By sulli10

8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 8 months ago

So , I put 5 1/4 inch Pyle speakers in my BKSOR premier back box while putting in speaker lights. The sounds got better over the stock speakers as expected but, I started messing with the speech and music attenuation adjustments and started hearing more and more special effects from the game. Long story short, I am running the alternate music background and I believe the music volume is drowning out the special effects dramatically when at factory settings . As I lowered the music and turned up the game volume, to my surprise ,I was hearing a lot more from the game play. As I raise the volume , also need to lower the speech as it starts to clip a bit.

Right now I am running the volume at 32, the speech attenuation is plus 28 and the music attenuation is plus 40. I have had to adjust games before, but I have never “ uncovered” as many sounds as with this title. These adjustments are pretty fair away from where I have my other Sterns.

I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this and how they are adjusting their sounds. I have not really messed with the gain settings yet.

This game seems to be a keeper right now. So any adjustments that improve game play are well appreciated?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside