Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pinwiztom
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SS-hits-SS (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181013_125223 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181013_180851 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181013_171847 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181013_183030 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1539524888064 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181013_161257 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181013_154353 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181013_144402 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181013_162949 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181013_154121 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181013_145318 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181013_142326 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181013_140021 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181013_135751 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181013_130911 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DennisDodel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 5 years ago

A great big thank you to everyone who helped make the box opening a success. None of this would have been possible without the help and promotion from Nick. I am indebted to you for life.

Finally getting to play the Multi was a highlight. It's even better playing than I had imagined. And then for you and the Multi to win the top pinball award and the Silver Sails winning the People's Choice award (the only two PINBALL awards at the show!) is just amazing! Thank you, thank you Nick for everything you do to help keep bingo enthusiasm alive. The future is in good hands.

Thanks also to the show promoters and staff. This was my first time at the York show and I was amazed at how smoothly everything ran.

A special thanks to my best friend Jon Mueller who is always there to help. He's also a great co-pilot on the road.

Thanks also to all of the great bingo guys who attended the show and helped with the box opening. I'm sorry I can't remember everyone's name but it was a great turnout. Many, many photos and videos were shot and I hope to see all of them. Thanks to everyone who recorded the event, especially Steve Smith who seemed to be actually crawling through the box to capture every little packing detail. This will help greatly for future historians. I believe Steve was the person responsible for turning Nick onto bingos so we certainly thank him for that. Steve also owns the only bingo necktie that I have ever seen.

All of our questions were answered and I think Nick has covered most of that. Unless you were there, you cannot appreciate just how nice the condition of the game was. It actually still smells new! And then to set it up and have it mostly working?! Unbelievable.

Thanks to Bingo Butch and Mike for bringing the only known example of a United Serenade bingo that was only discovered a few years ago and never known to exist before that. A strange game for sure.

Also thank you to Ryan Claytor for bandaging up my bleeding hands after I discovered that Bally shipped their playfield plate glass without smoothing out the edges! I bled all over the paperwork envelope for the game.

Thanks again to everyone who attended the show. Looking forward to the Texas show where Nick may possibly bring the Multi-Bingo and Shawn Farwell is hoping to have the acrylic Golden Gate bingo up and ready for play.

I was going to list the audits on the game but it is over at my son's home. I think there were about 118 games on the counter from the factory and something like 600-700 on the game after 2 days of play.

1 week later
    #47 5 years ago
    Quoted from mwsmith:

My video of the Bally Silver Sails unboxing.

Nice job! Thanks for taking and posting this.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DennisDodel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bingo-row-at-the-2018-york-show?tu=DennisDodel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.