(Topic ID: 39906)

Bingo hunting ?

By HELLODEADCITY

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Its_Alive_(resized).JPG
    Aug_trip_092_(resized).jpg
    Aug_trip_097_(resized).jpg (© hERE)
    IMG_6605_(resized).JPG
    IMG_6603_(resized).JPG
    IMG_6602_(resized).JPG
    IMG_6600_(resized).JPG
    SHOWTIME_(resized).JPG
    Cool_Can_Can_Bingo_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    BingDeal10-7-15_344.jpg
    BingDeal10-7-15_343.jpg
    BingDeal10-7-15_346.jpg
    There are 270 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
    #151 10 years ago

seattle.craigslist.org link

There's a night club on craigslist just North of Seattle for $100 OBO, cracked backglass. If it were closer I might have grabbed it. That's an 8 hour round trip for me...

#152 10 years ago

We forgot to mention the number 2 and 18 spot feature and four corners features. This early 50's woodrail is packed with plenty to do for any bingo player and the artwork is nice.

#153 10 years ago

And after 5th ball, makes all the difference. Was this the first bingo to have it?

#154 10 years ago
    Quoted from nick-the-greek:

And after 5th ball, makes all the difference. Was this the first bingo to have it?

Yes it was.

In Oct of 1955 Bally introduced the first Magic Squares game called Broadway. This game had the before 5th ball feature.

#155 10 years ago
    Quoted from Vic_Camp:

In Oct of 1955 Bally introduced the first Magic Squares game called Broadway.

My grandfather had once owned it but for some reason the backglass where the numbers showed through were painted over in green,I still have the glass and only the glass.
    Maybe he had a run in with the gambling police.

#156 10 years ago

Here is the picture.

IMG_4905.JPGIMG_4905.JPG
    #157 10 years ago

And another w/o the flash.

IMG_4906.JPGIMG_4906.JPG
    #158 10 years ago

This is what it should look like...........
    WoW............ This is really Weird what they did to your Bingo !

bg-broadway-1.jpgbg-broadway-1.jpg

#159 10 years ago

The green paint is on the outside,so it can be removed w/o damage, gambling was so taboo back then.

#160 10 years ago

t looks like they killed the high payout features

#161 10 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

...jesus christ

is LORD! Don't use his name in vain. That would be commandment #2.
    “You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.
    Just sayin'.

#162 10 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

t looks like they killed the high payout features

Yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, plus a lot more!
    Why the numbers ?
    When do we see your Cypress Gardens in action ?

#163 10 years ago
    Quoted from Vic_Camp:

Yes it was.
    In Oct of 1955 Bally introduced the first Magic Squares game called Broadway. This game had the before 5th ball feature.

Yes, but with before 5th ball, you could not score any line until the magic squares were locked. If you had 2 possible winning lines, you could only score one.
    After 5th ball allowed scoring after 4th ball was shot and the squares could still be moved until after 5th, meaning multiple lines could score. The squares could also be set for the best option before extra balls were tried for.
    I think it made a massive difference to the games.

#164 10 years ago

Here is a Sirmo "Louisiana" in Pittsburgh CL that the guy is asking $75 for it. Man check out that cabinet!!!
    pittsburgh.craigslist.org link
    Post edited by meSz : Added link

#165 10 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

Man check out that cabinet!!!

Looks like fine furniture.

#166 10 years ago

Here are some cheap bingos for anyone interested...in Europe.

EUbingo.jpgEUbingo.jpg

#167 10 years ago

What a waste. Those would be good for parts if nothing else. Where is it?

#168 10 years ago
    Quoted from nick-the-greek:

What a waste. Those would be good for parts if nothing else. Where is it?

Not 100% sure; but the guy that has the picture is from Belgium.

#169 10 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

Here is a Sirmo "Louisiana" in Pittsburgh CL that the guy is asking $75 for it. Man check out that cabinet!!!
    pittsburgh.craigslist.org link
    Post edited by meSz : Added link

I have a New Continental Golden 6 card Bingo Pinball Machine produced by G.A.A. in Belgium.

Last Thursday night i open up my collection to some seasoned bingo pinball players from Newark NJ that i use to play with back in the 1960's and 70's. One guy who was my partener playing bingos back then hit my New Continental Golden for 45,000 replays.

Yes...45,00 replays in one game. It sent a code stating on the display that read CALL TECH. I remember i programmed the NCG to send this message anytime a player hit the game for more then 25,00 replays.

You can really gamble on these electronic bingos and win or lose a lot of cash in a short time period.
    Great machines if you can get them to work. For 75.00 i would be all over that game.
    NCG full view 009-587.jpgNCG full view 009-587.jpgNCG playfield top arch  050-827.jpgNCG playfield top arch 050-827.jpg
    [attachment=1394540,null]

[attachment=1394540,]
    1 week later
    #170 10 years ago

I have a line on two unknown woodrail bingos. Going to take a look next week.....

#171 10 years ago

Just wanted to mention a Score I had yesterday for the 'Bingo Guys' here.......
    5 in a Line @ 150 with only 4 balls. I don't think I will ever top that.
    # 25 was spotted & #21 wasn't needed. I pulled the shooter and just stepped away from the machine!
    * I also found out the Score reel stops at 699..........FWIW.
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e83/JKnPA/IMG_1895.jpg
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e83/JKnPA/IMG_1897.jpg

#172 10 years ago

Score reels stop at anything between 699 and 899 on a lot of them. I thought my County Fair had a fault when it stopped at 899. Then I found Sun Valley does the same.I asked around and it seems it is normal.

#173 10 years ago

Here is a Bally Night Club backglass i got with a game i bought some years ago. I have the whole game in storage too.
    may 26th 079.jpgmay 26th 079.jpg

#174 10 years ago
    Quoted from schudel5:

Not 100% sure; but the guy that has the picture is from Belgium.

From Belgium...Isn't that wierd?

#175 10 years ago

Bally Silver Sails Bingo Pinball Machine 1962 - $2600

smd.craigslist.org link

#176 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pin-it:

Bally Silver Sails Bingo Pinball Machine 1962 - $2600
    smd.craigslist.org link

UGH.............. Never Happen @ $2600
    The Backcase is from a 'Golden Gate' & the playfield cabinet is ???
    The Front is ???

#177 10 years ago

Bally ^^frankenstein bingo.

#178 10 years ago

This day was a good Bingo Hunting day..
    Aug trip 080.jpgAug trip 080.jpgAug trip 082.jpgAug trip 082.jpgAug trip 089.jpgAug trip 089.jpgAug trip 123.jpgAug trip 123.jpg

#179 10 years ago
    Quoted from Vic_Camp:

This day was a good Bingo Hunting day..

Aug trip 080.jpg 233 KB

Aug trip 082.jpg 177 KB

Aug trip 089.jpg 210 KB

Aug trip 123.jpg 188 KB

Wow - that's quite a catch!

#180 10 years ago

Oh Man tell us more about it
    looks pretty Epic

#181 10 years ago

Where are all those bad boys located?

#182 10 years ago

They are long gone. A couple of good pinball friends and i went on a road trip to a place in PA that was in the coin op business. They are no longer in business.
    Aug trip 084.jpgAug trip 084.jpgAug trip 085.jpgAug trip 085.jpgAug trip 090.jpgAug trip 090.jpgAug trip 111.jpgAug trip 111.jpgAug trip 083.jpgAug trip 083.jpgAug trip 097.jpgAug trip 097.jpg

#183 10 years ago

What did they do with all the machines? Some really look like they are in great condition.

#184 10 years ago

He sold the whole lot of them..i think he said overseas.

#185 10 years ago

3ea 1957 Showtime
    1ea 1958 Cypress Gardens
    1ea 1953 Palm Springs
    1ea 1954 HI FI
    1ea 1954 Variety

indianapolis.craigslist.org link

#186 10 years ago

Anybody have any info or feedback on 1951 Bally Coney Island? One for sale (not working) on local CL. Thanks

#188 10 years ago

Anybody have any info or feedback on 1951 Bally Coney Island? One for sale (not working) on local CL. Thanks

This 3 card bingo pinball machine with 3 extra balls feature was the 2nd game ever produced by Bally in 1951. The 1st bingo game ever produced was Bright Lights a 6 card game(no extra balls).The game is much smaller in size than most 1960's and 70's bingos because there just weren't that many mechanical moving parts to pack in the backbox and is easy to move around too. Fast pace action game with just 3 cards,but oh having the luxury of buying in on 3 extra ball makes this game an outstanding player friendly bingo and almost always gives a player some replays every game.

Nice east coast summertime resort theme. Decent artwork for 1951 and attractive coloring throughout entire game with the roller coaster artwork on the cabinet.Come on it's named after the one of the most exciting amusement parks of the century called "Coney Island" you can't go wrong with this sweet playing bingo. The 3 cards on the back glass have all the same number combinations that all the standard 6 cards games have which makes this bingo a 6 card players dream game.

If you enjoy shooting for 5 in a line which is the main objective on any bingo machine then this is the game for you. A good bingo player or novice will have a chance at shooting 5 in a lines frequently because of the 3 extra ball feature which a player has to buy in for at the end of the first 5 balls.

This is a simple bingo to learn how to play and understand the rules. If you are in the market for a bingo and don't what a complicated game to play and want a bingo that is player friendly where a player can win replays most of the time then look no further.

Great looking and playing wood rail bingo pinball machine. I have one in my collection and is more fun to play then most of my bingo because of its simplicity.
    Oct 27th 2004 129.jpgOct 27th 2004 129.jpgOct 27th 2004 134.jpgOct 27th 2004 134.jpgOct 27th 2004 143.jpgOct 27th 2004 143.jpgOct 27th 2004 138.jpgOct 27th 2004 138.jpg

#189 10 years ago

Thanks guys. My parents are from Brooklyn so this is calling me...l

#190 10 years ago
    Quoted from Dbaum88:

Thanks guys. My parents are from Brooklyn so this is calling me...l

See you got the info you needed.^^
    Bring a friend to help lift it though,hope a lot of steps arent involved as those Bingos are heavy compared to an Em pinball.

#191 10 years ago

I don't think that one will be that heavy, there's not a lot in the head.

2 months later
    #193 10 years ago

This guy apparently has a line on several new-in-box Bally Bingo games - Tahiti and Miss Universe - probably not something you run across very often these days!

http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/11985

#194 10 years ago

Both beautiful games but also, IMHO, two of the worst playing Bally bingos. Especially Miss Universe. 18 hole, 3 ball game? Ugh! There's a reason these are still available NIB 40 years after they were built.

#195 10 years ago

They say the necessary is the mother of all inventions.
    I think to be able to take another’s money may just bet that!!

Just look at those inventions

2 months later
    #196 9 years ago

Bingo pinball machine Spot Lite made by Bally.
    boston.craigslist.org link

#197 9 years ago

The operator warehouse sale in Medford, OR supposedly has a huge stash of Bingos. They are going on the online auction block on July 7 with the auction ending around July 27/28 (can't remember what the flyer says).

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-in-medford-interested-in-a-liqudation-sale

Fortunately, they did not bring ANY bingos down for the July 26th Auction at Captains Auction Warehouse in Anahiem, CA. Some traditional "flipper" pinballs did show up along with a number of Flash Slots (Keeney type games).

3 months later
    #198 9 years ago

1962 Silver Sails $2500 (n charleston) charleston.craigslist.org link

#199 9 years ago

This one is a little better in the $$ dept. for sure and its in nice condition as in the previous post.

$650 (Chambersburg) harrisburg.craigslist.org link

#200 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pin-it:

1962 Silver Sails $2500 (n charleston) charleston.craigslist.org link

This Bally's Silver Sails bingo pinball has the golden gate playfield in it and was from the factory.

There are 270 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bingo-hunting/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.