11-25-01-37-59-768706534.png

#42 7 years ago

Sorry, IT can't work fast enough so NO CODE NEEDED! prices are online at the sales price already. So the prices you see are the sales price. Again sorry. Knocked off extra $1.00 on all sales items. Again NO CODE NEEDED. Prices will change back in 32 hours to help make up for all the PM's and the time wasted.

#43 7 years ago

PardonUs (resized).jpgPardonUs (resized).jpg

#44 7 years ago

I know you going to love them but a heads up. The siderails are running low in inventory. Sorry, we weren't expecting that kinda turn out. So if we run out we will still honor prices but made delay that part of the order by 2 to 3 weeks. I would assume just because it's a new product. Also, Keep in mind if you had a cabinet rebuilt they may not fit...What? Yes, we have ran into one cabinet makers, who's flipper buttons are an 8th of an inch off on each side of the cabinet. So 1 side could fit and the other side doesn't. Measure to make sure yours are not. If you restored your cabinet or have an original cabinet your fine. They will fit.

#45 7 years ago

Thanks, I just ordered. I wish the rfm mirrors were in stock. I would have loved to add them in my order.

#46 7 years ago
    Quoted from msj2222:

Thanks, I just ordered. I wish the rfm mirrors were in stock. I would have loved to add them in my order.

Those really look sweet on the game, they are huge, twice the size of regular blades.

#47 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Those really look sweet on the game, they are huge, twice the size of regular blades.

ohh, now that's kinda rubbin it in! LOL

#48 7 years ago
    Quoted from msj2222:

ohh, now that's kinda rubbin it in! LOL

PM'd you.

#49 7 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

The option is there but you can't order them in a Williams.

That stinks....I missed last year with intention of getting Gold Mirror Blades for my Shadow this year!

#50 7 years ago

3 sets of blades ordered. Please keep us updated on any delays in shipping.

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-friday-sale-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.