(Topic ID: 84947)

Bingo feedback

By slawnski

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-710.jpg
    image-202.jpg
    image-622.jpg
    image-774.jpg
    image-746.jpg
    image-770.jpg
    image-873.jpg
    image-478.jpg
    image-569.jpg
    image-582.jpg
    image-119.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slawnski.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

So.... I've acquired a lot of bingo machines last weekend. I have room to hold onto 2-3. The remainder need to find new homes. I have:
    2) Double up
    1) Zodiac
    1) Bahama Beach ( incorrect back glass currently has a zodiac bgimage-746.jpgimage-746.jpgimage-873.jpgimage-873.jpgimage-770.jpgimage-770.jpgimage-478.jpgimage-478.jpgimage-569.jpgimage-569.jpgimage-119.jpgimage-119.jpgimage-582.jpgimage-582.jpg)
    1) Miss Universe
    1) Mystic Gate
    1) Border Beauty
    1) Zodiac ( correct backglass)
    1) Bonanza ( head only)
    1) Magic Ring

My question is : what would you keep and what would you pass along? I realize this is subjective but I'd really like a bit of feedback from those that have owned/ played these titles.

#2 10 years ago

Here's a couple photos of Double Up
    image-622.jpgimage-622.jpgimage-774.jpgimage-774.jpgimage-202.jpgimage-202.jpgimage-710.jpgimage-710.jpg

#4 10 years ago

It was a very tough decision. One I had to make rather quickly- I just Struck a deal with a local gentleman- all but Magic Ring, Zodiac, and Double up will be on their way to a new home(s). ( I'll miss Miss Universe....)

#7 10 years ago

yup.... he made on offer on 5 machines as-is; plus the extra head- We had to go back and forth a bit on the 3 that were to stay ( at lease I had to descide) but in the end everybody was happy and the machines will find good homes. I will still need to part with at least one more - at the endof the day I just don't have the room. Keeping 3 for now means that I can move around my shop ( and my living room!)

My boss let me set up Spirit of 76 in our office. By doing that this weekend it afforded me a Bingo spot in the game room and I can squeeze the two other bingos into my shop. I still have a Wizard to finish down there... so many machines so little time....

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from DennisDodel:

Not a lot of love for Miss Universe. Nice art. But 3 ball,18 hole? There's a reason they are always in mint condition. Still a few NIB floating around. Horrible game.

So I got that going for me! There was a last minute push by the wife to let Miss Universe go

#10 10 years ago

I will do just that Nick- I am hoping it's a decent player...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slawnski.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bingo-feedback?tu=slawnski and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.