Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Atari_Daze
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Marco Black Friday (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

Haven't seen any post for black friday this year. Will any pin stores have sales this year? I have seen that Marco is having free shipping on orders $99 and above for the continental us.

#2 3 years ago

bump for afternoon crowd

#3 3 years ago

Marco's Black Friday Offer - Free Shipping over $99 spend

Marco Black Friday (resized).jpgMarco Black Friday (resized).jpg
    #4 3 years ago

No love for us not living in the US

#5 3 years ago

Black Friday was better when it actually began on Friday. Used to read the ads while watching the Macy’s parade and plan my Friday. Don’t even do it anymore.

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Black Friday was better when it actually began on Friday. Used to read the ads while watching the Macy’s parade and plan my Friday. Don’t even do it anymore.

I did the same thing. I heard that some stores may be closed for black friday?

Really hoping Comet does their usual black friday

Calling ryanwanger please

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

No love for us not living in the US

Det er ikke helt rigtigt, men du maa kom og besoeg Chicago

#8 3 years ago

I had started a Black Friday thread last year but had not quite got around to it yet for 2020.

I'd be happy to start one for this year -- but I don't want to be looked at as stealing a thread. I do think it is important to summarize all the sales/offerings in the first post, something that needs edited often the closer Black Friday gets. If the OP of this thread wants to tackle it I'll step back, otherwise I can start a new one.

Here is last year's thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-pinside-black-friday-sales-summary

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

I had started a Black Friday thread last year but had not quite got around to it yet for 2020.

Last year's thread was pretty good - lots of deals

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

I'd be happy to start one for this year -- but I don't want to be looked at as stealing a thread. I do think it is important to summarize all the sales/offerings in the first post, something that needs edited often the closer Black Friday gets. If the OP of this thread wants to tackle it I'll step back, otherwise I can start a new one.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-pinside-black-friday-sales-summary

Geez. Just start it. Nobody gonna shame ya

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

Just start it already, eh. This thread was a question, yours will be the official.

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Nobody gonna shame ya

This is Pinside after all.

Consider it done.

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

Consider it done.

Thank you. It was an informative thread last year.

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from ericthehalfb:

Marco's Black Friday Offer - Free Shipping over $99 spend
    [quoted image]

Free shipping on orders over $99 is considered a Black Friday deal? Happy to match this deal for Lit Frames on Black Friday and the other 364 days of the year

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

I'd be happy to start one for this year -- but I don't want to be looked at as stealing a thread.

Steal this one, no one owns it. Multiple threads are annoying. If you create a new one, people will just split stuff among the two.

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Steal this one, no one owns it. Multiple threads are annoying. If you create a new one, people will just split stuff among the two.

Agreed. See 75 Guns N Roses threads.

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bax1:

I did the same thing. I heard that some stores may be closed for black friday?
    Really hoping Comet does their usual black friday
    Calling ryanwanger please

You think 2020 can stop us? It's a little early for details, but stay tuned!

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

Have at it. I’m good with that

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

Consider it done.

Let me know when the list is up. I have some deals on frames to add

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-friday-2020-?hl=flipper_mcgavin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.