1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jrpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Wow And Congratulations (resized).png
    The Master At Work (resized).png
    I'm Really Happy To Be Here (resized).png
    #1 1 year ago

Hoping the bingo folks coming to this year's show can bring one (or more) to set-up in a row once again.
    We'll have Phil Bogema and Jeffrey Lawton attending tho they can't bring one this time.
    Jim Holder plans to bring a Magic Ring !!
    Nick Baldridge plans to bring his emulator, Multi Bingo.
    I plan to bring Bikini for a return appearance after 11 years.
    I've started to recommend/nudge/whine to Vic Camp to please return and repeat his epic performance by hitting it for 600 in front of everyone again ... (hoping other's in contact will call him too and kindly nag him with me).
    Hoping to get an idea of who else plans to bring one .. please let us know

Gambling Encouraged - (shhhhh)

I'm Really Happy To Be Here (resized).pngI'm Really Happy To Be Here (resized).pngThe Master At Work (resized).pngThe Master At Work (resized).pngWow And Congratulations (resized).pngWow And Congratulations (resized).png
    #2 1 year ago

Hopefully we'll have some nice bingos as well as woodrail pins.
    As far as Mr. Camp..... I'd say, the odds are not good, but let's hope he makes it. Looking forward to seeing Jeffrey and Nick.
    It'll be good to see you again, muggle!

1 week later
    #3 1 year ago

We will be bringing a Caravan and maybe a Miami Beach. Love to participate one Bingo Row.

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinballflare:

We will be bringing a Caravan and maybe a Miami Beach. Love to participate one Bingo Row.

Thanks so much for bringing games!

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Muggle, small correction, Jim is planning to bring a Big Wheel. The Multi will have a 20 hole playfield installed, so you will also be able to play Magic Ring, if you choose.

1 month later
    #5 1 year ago

No Vic- No Phil .. no Bikini

#6 1 year ago

Phil B is coming, as of yesterday. Is that who you mean?

#7 1 year ago

Found the FB post, Muggle. Sorry that your Bikini won't be travelling with you, but looking forward to seeing you all the same.

#8 1 year ago

I'm trying to convince Vic to come, but I wouldn't count on it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bingos-at-2022-york-show-roll-call- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.