Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ramegoom
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20150329_223517.jpg
blackchrome_shadow_gun.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Sent my Shadow launcher gun to Mike for the full treatment. All I can say is the picture doesn't do it justice...it's a work of art. Almost don't want to put it on the game. Highly recommended!blackchrome_shadow_gun.jpg

#2 5 years ago

I've thought about doing the same with my IJ gun once I commit and get the full work-up (legs, side-rails, etc.). Do you know the cost for a single item such as the gun? Looks spectacular, by the way!

#4 5 years ago

Beautiful. I have a full set of gold trim done by Mike. Just waiting for my MMR to arrive so I can put it on that!

#5 5 years ago

Mike does fantastic work. 2 thumbs up!

#6 5 years ago

Wow! That looks fantastic in pics so I can only imagine what it looks like in person. Great job, Mike!

#7 5 years ago

How long does it take for him to work on things? I was thinking about sending him some parts

#8 5 years ago

I have tried to contact him to send my IJ ramps. Has not answered my emails and I heard that he was covered up and not taking new work? Anyone know the truth or how to reach him?
Or an alternative, don't want to send them off for months.

#9 5 years ago

Mike is not taking work right now. That is the truth. No conspiracy. On items like wire forms and gun handles on popular games he **usually** has a set already done. You send yours, he ships the completed ones back. If it is something he doesn't have redone, I have had stuff back as soon as 3weeks and as just recently 9 weeks.

Quoted from Jenk540i:

I have tried to contact him to send my IJ ramps. Has not answered my emails and I heard that he was covered up and not taking new work? Anyone know the truth or how to reach him?
Or an alternative, don't want to send them off for months.

#10 5 years ago

I just got my parts back from him. I would definitely send him more parts in the future.

20150329_223517.jpg
#11 5 years ago

Mike is a busy man...if you send anything, be patient; whatever time it takes, it's worth the wait.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.00
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside