(Topic ID: 222143)

Billy Mitchell Scores 1 Mil Live !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Blake

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 183 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by oPinsesame
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

billy-mitchell (resized).jpg
Billy Mitchell Donkey Kong Poster (resized).jpeg
IMG_4068.GIF
swing (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Untitled (resized).png
c0f2ff6b-cfee-4392-b906-af1adec25160_text.gif
mitch-mitchell-hayman (resized).jpg
2ezjza (resized).jpg
F62E224F-B9A8-48EC-94FF-D39A956D5957 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 5 years ago

OK!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Wow. Someone sure has a big mancrush on a dude that plays donkey kong. I find this very bazaar.

There arn't many groups that pinball people are like "Those dudes are f-ing weird;" but the videa game crew might just be one.

#51 5 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

hate to tell you bud...

I'm not your Buddy, Guy.

But the rest of your weird ass post sounded weird. Weird right?

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

By the lack of substance in your counter ill give you more time to think of a proper comeback. Sound good slick?
Thanks
Blake

SoUNds A$ swEEt As THis ThreAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoted from hailrazer:

... eaten with him, etc. ...

Did he bring his own brand hot sauce with him? I picked some of that up and it was pretty good.

#79 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

Don't listen to all these entitled assholes! ...

Time to get the docs to cut back on your meds a bit.

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Black and Billy sitting in a tree......

It's Blake thanks.
Thanks
Blake

#84 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

Tell me right now Stern paychecks do not say Data East on them. Gary considers all the companies he has run the SAME company.

I don't know what the checks say, and I never talk to Gary aboot them. Nor do i talk with Billy, or Wes, Robbie, Hank exc. aboot them.
I don't care if it's the same company or not. I understand you think you've got a real stinger point here but sadly we've all heard this schtick for years. The point you're missing is designers & technology. DE seem cheap because they're cheap compared to W/B of the time. Late upgrading tech like physical switches to optos & shit like that. Start shopping out a bunch of DE & W/B from the 90s and the quality difference isn't a snob issue it's just a fact. I guess you can equate the lower priced DE being like lower priced Sterns vs JJP...not that I want to get into that can of dicks because I personally like Stern more.

"The same company" consists of Gary (if I may be so bold to call him Gary) his vodka bottle, and Borg. Gomez, SR, PL, other programmers/rules people/designers are mostly W/B. I don't know how Sheets fit's in that thought since he was DE first?

#92 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

[quoted image]

Stop trying to relive your childhood with old references!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/billy-mitchell-scores-1-mil-live-?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.