6DBE189E-F5F5-4228-8346-E3E477D5D23F (resized).jpeg
1FF7633E-15AF-40B9-A19C-164CF08474E5 (resized).jpeg
full off (resized).jpg
sk right off (resized).jpg
left off (resized).jpg
sk on rt (resized).jpg
sk on lft (resized).jpg
full on (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinstein.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I added a small skeleton army to my bksor pro. I didn't care for the plastics in the back corners and wanted to do something that enhanced the backglass are and theme overall. The idea kept evolving as I found what things were available to me. I was able to make the mod a little interactive with 4 ground breaker bobble head skeletons that I added florescent green eye jewels to and then lit each one with an added comet purple passion bulb. The purple does throw out some UV and the little jewel eyes really glow and all the heads bob. I also added green led eyes to a full body skeleton and a half skull. Things happen to work out that I was able to modify the full body skeletons sword arm move upward as the ball exits the ramp. Here's some short videos and pics. Its the little things in life.

#3 3 years ago

Heres some pics but they never do modding justice!

full on (resized).jpgfull on (resized).jpgsk on lft (resized).jpgsk on lft (resized).jpgsk on rt (resized).jpgsk on rt (resized).jpg
#4 3 years ago

some with the game off.

full off (resized).jpgfull off (resized).jpgleft off (resized).jpgleft off (resized).jpgsk right off (resized).jpgsk right off (resized).jpg
#6 3 years ago

Here is the one I used. I see a couple of different arm positions as well. They are cheap enough, I may have to order a couple
ebay.com link: Small Buried Bobblehead Skeleton 2 Resin Figurine New Pose A

#7 3 years ago

Here is a link to the figure I used on the ramp. He is a 1994 Skeleton Warrior "Baron Dark." All of the exterior stuff comes right off and you can get him down to just the skeleton. The sword I used for him came from a GOT Ned Stark figure. I did have to super glue all the joints except for his right arm which I had to work to get to swivel easily. I added a rod and a nylon washer on the back for the ball to strike and then led eyes. It took a little messing with but overall wasn't too hard.
ebay.com link: Vintage Skeleton Warriors Baron Dark Action Figure 1994 Playmates GREAT Cond

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.00
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinstein.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bksor-pro-skeleton-army-mod?tu=Pinstein and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.