Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Vic_Camp
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

York show 10-1-16 001 (resized).JPG
    York show 10-1-16 012 (resized).JPG
    image-15 (resized).jpg
    York show 10-1-16 102 (resized).JPG (© Bin)
    York show 10-1-16 101 (resized).JPG (© Bin)
    York show 10-1-16 100 (resized).JPG (© Bin)
    York show 10-1-16 099 (resized).JPG (© Bin)
    York show 10-1-16 035 (resized).JPG
    0 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20161001_175620 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6478 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6463 (resized).JPG
    20161002_230559-COLLAGE (resized).jpg
    IMG_8881 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6710 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6631 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noquarters.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 7 years ago

Thanks for posting. Looks like it was fun. Good thing I wasn't there I may have come home with a Bingo or two - I see there were at least a couple attractively priced games there that would have been too tough for me to resist.

Also cool that Butch brought those rarities to the show.

#17 7 years ago

Everybody should make space for at least one in their collection. Get a nice working one and you will be happy you did. Every person who sees mine is just blown away when they have their first experience learning and playing it. Make room for a Bingo, you will be glad you did.

#20 7 years ago

Cool Posts Ryan - yes moving Bingos is no picnic and transporting several to a show is something else. I am sure Nick appreciated having a first class guy helping. Sounds like a neat experience. Looks like you guys were a good team and all the Bingo row folks had fun working together.

I'll have to think about joining the fun next year. It would be a long haul. Probably worth a week of time if it would work out. I will give it some thought... You never know

#42 7 years ago

Very nice what you and all the others did Nick !

And look at all those winners ! You must have had a very good crew teaching how to play Bingo... Wow. ( I'm still looking to score my first 5 in a row on Palm Springs - awful close a number of times but haven't scored 5 yet - I have gotten very good on Super cards, but a 5 in a row eludes me... Some natural 4's happen but that 5th number is tough )

All those winners and shirts - very nice. And I think I read that some Jeff Lawton books made it into new hands too. Excellent.

Drive or fly I must think about York next year if I can when the time comes...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noquarters.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bingo-row-at-2016-york-show?tu=noquarters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.