(Topic ID: 39906)

Bingo hunting ?

By HELLODEADCITY

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Its_Alive_(resized).JPG
    Aug_trip_092_(resized).jpg
    Aug_trip_097_(resized).jpg (© hERE)
    IMG_6605_(resized).JPG
    IMG_6603_(resized).JPG
    IMG_6602_(resized).JPG
    IMG_6600_(resized).JPG
    SHOWTIME_(resized).JPG
    Cool_Can_Can_Bingo_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    BingDeal10-7-15_344.jpg
    BingDeal10-7-15_343.jpg
    BingDeal10-7-15_346.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alb0711.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 10 years ago

I see these games come up on CL occasionally here, and after reading this thread they have my interest. A guy here wants $1000 for a Bally Hawaii game that he says is in near mint condition with everything working. According to seller it is one of the most feature rich bingo games ever made. Have any of you bingo experts ever played it?

#52 10 years ago

I also think $1000 is a lot, didn't know there were 20 hole and 25 hole versions.

I wonder if these machines were more prevelant in certain cities then others? I remember seeing them as a kid, but could never figure them out so always went for the pinball machines instead.

I'm going to be patient and wait for something reasonably priced to come up here in Denver.

2 weeks later
    #65 10 years ago

I'm kicking myself, picked up a 1971 playball this weekend, had to promise the wife I'd sell something before I buy anything else - then this Bingo came up here on Monday. Looks to be in good shape and priced right.

denver.craigslist.org link

#69 10 years ago
    Quoted from DennisDodel:

Fun game. Not rare as advertised. This game has the popular "Magic Lines" feature. The first three vertical numbered lines on the bingo card on the backglass are able to move either up or down by turning one of the three knobs on the left side of the front rail. This feature was used on a few other Bally bingos. In the ad, the phrase "All bumpers work" is strange. There are no working bumpers on the playfield. Just posts and holes. The price is fair if it is in good working condition. Maybe a little high. It's hard to tell the condition of the game with the fuzzy photos but the backglass and playfield look to be in good condition. The front of the cabinet looks a little ratty but that is common.

The "all bumpers work" comment is strange, might mean only GI works - I've seen similar "wotking" comments with pinball machines that wouldn't really start.

Hmmmm.... maybe a good thing I can't buy another machine until I get rid of one. ;->

4 months later
    #179 10 years ago
    Quoted from Vic_Camp:

This day was a good Bingo Hunting day..

Aug trip 080.jpg 233 KB

Aug trip 082.jpg 177 KB

Aug trip 089.jpg 210 KB

Aug trip 123.jpg 188 KB

Wow - that's quite a catch!

#183 10 years ago

What did they do with all the machines? Some really look like they are in great condition.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alb0711.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bingo-hunting?tu=alb0711 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.