(Topic ID: 199499)

Bingo newby - Bally The Twist

By illawarra92

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vic_Camp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 6 years ago

Most of the legs on my bingos are 30 1/2".
    What are the size of the metal legs that come wit the game?

#5 6 years ago

The metal legs should be red and 30 1/2" to be factory spec. My Bally 1961 Lite a Line (6 card game) has 30/1/2" red legs and so does my 1961 Silver Sails. My Gay Time moving lines and magic pocket game has 30" wooden legs.

I always was attracted to the Twist game and thought the coloring stood out against some of the other bingos manufactured in the early 1960 's and the theme wasn't used much through the near 30 years Bally produced these wonderful machines. The best part about a bingo is playing it and trying to make the ball go into the correct hole to score replays or free games, this is where thrill and fun is for a bingo player.

The Twist would make a good first bingo for any flipper collector with its easy to understand features and less mechanical/electrical units to repair and maintain. Post some pictures if of the game if you can, i woud love to view it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vic_Camp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bingo-newby-bally-the-twist?tu=Vic_Camp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.