View topic image gallery

IMG_1661.JPG
EOS_Right_Side_(resized).jpg
EOS_Left_Side_(resized).jpg
BK2K_Right_(resized).jpg
BK2K_Left_(resized).jpg
IMG_1660.JPG
#1 7 years ago

Are both bottom flipper mechs (left and right) supposed to have noth these switches? I know it has normaly close to open switch, but both my bottom mechs have a open to close switch also? Just wondering if this is correct and what wires go where, not sure the wires were in the spots they are supposed to be? Any pics of help would be appreciated. Thanks Mike Paris

IMG_1660.JPGIMG_1660.JPG

#2 7 years ago

The right switch is double stacked so that it activates the upper right flipper too

#3 7 years ago

So the left one need it also? If not what wires go where?

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

So the left one need it also? If not what wires go where?

The left one only needs another switch if you have an upper left flipper.

#5 7 years ago

Anyone have a pic of thier BK2000 flipper mechs?

#6 7 years ago

I do.. but my phone will not cooperate. Should only be on rt side.

#7 7 years ago

Here you go.

BK2K_Left_(resized).jpgBK2K_Left_(resized).jpg

BK2K_Right_(resized).jpgBK2K_Right_(resized).jpg

#8 7 years ago

In the pix above, the top picture (single-stack EOS) is the left flipper and the bottom picture (double-stack EOS) is the right one. The right one has a double stack EOS so that it operates the right flipper in the upper deck.

#9 7 years ago

Thank you sir, can you snap a pic (the best you can) of the wiring to the switches on both? Thanks

#10 7 years ago

Here you go.

EOS_Left_Side_(resized).jpgEOS_Left_Side_(resized).jpg

EOS_Right_Side_(resized).jpgEOS_Right_Side_(resized).jpg

#11 7 years ago

Again, the EOS left side is the top picture and the EOS right side is the bottom picture. Hope these help.

#12 7 years ago

Thank you, but where do these go? Arent these the EOS wires? They were attached to the extra switch on my Left flipper mech? Do they also attach to the one switch which is supposed to be on there? Sorry for all the questions, dont have another system 11 to compare. Thanks

IMG_1661.JPGIMG_1661.JPG

#13 7 years ago

Leaving my computer for the day now, but let me know if I can help further. As to our exact wire color matching for every lug, there I can't be sure how to advise you, because my flippers were both rebuilt years ago with entirely new assemblies, and the red and black wires were part of those assemblies, so don't let those colors throw you off.

Good luck!

#14 7 years ago

Sorry, but between my differently colored wires and your miswired switches, I can't be sure where the two wires you mentioned go. Don't want to give bad advice. Hopefully someone else can jump in and clarify.

#15 7 years ago

Those wires look like GRN-RED and WHT-BRN - I think. It's hard to be sure of the actual colors. I think that's what they are. That corresponds to switch 9 (21) labeled as "Playfield Tilt". On my BK2K that is not connected.

There are no wires as a switch on the EOS for NC EOS switches. You might be thinking of NO EOS switches of fliptronics. That does not apply to System 11 and non-fliptronic WPC.

#16 7 years ago

Ok, those are in the playfield harness and end right there at the Flippers? Are yours (wires) like those just there near the flippers not connected?

#17 7 years ago

Yes. The wires are actually in a 2-pin Molex housing and not connected to anything. That's how my machine came. I have another machine next to it but I haven't assessed that one. I'll take a look this weekend and see if it's the same.

#18 7 years ago

Don't take chances, download the manual and wire your flippers exactly how it shows:

http://mirror2.ipdb.org/files/311/Williams_1989_Black_Knight_2000_Manual.pdf

#19 7 years ago

Ok, so i had a buddy send me some good pics of his flipper mechs, i can use those, also we figured out (like Dumbass mentioned) the two grn-red and one wht-pur wires were for a playfield tilt which was never installed, so these wires should be capped off, in a connector ect.

#20 7 years ago

Glad you got it figured out. Good luck and enjoy your machine!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Woodinville, WA
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 39.99
$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Titusville, FL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bk2000-flipper-rebuild-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.