(Topic ID: 272452)

Bio-cide -sanitizer- Does it work?

By Coz

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Have you ever used Bio-cide?”

• Yes. 3 votes
      20%
    • No. 0 votes
    • Never heard of it. 10 votes
      67%
    • This product works great 2 votes
      13%
    • This product did not work as advertised 0 votes

(Multiple choice - 15 votes by 14 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

15941305860203948968519184316541 (resized).jpg
    15941305672891882678066468787651 (resized).jpg
    07315CF1-6A56-4529-9BD9-C9A589CD6CEB (resized).jpeg
    B0EB4AC2-D481-42F4-8552-BA14CFA32F01 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dr-Willy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 3 years ago

I have been using it in my locations. Also printed up big posters saying the games are sprayed with it. It does leave a film on the machines (my guess is this was the active killing agent that is reactivated). I spray the games everywhere someone might touch routinely (buttons, start button, coin door, ect) let it set 2 minuets then wipe it off with a clean rag. I then remove the lock down bar, clean the glass with regular cleaner, and wipe under the lock down bar as i have found the biocide will run down underneath it.

I will say it also cleans really well, my towel was black/dirty after scrubbing the machines down with it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dr-Willy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bio-cide-does-it-work?tu=Dr-Willy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.