2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Randyg
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Hello. Looking for a bingo pinball machine in missouri that is in working condition..or at the very least whole machinr that may not be working but in good physical shape.

Im around kansas city.

Thanks!

#2 2 years ago

bingopodcast & Vic_Camp are probably the best sources of bingo information here. Try sending them a PM if you don't get results from your inquiry here.

A wanted ad in the marketplace might also be helpful.

Also- Welcome to Pinside!

#3 2 years ago

Thank you! I appreciate the help.

#4 2 years ago

Would you travel as far as Louisville?

#5 2 years ago

I have a Bikini that plays well. Are you attending the White Rose Show (York, PA) in October?

1 month later
    #6 2 years ago

I’m located in Ofallon mo and have a number of working games.
    Carnival queen
    Big show
    Big time
    United Singapore
    I will be getting a non working lido in the week or so. I also have a number of parts/project games. HMU

10 months later
    #7 1 year ago

I am in Oakville (63129) and I have a mostly/kind of working Laguna Beach and a cosmetically nice Bonus 7 that I may be interested in selling.

1 month later
    #8 1 year ago

I have three working bally and United games for ssale. Located in Ofallon Missouri

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bingo-machines-in-mo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.