(Topic ID: 222143)

Billy Mitchell Scores 1 Mil Live !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Blake

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 183 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by oPinsesame
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

billy-mitchell (resized).jpg
Billy Mitchell Donkey Kong Poster (resized).jpeg
IMG_4068.GIF
swing (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Untitled (resized).png
c0f2ff6b-cfee-4392-b906-af1adec25160_text.gif
mitch-mitchell-hayman (resized).jpg
2ezjza (resized).jpg
F62E224F-B9A8-48EC-94FF-D39A956D5957 (resized).jpeg
There are 183 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 5 years ago

I want to stay up for a 3 day booger sugar bender with Gary Busey & Billy Mitchell

We’d need strippers tho to make sure it didn’t get too weird

Thanks
PW79

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from hailrazer:

And you fail to realize that the version of Mame they claim he used came out 3 years after his first record where they claimed he used it.

Please provide a source for this claim. I was gracious enough to provide sources to back up my claims, I would expect you to do the same.

That's why they took down the mention of Mame in the final verdict.

As I stated in my correctly cited post, they did mention MAME in the final verdict. As you seemed to have missed it the first time, here it is again:

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/176004-Dispute-Jeremy-Young-Arcade-Donkey-Kong-Points-Hammer-Allowed-Player-Billy-L-Mitchell-Score-1-062-800?p=964048&viewfull=1#post964048

Jeremy’s assertion concluded that not only can original Donkey Kong arcade hardware not produce the board transition images shown in the recordings, but that these transitions were actually generated through the use of MAME (emulation software.)

The rules for submitting scores for the original arcade Donkey Kong competitive leaderboards requires the use of original arcade hardware only. The use of MAME or any other emulation software for submission to these leaderboards is strictly forbidden.

Quoted from hailrazer:

I'm not on "Team Billy". I just am trying to look at all the information presented.

You seem to be wilfully ignoring anything that contradicts your belief that Billy didn't cheat, that's classic Team Billy behaviour.

At the end of the day, it doesn't even matter if he used MAME or not, the stone cold fact is that there is no way for an arcade board to display those transitions. Even the guy Billy himself chose to represent him came to the same conclusion. All TG had to do was prove that original hardware wasn't used, it was just the cherry on the cake that they managed to figure out the version and command line options he used to fake his run.

#103 5 years ago
c0f2ff6b-cfee-4392-b906-af1adec25160_text.gifc0f2ff6b-cfee-4392-b906-af1adec25160_text.gif
#104 5 years ago
Quoted from Sonny_Jim:

Please provide a source for this claim. I was gracious enough to provide sources to back up my claims, I would expect you to do the same.

As I stated in my correctly cited post, they did mention MAME in the final verdict. As you seemed to have missed it the first time, here it is again:
https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/176004-Dispute-Jeremy-Young-Arcade-Donkey-Kong-Points-Hammer-Allowed-Player-Billy-L-Mitchell-Score-1-062-800?p=964048&viewfull=1#post964048

You seem to be wilfully ignoring anything that contradicts your belief that Billy didn't cheat.

Their quote "While we know for certain that an unmodified original DK arcade PCB did not output the display seen in the videotaped score performances, we cannot definitively conclude that what is on the tapes is MAME."

Maybe you missed it?

As to other claims.

Billy's 1,047,000 score was on June 4, 2005 (verification date). The claim was that the girder fingers seen in his footage were produced by using Mame. The only versions that do that started at Version 0.116 which came out in June 10, 2007. The versions before did not do that. So if he used Mame how did he get girder fingers when no available version at that time nor for over 2 years after did that?

http://mamedev.org/oldrel.html

This has nothing to do whether or not I think he cheated. My opinion just like everyone else's doesn't matter.

I just like examining things and seeing if I can figure out what I believe might be the truth based on facts and not conjecture. And as of now all TG has shown is conjecture. They've been quick to say they know for sure what hardware he didn't use , but not what he did use. I want to see the smoking gun or bloody knife

Untitled (resized).pngUntitled (resized).png

#105 5 years ago

I wish somebody would accuse me of cheating.

#106 5 years ago

Nice, now you've given me something to work with rather than just conjecture...

Quoted from hailrazer:

Their quote "While we know for certain that an unmodified original DK arcade PCB did not output the display seen in the videotaped score performances, we cannot definitively conclude that what is on the tapes is MAME."

What is your point here? Your argument was:

That's why they took down the mention of Mame in the final verdict.

You said they removed any mention of MAME in the final verdict, yet they mention it several times. So could you clarify what exactly is your argument here?

Quoted from hailrazer:

The only versions that do that started at Version 0.116 which came out in June 10, 2007

This is incorrect. You can get pre 0.116 versions to display the artifacts if you use the correct command line options, which if you had read the thread you would have noted. Hell someone managed to get a version from 2001 to show the artifacts:

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/176004-Dispute-Jeremy-Young-Arcade-Donkey-Kong-Points-Hammer-Allowed-Player-Billy-L-Mitchell-Score-1-062-800?p=957937&viewfull=1#post957937

Now that we've covered the 'Nuh uh, he would have to have used a time machine for that MAME version', shall we move onto the fact that 2 of the videos he submitted had the incorrect rotation for a direct feed? As in he used the wrong -ror option to match a directfeed setup?

Or the board swap video he himself admitted was faked?

The fact that no one saw him actually play the machine during one of the high score attempts, with the video being streamed from 'another room'.

In my opinion, it's all moot because of my last point:

Quoted from hailrazer:

They've been quick to say they know for sure what hardware he didn't use

It's been proven by his own technician he didn't use original hardware, the rules require that original hardware is to be used. If he didn't follow the rules, then he cheated and his scores were invalid. Although it makes for interesting discussions and it's good to cover every single angle possible when making serious accusations like this, it really doesn't matter what he used to record his high score runs, only that it's been proven to not be original hardware.

Every single argument Team Billy has provided has shown to be demonstrably false, yet people still think it's a conspiracy. If you want, we can cover each argument in turn. Just so we are clear, so far we've covered:

1. TG couldn't prove it was MAME - They don't need to, just that it wasn't original hardware
2. That version of MAME didn't exist at the time - Versions of MAME existed as far back as 2001 that displayed the same artifacts

Would you like to pick a number 3 to discuss?

#107 5 years ago

I just imagine Billy Mitchell practicing Donkey Kong for 10 hours a day since he was proven cheating, as if getting a great score somehow will clear his name now. The allegation was never that he wasn’t a good enough player to get his records, it’s that he was proven submitting illegitimate videos.

Just because you’re a great player doesn’t mean you didn’t cheat. If Lance Armstrong got second place in the Tour De France today, no one would come to his defense and say “See, he is a great cyclist!” because he is forever a disgraced cheater no matter how much real skill he may have.

#108 5 years ago

I thought it was interesting that his son blew through the post game hardware verification Blair Witch style. You couldn't see dips or board markings, the camera was bouncing all over.
Still...he played quite conservative on barrel boards, and left a lot of points on the table by purposely ending his game at 1 million even. There was room to score much higher, but still nowhere near Lakeman.

#109 5 years ago

Wouldn’t be surprised if he passed out a magazine that had congratulations you just got to watch me post a live million score! Pumpkin eater!

#110 5 years ago

This guy is the Pete Rose of Donkey Kong!

#111 5 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#112 5 years ago
Quoted from Sonny_Jim:

Nice, now you've given me something to work with rather than just conjecture...

What is your point here? Your argument was:

You said they removed any mention of MAME in the final verdict, yet they mention it several times. So could you clarify what exactly is your argument here?

This is incorrect. You can get pre 0.116 versions to display the artifacts if you use the correct command line options, which if you had read the thread you would have noted. Hell someone managed to get a version from 2001 to show the artifacts:
https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/176004-Dispute-Jeremy-Young-Arcade-Donkey-Kong-Points-Hammer-Allowed-Player-Billy-L-Mitchell-Score-1-062-800?p=957937&viewfull=1#post957937
Now that we've covered the 'Nuh uh, he would have to have used a time machine for that MAME version', shall we move onto the fact that 2 of the videos he submitted had the incorrect rotation for a direct feed? As in he used the wrong -ror option to match a directfeed setup?
Or the board swap video he himself admitted was faked?
The fact that no one saw him actually play the machine during one of the high score attempts, with the video being streamed from 'another room'.
In my opinion, it's all moot because of my last point:

It's been proven by his own technician he didn't use original hardware, the rules require that original hardware is to be used. If he didn't follow the rules, then he cheated and his scores were invalid. Although it makes for interesting discussions and it's good to cover every single angle possible when making serious accusations like this, it really doesn't matter what he used to record his high score runs, only that it's been proven to not be original hardware.
Every single argument Team Billy has provided has shown to be demonstrably false, yet people still think it's a conspiracy. If you want, we can cover each argument in turn. Just so we are clear, so far we've covered:
1. TG couldn't prove it was MAME - They don't need to, just that it wasn't original hardware
2. That version of MAME didn't exist at the time - Versions of MAME existed as far back as 2001 that displayed the same artifacts
Would you like to pick a number 3 to discuss?

Great info. Thanks for that link to the older Mame versions with command lines. I had never seen that.

#113 5 years ago

Ya, I’m amazed by billy’s Supporters; The burden of proof is on Billy not twin galaxies

Twin galaxies’ only requirement here is to prove that the record was not done on original hardware. -they have.

Twin galaxies has no responsibility to display how he did it. -although they put forth a good theory.

Billy has yet to prove that he can beat the record on original hardware.

#114 5 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

If Lance Armstrong got second place in the Tour De France today, no one would come to his defense and say “See, he is a great cyclist!” because he is forever a disgraced cheater no matter how much real skill he may have.

I dunno man, someone would hehe. You can say almost anything on twitter nowadays.

#115 5 years ago

I’ll say it, Lance Armstrong was a great cyclist. And a verified cheater. Plus by all acccounts a bully and a dick to boot. None of these are mutually exclusive.

Just like Billy Mitchell was clearly a great classic video game player. And also a cheater.

If either of them went on to win more events it would confirm what everyone already knows - they are extremely tallented in their respective fields. But it wouldn’t change the fact that they are proven cheaters, and that their old records don’t belong in the books.

#116 5 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Ya, I’m amazed by billy’s Supporters; The burden of proof is on Billy not twin galaxies
Twin galaxies’ only requirement here is to prove that the record was not done on original hardware. -they have.
Twin galaxies has no responsibility to display how he did it. -although they put forth a good theory.
Billy has yet to prove that he can beat the record on original hardware.

Board bought by reputable dealer (receipts shown)
Board delivered to arcade op not billy (tracking numbers confirmed)
Board installed in DK cab at retail store location and cabinet locked (documented in writing by arcade op/confirmed by store owner)
Whole unit authenticated and inspected by event promoters day before record being set
Billy sets record in live setting on real DK hardware with onlookers
Boards sent to Nintendo for verification (2x) and sent back with receipts
End of story

Say what you want but there is at least one true documented DK record set on Billy Mitchell's behalf. If TG doesn't want to look at the evidence to substantiate that's there choice. But it has been presented to them. Along with a video which they admitted to having in there possession and then losing.

Thanks
Blake

#117 5 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

Board installed in DK cab at retail store location and cabinet locked (documented in writing by arcade op/confirmed by store owner)
Whole unit authenticated and inspected by event promoters day before record being set
End of story
Say what you want but there is at least one true documented DK record set on Billy Mitchell's behalf. If TG doesn't want to look at the evidence to substantiate that's there choice. But it has been presented to them. Along with a video which they admitted to having in there possession and then losing.
Thanks
Blake

swing (resized).jpgswing (resized).jpg
#118 5 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

[quoted image]

thats creative.

Thanks
Blake

#119 5 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

thats creative.
Thanks
Blake

You're welcome.
Todd

#120 5 years ago

I don't get what Billy is trying to accomplish?

The damage is done, the history was made, and that will unfortunately be what folks remember. Yeah he was good but he cheated, got caught and records removed, its GAME OVER.

This clip just comes to mind.

#121 5 years ago

Lmfao. Rob a bank. Get caught and go to jail. Wait there is an eye witness account of previously making a legitimate withdrawal at another bank...so that cancels out the bank robbery. Okay then.

#122 5 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

I don't get what Billy is trying to accomplish?
The damage is done, the history was made, and that will unfortunately be what folks remember. Yeah he was good but he cheated, got caught and records removed, its GAME OVER.

This clip just comes to mind.

Lets say you had maybe 10% of your lively hood associated with this character that you portray or actually are. And maybe you were a little worried about losing that as a result of you being labeled as a cheater. And what if after looking at things you think that the easiest way to get back or secure that 10% is to show the world you are good enough to get the record they showed you cheated to get. Would you play some DK for a few months. 10% is different for everyone. Just a different perspective.

Thanks
Blake

#123 5 years ago

Donkey Kong sucks anyway. How much can he high jump in track and field?

#124 5 years ago

Well if the promotors are anything like the pinball guys that where clueless about the whole Jpop scam, I'd think he has nothing to worry about.

Now picture a dad at a video game conversation, his little kid pulling on his hand and pointing at the guy in the white suit and American tie, daddy who's that?
What do you tell your son.

#125 5 years ago

This is an interesting conversation, but please refrain from the personal attacks. Thanks!

#126 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

. How much can he high jump in track and field?

Are you using the pencil technique??

#127 5 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Well if the promotors are anything like the pinball guys that where clueless about the whole Jpop scam, I'd think he has nothing to worry about.
Now picture a dad at a video game conversation, his little kid pulling on his hand and pointing at the guy in the white suit and American tie, daddy who's that?

ive got a 6 year old boy that when asked who he is and what he has done can tell you pretty quickly. When you play, own, fix, or run a business containing arcade/pinball machines its pretty likely that at some point the little guy or girl is going to get competitive and start trying to beat there previous best score. If they turn out to be pretty good at the game and continue to excel the next logical step is to want to know who the best is.
No need to give anymore information to the kids than can be received. Easy enough to keep all the BS out and avoid the dirty details that may be good lessons to teach or expand on at a more mature time. Just my approach but im the last father to go up to another and tell them how to raise there kids.

Thanks
Blake

#128 5 years ago

Explaining Billy Mitchell to a six year old...

IMG_4068.GIFIMG_4068.GIF
#129 5 years ago

My signed poster just went up in value

Billy Mitchell Donkey Kong Poster (resized).jpegBilly Mitchell Donkey Kong Poster (resized).jpeg
#130 5 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Are you using the pencil technique??

Yes. And on MAME.

#131 5 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Blake would just say, "Honey, that's daddy's mancrush".

#132 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Blake would just say, "Honey, that's daddy's mancrush".

LOL.

Thanks
Blake

#133 5 years ago

Love him or hate him, can we at least all agree that he has the nicest hair of all the competition?

billy-mitchell (resized).jpgbilly-mitchell (resized).jpg

#134 5 years ago

And a little beard evny here too.

USA USA USA!!

Oh but definitely thanks for pointing Blake, like it or not to me it's fun and interesting.

As far as Lance Armstrong goes , I remember this guy at work who was a avid cycling fan and camp Lance all the way. When rumors of drugs and cheating came up he told me that his heart was 60% larger than others and that is what gave him the edge. It was like a gift from God. That's how I like to remember that story.

#135 5 years ago
Quoted from hailrazer:

Great info. Thanks for that link to the older Mame versions with command lines. I had never seen that.

No problem. Here's the thing, Twin Galaxies took literally *months* to come to their decision because they wanted to cover every single angle as they knew how much of a slippery customer Billy and his fanboys can be. Speaking of which:

Quoted from Blake:

End of story

Can you please explain how this has any bearing whatsoever on the evidence he submitted for his 1M+ scores that was proven to be falsified? The board could have been sent by God himself, installed by Jesus and credited up by the Pope, but it makes sod all difference to the fact he submitted videos of footage that could not have come from an arcade machine.

#136 5 years ago
Quoted from Sonny_Jim:

No problem. Here's the thing, Twin Galaxies took literally *months* to come to their decision because they wanted to cover every single angle as they knew how much of a slippery customer Billy and his fanboys can be. Speaking of which:

Can you please explain how this has any bearing whatsoever on the evidence he submitted for his 1M+ scores that was proven to be falsified? The board could have been sent by God himself, installed by Jesus and credited up by the Pope, but it makes sod all difference to the fact he submitted videos of footage that could not have come from an arcade machine.

If you find that information irrelevant in all aspects then i cant help you. I for one am not putting my eggs in the basket of someone (TG) who only shows you there side of the story. But the world needs suckers and next time someone takes advantage of you with a good sales pitch im sure someone like me will be there to pat you on the back and tell you "It's not your fault. Those type of people do it for a living.".

Now open the flood gates for those about to tell me how Billy Mitchell is swindling me : - )

AND GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Blake

#137 5 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

I for one am not putting my eggs in the basket of someone (TG) who only shows you there side of the story.

Two points:

1. Billy was given ample opportunity to come forward and defend himself and he didn't. You have to ask yourself why is that?

2. What other side of the story is there? In all honesty, what single piece of information or evidence could Billy provide at this point which would disprove he sent illegitimate videos to TG in order to take back a world record?

Quoted from Blake:

But the world needs suckers and next time someone takes advantage of you with a good sales pitch im sure someone like me will be there to pat you on the back and tell you "It's not your fault. Those type of people do it for a living.".

Oh my word. So close to self awareness. You can believe whatever you want to believe, but if my child pointed at Billy Mitchell and asked 'Who's that?' I'd say:

'That's a dirty cheater, son. He lies as well. Don't be like Billy'

#138 5 years ago
Quoted from Sonny_Jim:

Two points:
1. Billy was given ample opportunity to come forward and defend himself and he didn't. You have to ask yourself why is that?
2. What other side of the story is there? In all honesty, what single piece of information or evidence could Billy provide at this point which would disprove he sent illegitimate videos to TG in order to take back a world record?

Oh my word. So close to self awareness. You can believe whatever you want to believe, but if my child pointed at Billy Mitchell and asked 'Who's that?' I'd say:
'That's a dirty cheater, son. He lies as well. Don't be like Billy'

You kinda softened up a little bit there in your rebuttal. I don't believe that's all you would point out to your son because if we didn't search for the good in people there would be very little to praise or look up to period. I've never met anyone honest that did not have faults or flaws in there character. I understand what you mean though and i hope for our children's sake you understand my point.

Thanks
Blake

#139 5 years ago

I've spent about 30 seconds looking into this, but it seems to me that Billy Mitchell himself admits that at least one tape he submitted to TG now shows clear indicia that it wasn't recorded on original equipment. This leaves a couple of possible arguments:

1) The original tape would have showed that Billy was using original equipment, but was intentionally tampered with after he submitted it to make it appear he was cheating. (Billy seems to have argued this at times, from what little I've read it sounds extremely unlikely, but then again OJ got off so maybe it creates a "reasonable doubt" for some fans)

2) The recorded performance wasn't on original equipment but it's not Billy's fault, because he bought the machine from a reputable source that vouched for it. I assume that's what all the emails and receipts are meant to show? Sort of a Barry Bonds "my shady trainer slipped those steroids into my shaving cream" defense.

3) Billy knowingly used non-original equipment in the recorded performance, but shouldn't have his other scores scrapped just because he was caught breaking the rules once.

Blake, which of these arguments do you find convincing? Or did I miss one?

#140 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I've spent about 30 seconds looking into this, but it seems to me that Billy Mitchell himself admits that at least one tape he submitted to TG now shows clear indicia that it wasn't recorded on original equipment. This leaves a couple of possible arguments:
1) The original tape would have showed that Billy was using original equipment, but was intentionally tampered with after he submitted it to make it appear he was cheating. (Billy seems to have argued this at times, from what little I've read it sounds extremely unlikely, but then again OJ got off so maybe it creates a "reasonable doubt" for some fans)
2) The recorded performance wasn't on original equipment but it's not Billy's fault, because he bought the machine from a reputable source that vouched for it. I assume that's what all the emails and receipts are meant to show? Sort of a Barry Bonds "my shady trainer slipped those steroids into my shaving cream" defense.
3) Billy knowingly used non-original equipment in the recorded performance, but shouldn't have his other scores scrapped just because he was caught breaking the rules once.
Blake, which of these arguments do you find convincing? Or did I miss one?

i think you should spend more then 30 sec if you care too.

Thanks
Blake

#141 5 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

i think you should spend more then 30 sec if you care too.
Thanks
Blake

Why don't you get me started by telling me which defense you subscribe to?

#142 5 years ago

This perfectly illustrates everything wrong in this country in terms of how people are judged. Some guy gets a stupid drug charge in 1978 at 18 years old and that stays with him FOREVER. Can't get certain jobs , etc even though you paid the penalty for the crime. Why do things keep following you around. If Billy made mistakes, he has been punished, as long as he abides by the rules now he shouldn't get anymore shit. Put an asterisk on his name if you like but all you guys act like you never messed up before. I guess if you never got caught it doesn't count, right

#143 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Why don't you get me started by telling me which defense you subscribe to?

you need to work on your bait a bit. a lot of folks here have got you beat. but there is a whole bunch of folks that are good at riding coat tails, maybe give that a shot. not everyone is meant to lead.

Thanks
Blake

#144 5 years ago

Billy is a character of himself. He's good at video games, really good. He also cheated.

The end.

#145 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

This perfectly illustrates everything wrong in this country in terms of how people are judged. Some guy gets a stupid drug charge in 1978 at 18 years old and that stays with him FOREVER. Can't get certain jobs , etc even though you paid the penalty for the crime. Why do things keep following you around. If Billy made mistakes, he has been punished, as long as he abides by the rules now he shouldn't get anymore shit. Put an asterisk on his name if you like but all you guys act like you never messed up before. I guess if you never got caught it doesn't count, right

Oh plenty of them got caught lol. Im not getting the sense that we are dealing with many smooth operators here. They dont have the balls to admit they are like everyone else. Easy to place yourself on a pedestal. Its another thing to be held in that regard by others.

Thanks
Blake

#146 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

There arn't many groups that pinball people are like "Those dudes are f-ing weird;"

but the videa game crew might just be one.

Hank Hill reference, he always pronounced it videa game,

#147 5 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Billy is a character of himself. He's good at video games, really good. He also cheated.
The end.

This is what I'm talking about. You sound like a child. I'm not trying to be a jerk but guess what players on your favorite sports teams cheat all the time, they just try not to get caught. Baseball was best when they were all juicing anyway.

#148 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

This is what I'm talking about. You sound like a child. I'm not trying to be a jerk but guess what players on your favorite sports teams cheat all the time, they just try not to get caught. Baseball was best when they were all juicing anyway.

remember the Mcguire/Sosa back and forth HR season (cant remember what year maybe 2001?) And Sosa cracked the corked bat in game. Then Barry just obliterates the previous HR record a year or so later. Felt like he was hitting 3 a night. That was a bad ass couple years for the MLB and i dont even like Baseball.

Thanks
Blake

#149 5 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

End of story
Thanks
Blake

Just noticed the haters really piling on at this post. Keep them (-1) coming. Shows your weakness for others opinions and how much they mean to you.

Thanks
Blake

#150 5 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

you need to work on your bait a bit. a lot of folks here have got you beat. but there is a whole bunch of folks that are good at riding coat tails, maybe give that a shot. not everyone is meant to lead.
Thanks
Blake

In what way am I trying to "bait" you into anything? I don't really care about Billy Mitchell or Donkey Kong scores, it's true, but I've found this thread to be interesting and entertaining. But how can we have a meaningful discussion if you won't tell me what you think actually happened?

There are 183 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/billy-mitchell-scores-1-mil-live-/page/3?hl=hailrazer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.