(Topic ID: 201581)

Black Friday 2017, the year of ColorDMD?

By Deafcon

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PinRob
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

25 days until Black Friday, it may be time to start the speculation of this years deals. Will this be the year ColorDMD offers a discount? I for one have 3 pins I'm considering installing ColorDMD's into. If a deal presents itself I'd likely pull the trigger!

#2 6 years ago

I think Randy Mostly Sells everything he can produce. Guess time will tell but I would not expect a crazy discount on Colordmd.

JJ

#3 6 years ago

They already have a deal that runs 24/7 if you buy 3 at once.

#4 6 years ago

Dont hold your breathe...

3 weeks later
    #5 6 years ago

was wondering as well but yeah, then i was looking at his latest email and it contained "now back in stock" so , yeah.. if you can't keep them instock, then no need to give discounts.

Saw a LED version for the first time a couple weeks ago and while I was 'meh' about the LCD for IJ the LED ones pop and look more 'age appropriate' for older 90s game

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from Slim64:

They already have a deal that runs 24/7 if you buy 3 at once.

What deal is that?

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from printzone:

What deal is that?

Buy three get free shipping I believe

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-friday-2017-the-year-of-colordmd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.