• 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 65 days ago by Azmodeus
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0058.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot 2023-08-02 at 19-26-50 Billy Mitchell contests game record removals & demands reinstatement Arcade and video games Pi
some-people-are-so-touchy-get-over-it (resized).png
e2138b518a99b793c575bd215a7cca513feaddd5 (resized).png
6A501C77-9F64-4C66-88FF-69BB16ED450A (resized).jpeg
2f9.gif
D6B21953-CF97-4AB5-BCCD-0DC50EFA97CD (resized).jpeg
A2BEDEB0-9CFA-4248-B9E6-76C5CF141DEA (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20221111-190855 (resized).png
58FB2E43-4B7A-4E3B-A781-03E6B14D9434 (resized).jpeg
79BBD52B-200D-48FC-8ED6-F7F847E89620 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #219 Guinness reinstated Billy Mitchell's scores Posted by CNKay (3 years ago)

Post #401 Links to court case summaries Posted by ForceFlow (4 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckydogg420.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 4 years ago

By reading that little blurb from his evidence report, it almost seems like all of his evidence is hearsay, second hand account or 30 year old memories.

He will need some very compelling evidence to get his records restored, I don’t know if this will be enough to actually prove anything.

#39 4 years ago

They should tell billy Mitchell about Pete Rose; get caught cheating and loose all of your records.

Quoted from gdonovan:

All he has to do is play the game at a public venue to lay the charge to rest one would think

As long as it’s not a room filled with just his friends.

2 weeks later
#183 4 years ago

Looks like billy is running out of options.

2 weeks later
#206 4 years ago

This popped into my YouTube feed last night. I watched a couple minutes before I got bored. The stream was posted this morning. OVER 4 HOURS LONG. I just jumped to the end and didn’t see a kill screen. I don’t know how well the event went.

#207 4 years ago

Part 2.

He didn’t succeed

8 months later
#224 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

How come no one has ever come up with a way for a computer to learn and play DK

Quite often in the video game speed running community you’ll see TAS runs, these are tool assisted speed runs done by computer to help human players discover new tricks. It won’t be long till someone gets a perfect game with a TASbot for donkey Kong.

I did a quick 30 second youtube search and didn’t find a full run video, but it might have been done already

1 month later
#248 3 years ago

Billy’s still at it, filing a lawsuit against anyone at that disputes his records.

9 months later
3 months later
#251 2 years ago

I saw that last night, unfortunately for billy the laws where Karl lives are different then they are in the USA. I doubt this will go far.

Billy is just an angry child stamping his feet

#256 2 years ago

I just watched a podcast that mentions Billy Mitchell forgot to renew his webpage license; so someone else swooped in an took it.

http://perfectpacman.com

Now it just documents Billy’s fraud.

#257 2 years ago
E9952BFB-F07B-4A19-AB5E-DF86B7DCBE7F (resized).pngE9952BFB-F07B-4A19-AB5E-DF86B7DCBE7F (resized).png
6 months later
6 months later
#273 1 year ago

Billy is suing for defamation, even though his scores are a lie

2 months later
#299 1 year ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Didn't the governing body for these records provide the machine in question or was this Billy's machine? That makes a difference imo.

Hahahaha. The guy in the ref shirt is Todd rogers, he’s a bigger fake then Billy is.

A2BEDEB0-9CFA-4248-B9E6-76C5CF141DEA (resized).jpegA2BEDEB0-9CFA-4248-B9E6-76C5CF141DEA (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#318 1 year ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Who the fuck cares about this guy anymore?

Nobody. I think it’s all of the people billy sues for proving that he’s a crook that we care about. He didn’t realize 30 years ago that some future technology would eventually prove he’s a scammer. So he got used to living the life of someone who is important but can’t handle the truth of the situation now that it’s come to light.

It’s like a criminal that thought he was free and clear of his crimes, but then DNA evidence comes along years later to haunt him of his past.

2 months later
#351 11 months ago

We’re talking about a game that hasn’t evolved in the last 30+ years, not a world record attempt for the fastest play through where new strategies are found and need to be learned to stay competitive. I think it would kinda be like chess, once you reach a certain level of skill you will retain that ability for life.

3 months later
#377 8 months ago

Karl released a second video the other day too.

4 months later
#409 3 months ago

I had that pop up in my feed the other day and want to watch it, but I’ll do that at 2x speed

1 month later
#422 68 days ago

I think one of Billy’s biggest mistakes was not knowing the differences between the American and Australian court systems, and his fight against Karl will be a lot more difficult. Imho Karl won’t settle early and Billy will have to pay Karl’s legal fees when he loses

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckydogg420.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/billy-mitchell-contests-game-record-removals-amp-demands-reinstatement?tu=luckydogg420 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.