15%
  • Avengers 42 votes
    25%
  • JP 87 votes
    51%
  • Nothing 15 votes
    9%

(169 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BallyKISS1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I can’t agree more. I’ve always felt that playing BKSOR feels like being in a true battle. It always got my blood pumping. It’s fast and brutal and I found myself playing it on location more often many of the other newer Sterns. I actually hope to get one at some point.
Light show is killer as well.

Bought BKSOR premium as my first NIB after I played the pro and then the premium. I bought it in September and have over 400 plays on it.

Bought the topper, added speaker lights, and a sub. Best topper imo, great call outs, great cgi, killer music that does get your heart pumping especially with the addition of an external sub.

Loved the pro but after playing the premium the upper playfield was a must have for me. The premium is still a fast game but the upper play field slowed it enough to give me a slight break lol. I do come out tired after playing it and that’s the reason I usually stop because I want to keep playing it one more time. Then after doing my cardio on BK I go play Monster Bash remake SE for my cool down.

Played Dead Pool and couldn’t get into it but I am not a huge Marvel fan and that does detract from me liking it. JP was fun to play on location but I think it would get old if in my collection and not a real fan of the artwork and lack of movie cut scenes and original actors besides Wayne Knight.

Again just my opinion but I do not understand the hate BKSOR gets. Sometimes I just love a game that doesn’t have a super deep rule set you don’t have to really think about when playing and just have fun hitting a ball and going back and playing one more game.

Try before you buy if possible. If I played a game once and really liked it and think I want to buy it I will go back and play it again after the first initial wow factor wears off and see if I still really like or love it enough to buy it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rockville, MD
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 125.00
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BallyKISS1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bksor-vs-avengers-iq-vs-jp?tu=BallyKISS1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.