(Topic ID: 241963)

Billy Mitchell on twitch

By dementedwarlok

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BertoDRINK1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 4 years ago

I guess he is doing a Redemption tour. I've seen him play DK and he is good. He has played and streamed live from Reboot Retrocade in Macon GA several times, i randomly saw him there one Friday night. He played for hours without getting off, he would start over after dieing once before a certain spot and his score at those points was more than probably 98% of people could ever get to, me included.
He has broken his disputed score live now at some arcade over the million mark which isn't the highest score just his disputed score I believe. The man can play and is very approachable, he will talk to anyone and play a game with you or answer any questions you have.
It's not my place to speak of the scandal stuff since I don't know enough about it and honestly don't really care. He's from Florida and does the Florida and Georgia shows regularly so I've chatted with him several times now. Every time I've met him he talked with us about all kinds of stuff and will do the same with anyone. Right before the scandal broke he was SFGE in Atlanta that year and that man was on the floor playing anyone on a Giant 2 player Pacman all 3 days, if he wasn't on that Giant Pacman he was on a regular one or a DK machine just talking to people as he played it was pretty cool to see.
I for one think he is good for the Arcade community even still, this whole mentality of "You have Wronged Us and Now you must pay with your life" is ridiculous. If you get a speeding ticket do you get your license taken away forever. You can always go up to him at show if you got questions about that scandal and he'll tell you his side if you want to hear it if not don't worry about it and go about your life.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BertoDRINK1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/billy-mitchell?tu=BertoDRINK1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.