Topic Stats

• 90 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 36 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Addams_Family_&_Black_Rose_033.JPG
FG_Powder_Coating_Complete_026.JPG
FG_Powder_Coating_Complete_018.JPG
Family_Guy_off_to_Powder_Coat_bay_006..jpg
Family_Guy_004.JPG
Family_Guy_002.JPG
Family_Guy_001.JPG
NGG_Shipped_022.JPG
NGG_Shipped_022.JPG
NGG_Shipped_021.JPG
NGG_Shipped_019.JPG
NGG_Shipped_016.JPG
NGG_Shipped_014.JPG
NGG_Shipped_013.JPG
Cab-Protestors_from_Surfside_detail_00.jpg
Family_Guy_,_Matt_McGee_Topper_004.JPG

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago

I see your bumping the Monopoly. Good pick.

#52 6 years ago

I see your bumping the Monopoly. Good pick.

Yea , I Played Monopoly in a Tourney at Lost Ark ,Terrible Pin. The Worst Lawlor I've Played

vomit.gif

#53 6 years ago

Here's BOP in its new home. Pic isn't the best, from iPhone, but gives an idea. Hopefully, sooner than later, going to move the multicade across the room and fill that spot with WW. Then future expansion has the juke moving to the other side of the room for 2-3 more in its spot. Growing slowly, but surely.

BOP is one tough, but fun game! I replaced lamps that needed it, checked switches (all working tonight), and polished and waxed p/f. New rubbers being ordered as well as glass slip. Loving it!

photo_(21).JPG

#54 6 years ago

Yr Slowly but Shirley , becoming an Addict !! How much for the arcade ?

#55 6 years ago

I'm going to keep it I think. My brother loves the multicade and the 60 in 1 is probably the only stand up I'll retain. I just sold off a Neo Geo MVS because I never played it. The jukebox might go eventually, I'm on the fence with it...

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from Soapman:

Nice pick. Trident and myself will have to stop by on lunch break soon.

Soapman , You and Trident are Welcome anyTyme ,, Just give me a call !!

#57 6 years ago

B_R: On your first NGG LED's: what did you use on yours for the backglass?

Congrats The_Director! Enjoy the latest hit of crack lol! Nice collection and vids. These things would be harder to quit than smoking was for me.

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

B_R: On your first NGG LED's: what did you use on yours for the backglass?

I don't think I had any Led's behind my 1st NGG Translite that I Owned , The p/f was All CoinTaker Led's.. and All the Flasher's on Top were Super 906's .

Ok, Here's a video i shot earlier of Family Guy , Not a Bad video .. Gotta say ,, FG Rock's

#59 6 years ago

I bought me a Matt Mckee Custom Lighted Topper 2-day for my Family Guy Pin .. I Like it !!

It Really goes well w/ the Pin . Matt does Great work . Can't wait to get my Mirror Blades installed

from CoinTaker and Finish install-n the rest of the insert's Leds. Bling Bling Baby !!!

I'd like to know where I could buy that Drunken Clam mod in the video below .. Anyone know ?

Family_Guy_,_Matt_McGee_Topper_003.JPG Family_Guy_,_Matt_McGee_Topper_004.JPG

#61 6 years ago

that looks good!

Thanxx Surfside , I got Yr Yellow Leg Protector's in the mail also ,, Gett-n Ready to install them Rt-now . If anyone need's a 4-Piece Cab- Protector Set , Surfside has them and will ship any color to Yr door for $ 20.00 ...

http://orangecountypinballs.com/

Cab-Protestors_from_Surfside_detail_00.jpg

#62 6 years ago

Looks great I thought you like the pin. I changed out the tourney button as I hate it on the lockbar with the "old" style lockbar. I had 4 of them always a great pin to use in trades or cash, sold three one Phillip Pierce, second to Craig with Chicago Pinball Mafia with boatload of cash for a BBB and third to Don H in JC TN plus I kept one for myself that I picked up from Grover G. in Va. I like FG really well thinks its Pat Lawlors best effort at Stern. You have no problem selling it as the TV show is still so popular plus the pin is fun.

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

You'll have no problem selling it as the TV show is still so popular plus the pin is fun.

That I agree with , I've NEVER watched the Show till I bought this Pin .. It's Freak-n Hilarious !!
The Pin , Lot's of Shot's , Multi-ball action , Plenty of Bad Language w/ the Adult Feature on ..
Stewie's mini-pinball is Just To Cool !! Then Stewie Multi-ball try-n to play both ,, WOW . Go Lawlor
I bought the Topper from Dan of Lost Ark Arcade today , He bought his FG from BigLaw.
I'd like to get ALL the Metal Blasted and Power coated Yellow ,, but ,
No need to go over board .. I do have it Listed Here for a Reason .. It's Just a matter of Tyme !!
I'm in No Hurry .. I have Plenty of PM's to Reply too.. I will consider Trades and Alway's Cash ..

#64 6 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I'd like to get ALL the Metal Blasted and Power coated Yellow ,, but ,
No need to go over board ..

Is that evidence of constraint I'm reading?

B_R, you feelin' alright?

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from Fatsquatch:

Is that evidence of constraint I'm reading?
B_R, you feelin' alright?

I'm Feel-n Fine hairy-dude !! NAVL should be Pick-n up NGG by Friday (Pr the PM from Pinballer22)

This is the last Game to be Played so I thought i'd get my 5 yr old play it .. NGG is a Cool Pin !!

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

This is the last Game to be Played so I thought i'd get my 5 yr old play it .. NGG is a Cool Pin !!

Right on. I wouldn't mind having one myself.

#67 6 years ago

See if you get Sperm multiball on tape please.

#68 6 years ago

ngg is on my list too, fun lawlor game, in wisc temps down to 6 degrees tonite, happy newyear

#69 6 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

See if you get Sperm multiball on tape please.

Didn't know there was a Sperm multi-ball ... I Still haven't figured out All the shot's and Combo's etc ... Yet .. Has PAPA filmed FG during a Tournament ? If anyone can locate it , Post it Here..

#71 6 years ago

http://pinball.org/videos/

Best example is probably http://pinball.org/videos/tournament/papa/papa-14-semifinals-tiebreaker-family-guy but there are at least 3 or 4 others. Actually the Pinburgh coverage is good, it's got some excellent play from Jon Replogle.

#72 6 years ago

I've got my Mirror Blades in from CoinTaker , I have 1/16' Felt from PinRestore but It's gonna be a Bit Tight ( Too Tight ) I need 1/32'. Gonna wait on the install video for a Bit .. Was gonna show the Prep and install of Mirror blades and install-n the Felt to the sides of the p/f .. The 1/32 Felt will Eliminate the scratching while the p/f is being raised & Lowered .. I've E-mailed Pinrestore to see if they will send me the Thinnest felt for the Job... More Later ..

#73 6 years ago

NAVL just showed up @ 4:30 the 7th of Jan- Estimated day of Arrival Pinballer22 is the 17th , but the Driver said he's headed to the Raleigh Hubb , NGG will be Loaded 2-nite and you just might get it Sooner than expected .. I Card boarded it Extra Good and had them install Rail/Leg Guard's and More Wrap and Pack-n Blanket's .. Should be an Easy-Rider !!! Here's a few pict-s... B_R

NGG_Shipped_013.JPG NGG_Shipped_014.JPG NGG_Shipped_016.JPG NGG_Shipped_019.JPG NGG_Shipped_021.JPG NGG_Shipped_022.JPG

#74 6 years ago

Nice...

#75 6 years ago

Is my 6th Picture available , I'm seeing a Swirl , like it's Still Try-n to Load .. Here's the Pict- that I'm Wait-n on to load .. Snug as a Bug-n-a- Rug !! Ride Safe !!!

NGG_Shipped_022.JPG

#76 6 years ago

Can't wait, thanks for the wrapping her up nice.

#77 6 years ago

Here's a Video I took 2-day as I was installing the 2nd Mirror Blade on FG . It's usually Better when you have someone hold-n the camera 4-Ya .

#78 6 years ago

Cool video, thanks for posting!

#79 6 years ago

Looks like I might have to pick up some of that carpet tape
Thanks for the tip...

amazon.com link »

#80 6 years ago

Went to see my Pin Tech- Jack yesterday , he had a 2 New DMD's he bought from PBR , I bought 1 for FG . I have the p/f installed w/ New Black rubber's , I was debating on White but stayed w/ Black.
I also Novus'd the Upper ramp and Flame Polished it .. lOOk's like New Now .. I'm also think-n about having All the Metal ( Rail's , Leg's , Lock Bar , B/b Hinges , Coin door Square hinge , shooter housing
,, I believe that's about it.. I've located a local guy near me that Power coats , I have an Estimate for the job and a Totally Fair price it is .. Safety Yellow , Just like BigLaw did to his FG..

Family_Guy_001.JPG Family_Guy_002.JPG Family_Guy_004.JPG

#82 6 years ago

Just left the GRG and put a few games on ol FG. The pin is fun. Would not mind owning one of them. Alot to do in the game. Thanks B_R. Will have to stop by again. See ya

#83 6 years ago

Cool video on the mirror blade. There really is no need to slam the heck out of the playfield to get it in like that. One repair guy that worked on a game of mine long ago did it that way too. I just get it to the point of being stuck, pushed hard and downish at the same time and it smoothly pops into place. No slamming and things coming loose, not bad.

#84 6 years ago
Quoted from Soapman:

Just left the GRG and put a few games on ol FG. The pin is fun. Would not mind owning one of them. Alot to do in the game. Thanks B_R. Will have to stop by again. See ya

You and Trident can come by anyTyme on my day's off . Noth-n Better than play-n Pinball on Yr Lunch Break ..

Quoted from jrivelli:

Cool video on the mirror blade. There really is no need to slam the heck out of the playfield to get it in like that. One repair guy that worked on a game of mine long ago did it that way too. I just get it to the point of being stuck, pushed hard and downish at the same time and it smoothly pops into place.

I'm Sure I'll have another video of Family Guy up for too long ,, I usually Just Pick the rear end up to to over the Hump . Sure wish Stern would go back to the 90's B/W style .

#85 6 years ago

Just to let everyone know. The only way to get B_R not to take photo or video of you playing pins is to feed him or bring some super cold Coors Light (the mountains are so blue they look almost clear ). Me and Trident made it out of with no evidence of us Fing off at lunch. Thanks again B_R.

#86 6 years ago

LOL !!! Thanxx for the burger's & beer !! I was Gonna Take a Pict- but I 4-got !!

Me and Jack had planned on going to KingsPort this Sat- for the Pin Sale , Jack just called and bailed , That's ok w/ me
I just Hope that I Don't miss out on a IronMan or Ac/Dc ,,, I want it Again ..

#87 6 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I just Hope that I Don't miss out on a Really Nice Pin like AC/DC ,,, I want it Again ..

Whaaaaaat!

#88 6 years ago

Thanks B_R for letting us drop by. Family Guy is now one of my favorite Sterns that game is awesome. It looks like it just came out of the box.BSD brought back some old memorys i miss mine.

#89 6 years ago

You need a cap kit on your hydro looks like the red drive is drifting on you.

#90 6 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

You need a cap kit on your hydro looks like the red drive is drifting on you.

Me and MrTechnobarn had it dialed in a month ago , A Cap Kit wouldn't Hurt ...

Here's a Video I filmed of FG last-nite .. Just Goof-n off !!

I took All the armor to my Local Powder Coat guy .. I have to say , FGY lOOks Good .....

Family_Guy_off_to_Powder_Coat_bay_006..jpg FG_Powder_Coating_Complete_018.JPG FG_Powder_Coating_Complete_026.JPG Addams_Family_&_Black_Rose_033.JPG

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside