NGG_Shipped_022.JPG
NGG_Shipped_021.JPG
NGG_Shipped_019.JPG
NGG_Shipped_016.JPG
NGG_Shipped_014.JPG
NGG_Shipped_013.JPG
Cab-Protestors_from_Surfside_detail_00.jpg
Family_Guy_,_Matt_McGee_Topper_004.JPG
There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

I Picked up a 2008 Family Guy ( Beautiful Pin ) a NGG that's in Good condition ( minor scuff's on the head corner's ) and a BOP .. These Pins belonged to the same guy I bought RFM and The Sopranos from .. He bought them NIB and were routed .. He did say FG wasn't routed till 2010 .. But it does need the Beer can decal ..

I Wanted to Pick up a Few more B-4 the Yr ended .. As you can see , I have this Thread in the
Market Place ,, . Shanetastic & The_Director are on the way over , Total: 215 Pin's now
Here's a Few Pict's ..

Family_Guy_,_NGG_&_Bride_of_Pinbot_001.jpgFamily_Guy_,_NGG_&_Bride_of_Pinbot_001.jpg Family_Guy_,_NGG_&_Bride_of_Pinbot_002.jpgFamily_Guy_,_NGG_&_Bride_of_Pinbot_002.jpg Family_Guy_,_NGG_&_Bride_of_Pinbot_012.jpgFamily_Guy_,_NGG_&_Bride_of_Pinbot_012.jpg Family_Guy_,_NGG_&_Bride_of_Pinbot_015.jpgFamily_Guy_,_NGG_&_Bride_of_Pinbot_015.jpg Family_Guy_,_NGG_&_Bride_of_Pinbot_022.jpgFamily_Guy_,_NGG_&_Bride_of_Pinbot_022.jpg Family_Guy_,_NGG_&_Bride_of_Pinbot_024.jpgFamily_Guy_,_NGG_&_Bride_of_Pinbot_024.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Great score B_R! Wish I could buy the NGG off of ya!

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Great score B_R! Wish I could buy the NGG off of ya!

What's Stopping Ya .. Each of these Pin's have the Goodie bag , Manuel's .

More info & Pict's later as I go thru the Machine's !!!!!!!! Family_Guy_,_NGG_&_Bride_of_Pinbot_019.jpgFamily_Guy_,_NGG_&_Bride_of_Pinbot_019.jpg Family_Guy_,_NGG_&_Bride_of_Pinbot_020.jpgFamily_Guy_,_NGG_&_Bride_of_Pinbot_020.jpg Family_Guy_,_NGG_&_Bride_of_Pinbot_003.jpgFamily_Guy_,_NGG_&_Bride_of_Pinbot_003.jpg

#4 11 years ago

Something tells me NGG won't be around long. Nice pick up BR.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

What's Stopping Ya

Shoot me a price for it over PM and I'll see if I can swing it with shipping (XMas ain't cheap )

#6 11 years ago

please let me know when you have an idea on the price of NGG, I may be able to pick it up depending on timing etc...

#7 11 years ago

oops nibble beat me to it!

#8 11 years ago

nice pickup B_R!

now please dispose of that bastardized getaway backglass!

-jon

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

nice pickup B_R!
now please dispose of that bastardized getaway backglass!
-jon

Yea Rite ,, Wanna buy the Original !! The Alternate Tran's is Here to STAY !!

#10 11 years ago

B_R, what's the pin on the end in the first picture? The blacky one with flames (?) on it?

PS you need some good blankets for those pins in the truck. Wrap them up good! And put the heads down for transport

Dave.

#11 11 years ago

Nice pick. Trident and myself will have to stop by on lunch break soon.

#12 11 years ago

Wouldn't mind grabbing NGG or BOP. I'm just over the mountains..

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

B_R, what's the pin on the end in the first picture? The blacky one with flames (?) on it?

Harley Davidson, 3rd Ed.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Harley Davidson, 3rd Ed.

Cheers for that. Never seen one of those before .....

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Harley Davidson, 3rd Ed.

Correct ,, and Monopoly .. Dam he want's $ 2800.00 for it .. I Hate Monopoly !!

The_Director is Here now ,and he's want-n BOP , it has New PinScore Display's , Play's 100%

etc,, I told him $ 1350.00 ..

#16 11 years ago

Ok Guy's ,, Wolfy is on the way and were All Headed to Shanetastic's ... Video Tyme ..

ChadNC I got yr PM about FG , I'll Respond to you Later .. You have my cell #

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

The_Director is Here now ,and he's want-n BOP , it has New PinScore Display's , Play's 100%

Wow, good price on BoP, I'd be interested in it for that, just add me to the list.

#18 11 years ago

You always get the goods!

Funny how NGG seems to be the game everyone wants now.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Harley Davidson, 3rd Ed.

I was thinking the same thing. I wasn't even sure if any of them were released. The info in the ipdb seems pretty limited on the 3rd edition. No release date...maybe only 300 made. It just seems like one of those games run with little info on it. Maybe it just seems so mysterious because I have never seen one.

#20 11 years ago

Great score BR!!!! I have a good feeling all three will go fast.

#21 11 years ago

I wouldn't mind having FG...

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

PS you need some good blankets for those pins in the truck. Wrap them up good! And put the heads down for transport
Dave.

Very good points and please put the straps between the legs bolts wont move much that way, it took me years to realize that, alot of damage can come from strap burn and rub.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Wow super deal under priced by 150 BOP is the best one in the Pinbot series future DMD mod and this pin will increase in price.

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

...and this pin will increase in price.

Oh? Do tell...

#25 11 years ago

B_R, you are the frickin' man! Very nice games. Is this your second NGG or third? They all look great and you always give really, really fair prices. Have fun!

#26 11 years ago

Looking forward to the vids, as always.

#27 11 years ago

Pm sent your way B_R

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

B_R, you are the frickin' man! Very nice games. Is this your second NGG or third? They all look great and you always give really, really fair prices. Have fun!

This is my 2nd NGG , Shanetastic want's it Really Bad it just the Fund's that is stopping him rite now
it's already loaded w/ Leds , I Guess the old man see'ing my Pin's Blinged , He liked the idea and the lOOk
BOP is Sold to The_Director , NGG is the Next Pin 4-Sale , to those that PM'd me you will get an answer today .. Family Guy is Super Nice , the cab & p/f is in Great shape . I just need to install a decal on the beer can .

Here's a Short video for Starter's ...

#29 11 years ago

NGG is such an amazing machine! I want one if only the woman would let me get it.

#30 11 years ago

B_R from one dude to another i can bet you will be keeping FGY!

#31 11 years ago

BR, you always get a NGG when I don't have the funds available! I REALLY want it, but I can't part with any of my current machines to do it. Dang it! DANG IT, I say!!!

The playfield is really in great condition, too. All it needs is a good rub down and some white rubber.

Did I mention DANG IT??? If not, here it is: DANG iT!

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

B_R from one dude to another i can bet you will be keeping FGY!

You are Correct bro ,, FG is a Cool Pin , I'm Digg-n it !! It's Rude and Funny and the Stewey Mini P/f
is a Trip ..

Quoted from shanetastic:

BR, you always get a NGG when I don't have the funds available! I REALLY want it, but I can't part with any of my current machines to do it. Dang it! DANG IT, I say!!!
The playfield is really in great condition, too. All it needs is a good rub down and some white rubber.
Did I mention DANG IT??? If not, here it is: DANG iT!

You had 1st dib's of Course S.tastic... I Wished you Could've bought it. But I just locked in a price w/ a Pinsider from Iowa

NGG is SOLD as soon as the $$ is in my Paypal acct.. I'm Gonna do another video for him and Post it here..
As for Family Guy , I'm gonna order a Decal Kit and a Fresh DMD and Play it for a While .. Think-n about Shop-n it out , but I agree w. S.tastic ,, It's Super Clean as is ..

When I get Ready to sell it ,, I'll Post it on this Thread ... You Guy's have a Great X-mas ,, B_R

#33 11 years ago

Wow! Great group of pins. Congrats, BR, and thanks for offering them to the Pinside community. Would you mind posting the FS price of the NGG once the sale is complete?

P.S. Played a routed World Cup Soccer 94 yesterday and thought about your ramp-polishing video. Ha-ha! Thanks for all the videos!

Best,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

#34 11 years ago

Would you mind posting the FS price of the NGG once the sale is complete?

That's NOT up to me !! The $$ has already hit my Paypal , so Really the Pin isn't mine Now ..
I'll let the New Owner disclose that info- if he desire's to.. That's Only fair to him !!

Anyway I have a 10 minute video up-load-n showing me Raising the p/f , examining the Cab , showing the Goodie bag etc... Here's a few pict's-- till then.

NGG_Show_Video_001.JPGNGG_Show_Video_001.JPG NGG_Show_Video_002.JPGNGG_Show_Video_002.JPG NGG_Show_Video_005.JPGNGG_Show_Video_005.JPG NGG_Show_Video_008.JPGNGG_Show_Video_008.JPG NGG_Show_Video_010.JPGNGG_Show_Video_010.JPG NGG_Show_Video_012.JPGNGG_Show_Video_012.JPG

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

That's NOT up to me !!

Class. *thumbs up*

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Class. *thumbs up*

+1

yo G! wuz up? haven't seen you in awhile... hope all is well

#37 11 years ago

Pics look great, can't wait to see the video.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Pics look great, can't wait to see the video.

Here it is ,,, and the 2nd Video is of my 1st NGG Blinged out w/ CoinTaker Led's ..
There's 16 Super 906 Flasher's on The Top-side , I suggest add-n them ..

#39 11 years ago

Definitely would love to see some FGY game play from you.

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Here it is ,,, and the 2nd Video is of my 1st NGG Blinged out w/ CoinTaker Led's ..
There's 16 Super 906 Flasher's on The Top-side , I suggest add-n them ..
» YouTube video
» YouTube video

I miss that pin.....

#41 11 years ago

Here's a video of ,,, The Machine Bride of Pinbot .......

and the 2nd video was a BOP from the W-Salem Auction last yr ..

#42 11 years ago

Beautiful NGG - played yesterday, plays like a dream and one of the best looking cabinets and playfields I've seen on that machine....beautiful shape, congrats to the lucky buyer in Iowa! Family Guy is a stellar pin in great shape too and a game I've played once before just feeling so so about, but after a few rounds yesterday, it was really growing on me and I was having a blast. I wouldn't be surprised if B_R keeps this one in the GRG awhile - great pin!

Dude is headed over a little earlier than originally planned tomorrow, so I may be able to make it out around noon, B_R, if that works for you. I'll give you a ring before I leave to make sure -- looking forward to adding BOP to my collection! Next on my list, Whirlwind....unless an amazing deal on TZ comes up somewhere

#43 11 years ago

Thanks for the video B_R looks amazing and can't wait to get it. Will get with Navl and let you know. Thanks again

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Thanks for the video B_R looks amazing and can't wait to get it. Will get with Navl and let you know. Thanks again

Awesome! keep that baby for '13 TG's Pinvitational.

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

When-ever Yr Ready , I'll get NGG All Card-boarded and Shrink wrapped up after X-mas ..

#46 11 years ago

Pinballer22 >> put me on the list when the time comes to let her go. Maybe by then I will have some funny money.

#47 11 years ago

The_Director showed up @ 2:30 pm w/ 4 of his buddies to help w/ the load-n of BOP .. We Just had a Pre Pinball Show-down for 3 hr's .. I have 2 ,, 12 minute video's up-loading of Everything !!

Plenty of film of FG , BSD , NGG , BOP and HS2 Getaway !!

Merry Xmas T_D and enjoy the Bride of Pinbot over the Holiday !!! B_R

Here's Pt 2 of the evening , It was Shorter , the 1st video will be ready around 11p East Coast Tyme

BOP_Gone_&_Pin_Video_002.JPGBOP_Gone_&_Pin_Video_002.JPG BOP_Gone_&_Pin_Video_003.JPGBOP_Gone_&_Pin_Video_003.JPG

#48 11 years ago

Everyone had a great time -- thanks for letting us all play!! The Bride is nestled into its corner of my game room -- will upload a picture sometime tomorrow...had to grab one with the lights off and all the machines, juke and multicade fired up once she was in place. Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas too! See you soon, and thanks again B_R!

#49 11 years ago

Here's the 1st video I took earlier today before BOP Exit'd the B_R GRG ... Enjoy ...

#50 11 years ago

Pin's are gett-n Harder to come by in Good condition anymore ,, I'm Picky on what I buy ..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
$ 27.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Commack, NY
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/biught-3-pins-2-day-08-fg-ngg-bop-b_r/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.