1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 202 posts
  • 89 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by JWJr
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

hqdefault (resized).jpg
MV5BMzM4NjY1NDg0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODEzNDUwNA@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_ (resized).jpg
29246C2C-088E-4318-B9ED-A14A323B842F (resized).jpeg
E51CB097-D528-4586-ADB4-47AA299DB4E4 (resized).jpeg
GettyImages-589153818-920x584 (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
15238166924231165330974 (resized).jpg
thumbnail (resized).jpeg
4158372113_d3fd83653e (resized).jpg
afp_537913321_70876502 (resized).jpg
roy_shildt_guarding_missile_command_8_7_2005b (resized).JPG
download (3) (resized).jpg
hoodie (resized).jpg
jb (resized).jpg
speedmaybe_by_doctormoodb-db2qx1s.gif
55b13b872acae719008b95ca-750-375 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoby1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#107 1 year ago

This thread is funny as hell....... OMG he cheated. He got stripped of his titles and is now labeled a video game cheater. Ok, so did Tom Brady , every team in Nascar and every sporting event from the beginning of time, lip sync singers ect ecte ect .

I bet this is seriously going to have detrimental life changing recourse....... just wait till he apply's for another job and they ask if he was ever full of shit on his video game scores .

If his hot sauce is good id buy it .... who the fk cares.

#109 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I’m withholding judgement, same as with John Trudeau. Billy was nice to my son, so honestly I don’t GAF about some old score. He’s a very decent guy. Even if he cheated, that just proves that he’s peak Florida, and I can even kinda respect that.

Kinda funny that anyone would even consider video taped worlds records ..... thats just asking for stuff like this to happen.

#111 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I just want people to understand that there’s more to Billy than his stupid American Flag tie, his zipperhead haircut and his tainted world record. Under all that crap is a guy that I would trust to educate my son more than the college I sent my son to. He is a a Good Person, even though he and I might be at the opposite ends of the political spectrum. Nuff said.

YEP..... theres a hell of alot more people right here on this group that we call our friends that screw a fellow pinsider out of a buck by not being totally transparent when selling a game.

You tell me who the fk's worst.

#113 1 year ago
Quoted from TheHueManatee:

Good people, in my books, don't cheat.
If they are willing to lie/cheat about something so insignificant, it leads me to believe they won't hesitate to do the same for serious matters.

Tell that to every major sporting event steroid user.

#130 1 year ago

Good people, in my books, don't cheat.
If they are willing to lie/cheat about something so insignificant, it leads me to believe they won't hesitate to do the same for serious matters.

So your telling us you have never lied in your entire life about anything......I cant wait for this answer.

#133 1 year ago

So your saying you do but not in competition...... Oooooooh my, how do you expect me to believe anything you say from here on in you bad person you.

Now I cant even tell if your last statement is true.

#136 1 year ago

Lol....im outta troll food. Sorry buddy

Just fun'n around on the topic man. Nothing personal. Have a good one.

#140 1 year ago
Quoted from icust298:

Can we also forgive predator Kevin, he was a good guy too? Oh wait that impacted us here at pinside so he’s still an asshole. If lying impacts another group it’s all cool.

Totally a different mess. This guy in no way harmed anyone's life and screwed people out of a few $$$$$$$.

Its like comparing a murderer to a traffic offender.

#180 1 year ago

I blame twin galaxy as much as I blame Billy for this fiasco.

Who it their right mind would document a world record based on a video of such.

It’s basically asking for some sort of foul play IMO

Not saying what happened was right or fair but it seems there is stupidity on both parts

Funny how they want to take away all his credibility, even of his legit records.

Just saying they are really throwing him under the bus for somthing they contributed to by setting up the rules this way

#185 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Video editing wasn't always at the tips of every 9yr old... it used to take significant effort. What other way would you like people to attempt and log these efforts besides live proctors... which can't be everywhere.. and we're talking about tasks that can take many hours to complete.
What you find dumb... is a bit of practicality. Obviously editing is far more advanced, and far far far more accessible today then it was 10, 20, or even 30 years ago.
This was a small grass roots thing... not the NFL.

Never said it was dumb ...... it still does not excuse the fact that with that type of approach it sets up the possibly of fraudulent claims

If you want 100% accuracy all record breaking games should have been played live on select calibrated machines.

#186 1 year ago
Quoted from kevmad:

I disagree. People have to take personal responsibility for their actions. Blaming Twin Galaxy just muddies the waters and spreads blame around so that no one is responsible. This is purely Billy's fault, he decided to cheat, not Twin Galaxy.

I don’t think your getting my point I’m not putting blame on twin galaxy for cheating

It’s their policy of honoring world records based on video tape

Not an expert but is there any other forum that would base a world record solely on a video recording.

None that I’m aware of.

#188 1 year ago

Maybe, in the 80s did Guinness post world records based on video tape evidence.

#190 1 year ago

Maybe, in the 80s did Guinness post world records based on video tape evidence

Not assigning blame...... I’m saying it does not seem like a reliable way to track and recognize world records

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
£ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 25.50
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
€ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 34.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Haus
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 109.99
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 16.00
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet Parts
PinBoltCaps

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoby1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside