Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Vic_Camp
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

York show 10-1-16 001 (resized).JPG
    York show 10-1-16 012 (resized).JPG
    image-15 (resized).jpg
    York show 10-1-16 102 (resized).JPG (© Bin)
    York show 10-1-16 101 (resized).JPG (© Bin)
    York show 10-1-16 100 (resized).JPG (© Bin)
    York show 10-1-16 099 (resized).JPG (© Bin)
    York show 10-1-16 035 (resized).JPG
    0 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20161001_175620 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6478 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6463 (resized).JPG
    20161002_230559-COLLAGE (resized).jpg
    IMG_8881 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6710 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6631 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vic_Camp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 7 years ago

I noticed Bingo Row was attracting all kinds of new players who are finding out how great these games really are. Looks like this guy with the thick eyebrows must have made a 4 or 5 in a line. Someone told me he was going around bragging he was the best bingo player at the show. Hey Nick, do you remember giving out a shirt to him?

York show 10-1-16 035 (resized).JPGYork show 10-1-16 035 (resized).JPG

#47 7 years ago

Nick, I got to tell you. The Multi-Bingo pinball machine is sensational! It plays just like any of the other bingos did on Bingo Row. Being a bingo pinball machine player for decades and love playing the games more than any other aspect of the hobby, I forgot the game had anything to do with circuit boards etc. For me the real magic happens when the player becomes one with the machine while trying to make numbers for in line wins. These days i still get a rush when making any 5 in a lines or other giant payout wins.

There were times i often thought of what it would be like to play every bingo ever manufactured. With 40 games already attached to your Multi- Bingo I guess it's possible you are going to make it happen? Hopefully in the future there will be others like the one you have created. Hey, you never know. Look at all the new flipper manufactures making games today.

It was especially nice seeing the large crowds of people showing interest in learning about these magnificent mechanical coin op machines. My hat goes off to all that brought games and helped out to make Bingo Row so successful again this year.

Thanks Nick for everything you do for the bingo and pinball hobby and thank you to everyone else who has kept the bingo pinball machine alive for all to experience.

York show 10-1-16 099 (resized).JPGYork show 10-1-16 099 (resized).JPG

York show 10-1-16 100 (resized).JPGYork show 10-1-16 100 (resized).JPG

York show 10-1-16 101 (resized).JPGYork show 10-1-16 101 (resized).JPG

York show 10-1-16 102 (resized).JPGYork show 10-1-16 102 (resized).JPG

#52 7 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Myself included! I learned a ton just being around "The Row" this past weekend. And, Vic, thanks to your...

...I felt like I even picked-up a new nudging technique that made more sense to me. Thanks for showin' up on Saturday. I was really hoping to meet you after hearing your exuberance for the bingos on Nick's podcast.

No prob! Thanks for chiming in here, Gerry. It was fun for me to read through Nick's write-up as well. While we spent 5 days together, there were a few moments of separation and entertaining for me to read through those flashes of crisis.

Ha-ha! Uhm...well, I've definitely become a shirt snob after printing so many.
    "Is this 100% ring-spun, organic, hourly-combed, high thread count, Egyptian cotton? NO!??!" *rag bag*
    But, you're right, my wardrobe is getting pretty full. Ha-ha!

Ryan it was nice meeting you in person at the York show on Bingo Row. The shirts this years are super cool and you did a great job on the design and coloring etc. I was glad to see a 6 card game on the shirt since they are my favorite and i grew up playing 6 card bingos on routes for many years.

You and Nick make a great team and both you guys deserve special thanks from all the bingo players that enjoyed your hard work bring in a half of dozen bingos for all to see and play on Bingo Row. It's greatly appreciated.

#57 7 years ago
    Quoted from bingopodcast:

Thanks Vic - I appreciate you coming out to check out the ultimate six card game this year. Always fun to play a game you've never seen!
    Also: did you notice the titles of the machines in the illustration? Check out the one on the right side. We put some good Easter Eggs in the illustration.
    Ryan is an excellent illustrator and comics artist (http://www.elephanteater.com/) - I have had the great pleasure of working with him twice now on a professional level, and he is just as committed and helpful as he was when toting games. Thanks again Ryan.

It was a blast playing the ultimate six card game called Mississippi Show Boat on your Multi-Bingo. I only wish Bally maufactured more of these. Does anyone know how many Mississippi Show Boats were made?

I would have love to play this game on route back in the 1970's when i played my heart out trying to make numbers for in line wins. I think giving the player a 6th ball on this 6 card game would have made for many larger payouts.

Check out this awesome looking/playing game here at this link.
    http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=6275&picno=65292

#59 7 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Seriously. ...love that cabinet art!

Imagine that cabinet artwork on Nick's Multi-Bingo. It would look phenomenal!

York show 10-1-16 012 (resized).JPGYork show 10-1-16 012 (resized).JPG

#63 7 years ago

I'm sure it will outstanding.

Quoted from RyanClaytor:I don't dispute that, but I have a feeling Nick's got something else up his sleeve.

I'm sure it will outstanding.

#65 7 years ago

Five in a line on Bingo Row...oh what a feeling!

York show 10-1-16 001 (resized).JPGYork show 10-1-16 001 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vic_Camp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bingo-row-at-2016-york-show?tu=Vic_Camp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.