(Topic ID: 143123)

Black Friday 2015 Sales Post them here!

By phillymadison

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GIDball.jpg
    image.jpg
    MonsterFishMOD--400px_1.jpg
    Yellowball.jpg
    BLUEball.jpg
    GREENball.jpg
    ORANGEball.jpg
    PINKball.jpg
    GIDball.jpg
    BFCM2015.png
    Expo_Ad.jpg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    psm.jpg
    There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 8 years ago

Hey all its officially November and that means Black Friday sales are coming. So if you know of one, or are having one that's pinball related post it here. I'm sure we would love to know about it.

1 week later
    #2 8 years ago

Flashinstinct is having a great sale and some of the proceeds are going to a good cause

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-friday-bogo-50-btgo-free-on-all-sets#post-2794043

#3 8 years ago

The Silverball pinball museum in NJ is having a buy one get one free on gift cards between Nov. 27-29

http://silverballmuseum.com/online-store

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#4 8 years ago

Art at Cometpinball.com is hinting at one but it's not confirmed yet

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-black-friday-specials-happening

#7 8 years ago

PinballSTAR Amusements will be offering deeper than normal discounts on both Wizard of Oz, Hobbit, and Medieval Madness starting today and running through Black Friday.

Wizard of Oz Standards and 75th's IN STOCK ready to ship for Xmas NOW !

Hobbit LE and Smaugs (yes, we still have a few Smaugs left) are preorder, but we are still selling from our day 1 orders so you will not be at the end of the line by any means.

Medieval Madness Standards

MUST mention the Pinside Black Friday sale for additional discount. Pickup or we can ship nationwide. We have more room on some models than others so discounts will vary per game. Please email for details !

Joe Newhart
    [email protected]
    570-357-0042

#8 8 years ago

Anything from pinball life?

#9 8 years ago

Yestercades in NJ just announced on their Facebook page that they're having a buy one get one sale on gift certificates this Black Friday. They'll be good at both of their locations.

http://www.yestercades.com/

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#10 8 years ago

LeesParts.com Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday special - 10% off Mods!

See https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/leespartscom-black-fridaysmall-business-satcyber-monday-special#post-2814678

Expo Ad.jpgExpo Ad.jpg

#11 8 years ago

We are doing it again!

Starting today through Monday we will be offering for our Holiday Sale, $10 off the GID Glo-Balls and $8 off the Fluorescent Color Balls! This is a great time for you to try out the only mod that changes the play of your machines! Modmypin.com

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!

Brian

PS. If you need singles or quantities other than the pre-packaged contact MezelMods.com or KimballsPinballs.com

GIDball.jpgGIDball.jpg

PINKball.jpgPINKball.jpg

ORANGEball.jpgORANGEball.jpg

GREENball.jpgGREENball.jpg

BLUEball.jpgBLUEball.jpg

Yellowball.jpgYellowball.jpg

#12 8 years ago

is http://pinballstar.com/ a real place? Their website says copyright 2012 and all the dates mentioned are 2012-2013. None of the subpages work and on the side bar it says "this is where we will place news related text"....Seems sketchy

#13 8 years ago

Yeah he's legit I'm 95 percent sure he's been on some older spooky podcasts too. Unless I've got the wrong company I think I'll probally end up buying a mmr from him.

#14 8 years ago

Pinball-Mods.com will be doing a Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale. The discount is 12.5% off every in-stock item in our store. You will need to enter a Discount code on the Payment screen. The code is BFCM2015 and will not be active until Black Friday (11/27/2015) - no early shopping on Thanksgiving.

Backorders are not allowed but will cover every thing we have in stock including (but not limited to):
    Early Solid State Buttons & Housings
    Bally Flipper Button Mods
    NCC1701 Ship Mods for DE Star Trek.
    Data East DMD and Sound Cables
    STNG KBOP WingLEDs

Let's not forget our Stern_Star Trek product line:
    Color DMD adapters
    WingLEDs
    Nacelle Mods
    Warp Ramp LED
    PopCaps ARE out of stock and are not included in the sale.

I have a limited stock of STNG KBOP ships which can be Built-To-Order... and will be included in the sale - if you use the Waitlist before the end of the sale. First Come First Served.

Sale Ends Monday Nov 30 at 11:59pm CST. Shipping may not be super-fast like usual... if the demand is high.
    BFCM2015 payment screenBFCM2015 payment screen

#15 8 years ago
    Quoted from mark532011:

is http://pinballstar.com/ a real place? Their website says copyright 2012 and all the dates mentioned are 2012-2013. None of the subpages work and on the side bar it says "this is where we will place news related text"....Seems sketchy

100% legit and a great guy too. Just bought a Ruby Red WOZ from Joe (NIB). Smooth transaction. No worries with Joe

#16 8 years ago

what about coin taker?

#17 8 years ago

Stern ?

#18 8 years ago
    Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

what about coin taker?

They have their 15% off "pinside" discount still.

#19 8 years ago

Don't think the "pinside" code foe cointaker works anymore.

#20 8 years ago

Double Danger Pinball and accessories has shirts, patches, keychains, earrings, and more at Ddpinball.com.
    Right now, use promo code Pinside for 15% off $50 or more thru Monday.

#21 8 years ago

Pinside code doesn't work on coin taker.

#22 8 years ago
    #23 8 years ago

Hey gang!

PinballCustoms is offering the following Black Friday deals until Monday:

ALL shooter rods - $50 USD shipped WORLDWIDE! (regular $65)

BSD Dracula Coffin mod - $200 USD shipped WORLDWIDE! (regular $220)

Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends!

#24 8 years ago
    Quoted from nickbuol:

They have their 15% off "pinside" discount still.

IT NO LONGER WORKS I WAS GOING TO BUY A FEW ITEMS LEDS & SUCH.

#25 8 years ago

Titan pinball sale please?

Are there good places that sell rubber alternatives?

#26 8 years ago

We are discounting our backbox LED panels and our dimming modules for Black Friday. Our dimming modules are very versatile and are now under $20 with free shipping if you order 3.

Check it out here: www.arcadeupkeep.com

Sale is on now!

#27 8 years ago

Try pinballbulbs.com, great products, support, and the code 15off is good, plus they have some black Friday deals.

Stern sent me an email, seems they are having a sale on shirts and hoodies..

I want Pinball Life to have something.. I have items in the cart just waiting to see if they do anything!

#28 8 years ago

They have 2 websites, and the Pinside code works only at one of them.

#29 8 years ago
    Quoted from balboarules:

Try pinballbulbs.com, great products, support, and the code 15off is good, plus they have some black Friday deals.
    Stern sent me an email, seems they are having a sale on shirts and hoodies..
    I want Pinball Life to have something.. I have items in the cart just waiting to see if they do anything!

That is my plan. Heard lots of good things about them and their products. According to other posts, their Black Friday sale doesn't go live until 9:00 pm Pacific (midnight eastern) so another 3 hours 47 minutes from my edit right now)

#30 8 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Pinball Magazine will be shipping its November batch of orders this monday, instead of Friday 27th of November. This way more people can order the magazines, book or posters and receive them prior to the holidays. Instead of a discount Pinball Magazine rather gives you a bit more value. On all poster orders one extra poster will be added for free. For magazine orders we'll see if there's any postcards by Santiago Ciuffo left and add these to all orders that will ship in this batch (as long as supplies last). www.pinball-magazine.com

#31 8 years ago
    Quoted from nickbuol:

What's the link to the site where the code works?

#32 8 years ago
    Quoted from jjoravec:

Don't think the "pinside" code foe cointaker works anymore.

Quoted from nickbuol:

The old website does work. I just got 15% off leds.

#33 8 years ago

Any Pinsider interested in a MonsterFishMod for Fish Tales, I'll offer 10% off now through Monday. That's just $35/shipped in the US.

Details on this mod can be seen at this thread:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-fish-tales-monster-fish-mod

PM me and mention this post to get your discount!

MonsterFishMOD--400px_1.jpgMonsterFishMOD--400px_1.jpg

#34 8 years ago

Link to cointaker 15% off website. The cointaker.com isn't accepting the Pinside code.

#35 8 years ago

Black Friday Sale at Pinball Refinery is LIVE... All details are on this thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-refinery-friday-after-thanksgiving-sale

The website: www.pinballrefinery.com

Thanks,

Steve
    Pinball Refinery

#37 8 years ago

Pinnovators.com
    Headphone kits and
    Power subwoofer adapters
    Is doing 10-15% off starting now!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#38 8 years ago

Didn't realize two threads were active for the sales....

Wednesday through Sunday KAHR.US Circuits will have the specials I offered at my pinball show booth available online through a special web link: http://www.kahr.us/pinside.html . So kind of like visiting me at Texas, Allentown, Atlanta, or York this year without actually being there... Only limited quantities will be available, so some deals may sell out before Sunday ends (I'll do my best to pull down cart buttons that sell out). You can only get the deals at this link and I'm only publishing the link on Pinside.

You can get:
    1. 5 packs of power fix daughterboards (pro or classic) for $10 off buying five individually
    2. Save 10% on a williams sound board volume control (type 1 or type 2) and a replacement switching regulator for the board ($2 discount)

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams system 3-7 sound solutions

#39 8 years ago
    Quoted from jjoravec:

What's the link to the site where the code works?

Quoted from pinhacker71:

Link to cointaker 15% off website. The cointaker.com isn't accepting the Pinside code.

shop.cointaker.com

You'll realize how much better the new site is when you try to navigate the old one. It sucks. But hey! 15% off!

#40 8 years ago

Just bought a few mods from pinball refinery, LOVE their stuff! But where is Art and Comet Pinball?

#41 8 years ago

Im here..getting ready....

#42 8 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Im here..getting ready....

Better pucker up that asshole, Art. There's about to be a run on LEDs! Have fun tomorrow!

#43 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Better pucker up that asshole, Art. There's about to be a run on LEDs! Have fun tomorrow!

Mike and I were just chatting about you over the phone......we agree, you have a way with words!!!!

#44 8 years ago

Which Mike?

And did you call me anything that rhymed with "whoosh tag"?

#45 8 years ago

From NY..... yeah, sploosh fag!

kidding...just how much we missed you...you hung with him at Pintastic....

Back to work!!!!

#46 8 years ago
    Quoted from ArcadeUpkeep:

We are discounting our backbox LED panels and our dimming modules for Black Friday. Our dimming modules are very versatile and are now under $20 with free shipping if you order 3.
    Check it out here: http://www.arcadeupkeep.com
    Sale is on now!

I have the led panels in my 3 Sterns and they are great. The way they dim down when game play starts and brighten back up when over is way cool.....and the power savings is really great too. The nice even tl lighting is wonderful.

#47 8 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I have the led panels in my 3 Sterns and they are great. The way they dim down when game play starts and brighten back up when over is way cool.....and the power savings is really great too. The nice even tl lighting is wonderful.

Yes I love their dimming kits. I like to have him add flashers to mine. He did a superb job on my LOTR.

#48 8 years ago

I thought that PinballBulbs was doing a special Black Friday sale starting 15 minutes ago? I see nothing on the forums and nothing on their website....

Nevermind. I found it:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballbulbs-black-friday-sale-2015-20-off-all-kits-spotlights

#49 8 years ago

Pinball-Mods.com's Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale is now live with a 12.5% discount off every in-stock item in our store. You will need to enter a Discount code on the Payment screen. The code is BFCM2015 and is now active until 11:59pm Monday 11/30/2015. First Come First Served.

#50 8 years ago

I just bought over 600 bulbs with Comet. Thanks, Art!

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-friday-2015-sales-post-them-here/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.