(Topic ID: 199499)

Bingo newby - Bally The Twist

By illawarra92

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bingopodcast.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

The Twist is a fun game with a unique moving number feature - the Magic Card. It's also relatively rare. I've only seen one put together.

The only problem with this game is that it was made in a climate where you are required to receive something of value for your coin (more than a light show). As such, this is the -only- bingo that will tell you what your next coin will do. It has a higher than normal odds step for each color, and 10 positions on the magic cards.

It also has an extra ball buyin feature.

It wasn't popular with operators and they likely didn't make/sell that many of them.

I would pick one up, but know that it is not necessarily indicative of other bingo pinball machines (you lose the random award nature).

The gameplay is pure fun, though. The card feature changes the order of the numbers on the card, sometimes duplicating the same number on the card twice! You have to think pretty carefully while playing.

It came with steel, should be standard Bally size legs, which unfortunately I don't know off the top of my head. Will try to measure and get back to you unless someone else can chime in.

#6 6 years ago

Thanks Vic. It should use the same size legs as Silver Sails, and red, just like the ones on SS.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bingopodcast.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bingo-newby-bally-the-twist?tu=bingopodcast and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.