Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Vic_Camp
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

York show 10-1-16 001 (resized).JPG
    York show 10-1-16 012 (resized).JPG
    image-15 (resized).jpg
    York show 10-1-16 102 (resized).JPG (© Bin)
    York show 10-1-16 101 (resized).JPG (© Bin)
    York show 10-1-16 100 (resized).JPG (© Bin)
    York show 10-1-16 099 (resized).JPG (© Bin)
    York show 10-1-16 035 (resized).JPG
    0 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20161001_175620 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6478 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6463 (resized).JPG
    20161002_230559-COLLAGE (resized).jpg
    IMG_8881 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6710 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6631 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbally.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 7 years ago

Ryan, Glad to see you now have Bingo play figured out. They make a modern deep pin seem shallow. Especially when you figure how they were played for money, despite the "For Amusement Only/No Gambling Permitted" phony signage.

Nick, Great to see your Multi being played by the public. I can't wait to play it sometime. Especially the Mississippi Show Boat.

Now, if we can just get Clay to allow a "Bingo Row" in the next expansion of the VFW.... I might even donate a six card.....

A word to those thinking of getting a Bingo; You can't have just one. You need at least on Magic Screen with OK, a Mystic Line, A six card and one of the Miss America's. Then, you'll want a Magic Squares, or a Bounty, or Miss Universe, or one of the Wheel games or, heck, why not one of everything?

I'd love a Bally Continental just to be able to put it together without help or a lift table.

Great work hauling them from Richmond, VA to York, PA.

#50 7 years ago

On another note, I'm proud to say I've played all of Jeff's, I mean Jeffrey's, machines at his home fifteen years ago. He stored two that someone I bought them from dropped off during an Arkansas-New Jersey run. When I went to pick them up with my (at the time, young) son, what a great lesson I got in playing Bingos as up until then, I only had a Six Card and a Mystic Lines. Both the kind that Mr. Lawton does not exactly care for. I loved Bounty and Lido. Lido was similar to the Malibu Beach I was picking up so we spent a lot of time playing it. Who are we kidding, I loved all of them. The only better collection has to be Bingo Butch's as I recall he has them all.

Nice to see Jeffrey hasn't aged a bit from the show photos. I've only seen him twice since at Expo's although we email every so often. He and the late Carol were very gracious hosts to my son & I.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbally.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bingo-row-at-2016-york-show?tu=mrbally and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.