• Latest reply 4 years ago by dmacy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BK2K kicker (resized).jpg
BK2K Outhole kicker (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmacy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago

Take a picture of that mechanism with apron off. Are you talking about the outhole kicker or feeder?

I just spent a lot of time stripping and rebuilding so have some recent experience with it. Assuming the switch(es) is ok/adjusted correctly/no cold solder joint at connector or diode bad: I'm thinking that maybe the coil sleeve is gunked up, mech is gunked up or a broken, egged out, or other issue with the mech.

The springs are more to return the coil plungers.

BK2K Outhole kicker (resized).jpgBK2K Outhole kicker (resized).jpgBK2K kicker (resized).jpgBK2K kicker (resized).jpg
#4 4 years ago

Ok, it sounds like the switch is working. Assume you tested it with a ball in test? Can you take some pictures of that mechanism with the plunger out of the coil? Sounds like something mechanical/binding but pictures would help everyone help I think.

#8 4 years ago

Nice work.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmacy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bk2k-ball-return-having-issues?tu=dmacy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.