(Topic ID: 144036)

BOGO 50% / BTGO FREE - Win Omaze Star Wars / GOT

By flashinstinct

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SAM_6309.jpg
    IMG_4843.jpg
    wpt-sample.jpg
    wcs-sample.jpg
    data-east-sample.jpg
    wms-sample.jpg
    twilight-sample.jpg
    stern-sample.jpg
    ngg-sample.jpg
    IM-SAMPLE.jpg
    sample.jpg
    congo-sample.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

BOGO 50% / BTGO FREE - Win Omaze Star Wars / GOT

Added: 2015-11-12 18:43:29 UTC • Ended: February 12th, 2016

Price

$ 25 (Firm)

Price is firm

Extended to xmas.

Well folks wanted to donate to the Alivia fund this morning and the donation have closed. I spoke with someone directly related to the campaign and was told they had raised enough cash. Happy to hear that. With that said I've got 15.25 to give out to some charity so I have decided to extended the goodwill and give to Omaze Star Wars Fund ending in 5 days as well as the Game of Thrones . Omaze raises for multiple charities handpicked by the stars. Who ever buys sets between now and xmas will be entered in a raffle (including the buyers of the BF sale). If I win a prize, one person on my buy list will win it. Side note: I'd hope that whoever wins let's me tag along.

https://www.omaze.com/experiences/starwarspremiere

https://www.omaze.com/experiences/red-hbo-game-of-thrones

Buy one, get one 50% off!
    Buy Two, get one FREE!

The set with the lowest value will be the one with the applied savings. (i.e. if you BOGO 50%: the two sets with a value of $25 and $15, the $15 set will be $7.50). Then all you have to do is take that $7.50 savings and give it here

Williams Warning Sticker Set $25
    Data East Warning Sticker Set $25
    No Good Gofers Sticker Set $25
    World Poker Tour Face Card Set $25
    World Poker Tour Original Set $25
    Congo Sticker Set $25 *NEW*
    World Cup Soccer $25
    Firepower Sticker Set $20
    Stern Lockdown Mech Set $20
    Twilight Zone Mini Playfield warning stickers $15
    Ironman Decal $15

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED FOR CANADA AND THE US
    Additional shipping will be charged for international sales depending on qty. ordered.

PAYMENT:
    Payments made via Payal using the friends / family option at ___@____________ [email removed]. Please include your mailing address along with the sets you are purchasing. If you are making your payment with a part donation let me know the amount.

PRICE INCREASE AFTER Xmas:
    In other news, my supplier told me they were increasing their price as of October 18th due to a drastic increase in printing stock costs. Fair warning that prices will increase after this black Friday sale. Stock up!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are flashinstinct's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to flashinstinct's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Orleans, Ontario, CA

#2 8 years ago

Congo
    congo-sample.jpgcongo-sample.jpg
    Data East
    data-east-sample.jpgdata-east-sample.jpg
    FirePower
    sample.jpgsample.jpg
    Ironman
    IM-SAMPLE.jpgIM-SAMPLE.jpg
    No Good Gophers
    ngg-sample.jpgngg-sample.jpg
    Stern LockDown Bar
    stern-sample.jpgstern-sample.jpg
    Twilight Zone Add On
    twilight-sample.jpgtwilight-sample.jpg
    Williams Stickerts
    wms-sample.jpgwms-sample.jpg
    World Cup
    wcs-sample.jpgwcs-sample.jpg
    World Poker Tour Face Cards and original versions
    wpt-sample.jpgwpt-sample.jpg

#3 8 years ago

Glad I waited to order!

#4 8 years ago

This is a nice gesture that deserves a bump, so here it is!

Brad

#6 8 years ago

Thanks, Guy! Just ordered two sets of Williams. One of which will help this ol' gal get a makeover.

IMG_4843.jpgIMG_4843.jpg

#7 8 years ago

Just ordered a set of williams stickers for my freshly restored creature and the iron man decal!

Williams set are going in this:
    SAM_6309.JPGSAM_6309.JPG

#8 8 years ago

Pre weekend bump. Surprised that there are only 3 takers so far. The sale will end and then everyone will run like chickens with their heads cut wondering how they missed this sale. On a side note the Congo decals are now available.

#10 8 years ago

Thanks for offering up the great deals! Excited to install my new Firepower and Data East stickers when they arrive!

#11 8 years ago

Just ordered two sets for my No Good Gofers, can't wait to put them on, awesome job and Thanks Guy. Bump!

#14 8 years ago

Well folks wanted to donate to the Alivia fund this morning and the donation have closed. I spoke with someone directly related to the campaign and was told they had raised enough cash. Happy to hear that. With that said I've got 15.25 to give out to some charity so I have decided to extended the goodwill and give to Omaze Star Wars Fund ending in 5 days as well as the Game of Thrones fund after that . I will extend the sale until Xmas and enter in the Game of Thrones give away to give even more money to charity. Who ever buys sets between now and xmas will be entered in a raffle. If I win a prize, one person on my buy list will win it. Sidenote: I'd really hope whoever wins brings me along for the ride.

https://www.omaze.com/experiences/starwarspremiere

https://www.omaze.com/experiences/red-hbo-game-of-thrones

#15 8 years ago

Donated $25 bucks to the Star Wars omze campaign. All buyers from November 12th to today hav ebeen put in a raffle. If I win someone is going.

1 week later

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-friday-bogo-50-btgo-free-on-all-sets and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.