pasted_image (resized).png
whitney_houston (resized).jpg
IMG_20190602_203934 (resized).jpg
69B76941-7EC0-4F1E-BD0A-F28863EDBC12 (resized).jpeg
FA1F4A47-9A56-4DD5-A256-0AD9E7C0E846 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20190526_184811 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190526_184817 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190526_184832 (resized).jpg
There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 4 years ago

Still no replacement. I guess with JP shipping now they will be even slower to fix this

#102 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Glad they took care of you, but I expected it based on your specific situation. Yes, the standard practice is you ship your playfield back in the coffin they provide, then they ship the new one. Its usually same day turnaround.

They may be out of stock on the playfield and are waiting for more to arrive. When Stern agreed to replace my Aerosmith playfield it took a couple months for them to ship the empty carton to me but I was also told right off that it would be awhile as they had no playfields available and that they don't ship the empty carton out until they have a fully populated replacement boxed up and ready to go out the door.

#103 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

They may be out of stock on the playfield and are waiting for more to arrive. When Stern agreed to replace my Aerosmith playfield it took a couple months for them to ship the empty carton to me but I was also told right off that it would be awhile as they had no playfields available and that they don't ship the empty carton out until they have a fully populated replacement boxed up and ready to go out the door.

Yup. My ST playfield replacement took months because they didn't have any in stock. They can't do a special run just for replacements. I'm sure they will not forget, and you will get the new one long before your original is unusable. For now, just enjoy it as-is.

#104 4 years ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

Still no replacement. I guess with JP shipping now they will be even slower to fix this

That's not a bad thing. I'd welcome a delay and play the hell outta your BK until the new populated playfield arrives. Once installed it's like having a new pin.

11 months later
#105 3 years ago

Soooooo, Stern never send out a populated pf. Now we'll see what the resale value will be. I'm interested but have no room. So I would need a deal to good to pass up.

#106 3 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Soooooo, Stern never send out a populated pf. Now we'll see what the resale value will be. I'm interested but have no room. So I would need a deal to good to pass up.

Yup, basically I've asked them every month by both phone call and email about the status and they just keep saying they don't have one in the wear house (Which makes sense if you never save one to put one away for a customer you screwed over). My last contact was last month and they gave me the same excuse. The fact is they don't care and it shows. As a note they have been friendly when I've followed up about it but, there is little value in that at this point. I'll be glad when it sells and I never have to buy another .

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 210.00
Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.00
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bksor-possible-playfield-issue-question/page/3?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.