14%
  • Avengers 42 votes
    25%
  • JP 87 votes
    52%
  • Nothing 14 votes
    8%

(166 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shadrac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Hi guys,
it was a long time i made a versus topic

I want to buy a new Stern. Actually i have my beloved Tron and Iron Man, and i love this games (my favorites with TWD, Met and BSD). I freakin' love fast and brutal pins, so now i'm on the fence for a BK Pro (i don't like mini playfields and no money for Pre/LE) but, the new Avengers i saw some videos and i love the flow and the playfield more complex than BK.
I'm afraid about the codes of this games. For BK, it's seems too simple, 5 monsters to beat then the Black Knight, but the game is brutal and i like short ball times. For AIQ, the code seems to be a lot like the Deadpool code, and i had DP before, but i didn't like the code, at all.
JP on the other hand seems to be a great game, but a bit too serious and the lightshow is disappointing.
So i would like to have some informations from you guys.
Thanks

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I own all three i prefer JP. Avengers is great and has good code but it still needs some more to reach a JP level.

And what do you feel about BK?
Do you think the code on AIQ will be as good as JP?

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

If you like Iron Man/Tron and more difficult games...I’d put some time on a TMNT pro as well. Borg’s best layout thus far and I may like it more than JP or AIQ in a lot of ways.

Thanks. Problem with TMNT is that the theme is awful for me. I watched the anime when i was younger but now, i just can't stand it.

#23 1 year ago

I'm ok with the layout of the BK, but if the code is boring, that's a problem.
In comparison, i love the code of TWD and Tron, but found DP boring.

#39 1 year ago

Finally I give up for the BK, I don't think I will like the code and its lack of subtlety and depth. I'll take a used JP2 when I find one.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shadrac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside