(Topic ID: 39906)

Bingo hunting ?

By HELLODEADCITY

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Its_Alive_(resized).JPG
    Aug_trip_092_(resized).jpg
    Aug_trip_097_(resized).jpg (© hERE)
    IMG_6605_(resized).JPG
    IMG_6603_(resized).JPG
    IMG_6602_(resized).JPG
    IMG_6600_(resized).JPG
    SHOWTIME_(resized).JPG
    Cool_Can_Can_Bingo_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    BingDeal10-7-15_344.jpg
    BingDeal10-7-15_343.jpg
    BingDeal10-7-15_346.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WIZ.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#245 8 years ago

Lets not forget the Futurity twins, Lido and Bikini in the high end mix.

Quoted from bingopodcast:

Hey brandsilence, good to hear! So, depending on your location in the US, and the type of game you want to buy (features), as well as condition and if it is working or not, you can expect to pay anywhere from around $150-$1200 or more, depending on title.
    Some games like Golden Gate, Silver Sails, and Bounty command a higher premium than other games (upper-end of that scale).
    For a good condition bingo, always look for playfield wear, lockdown bar/instruction plate wear, and backglass appearance. Fully working, you want to test the game. Remember that the game will lock you out of certain features after a period of time, and some games will prevent you from using the feature until a specific time. Be sure to read the score/instruction card as they spell it out nicely. Play a few games to ensure you understand how it works.
    For a project:
    Inside, you want to rotate the little fans on the mixer (at the top of the back door, generally), and control unit (bottom middle of backbox), and ensure that the first cam or two rotates. Look for burned wires - not discolored, as you'll find that commonly - but I mean charred wires, and rust.
    A bit of rust on the coin door won't hurt a thing, nor will a bit of rust on the siderails. Most bingos that were operated will have some grease or oil deposits floating around, won't hurt you - of course, the cleaner the better.
    You can also check around for obvious cut out units.
    That's generally what I look for in a project. Well, that and a solid cabinet.
    If you ever have a question, feel free to shoot me a message - I like to think I'm easy to reach and am more than happy to help someone new get a machine and get it going!

1 month later
    #262 8 years ago

I've had a couple Can-Cans, great game and yours looks great. Luv the OK games....................

Quoted from SteveinTexas:

Come on, that's not a bingo smell its a bingo stink! That old cow shin squeezed neadsfoot oil, cigarette tar and 50 years stewing. Phew!
    I bleached / washed mine during the restore and it only hums a bit now .
    Love my Can Can machine more than most of my pinballs.
    Cool_Can_Can_Bingo_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WIZ.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bingo-hunting?tu=WIZ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.