Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by DK
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180204_161939 (resized).jpg
    07-27-10_1050 (resized).jpg
    worlds-best-pinball-player-machine-game-balls-t-shirt-gifts (resized).jpg
    longest-fingernails-on-a-single-hand-ever-header_tcm25-398812 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brazy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 6 years ago

it's going to come down to in person attempts to break records or nothing... that solves the problem . I would say it sucks for introverts but hey.. out might get them out of the house!

#36 6 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Meh? That Dragster record has been contested for a VERY long time.

Does Weibe or honestly most of these guys come off as extroverts? I didn't think so. Mitchell is an exception, not the rule. I think them making attempts for WR's be done in a public location is great. Can remove a lot of the questions about people dicking with hardware or using emulators, and I say that as someone that would MASSIVELY prefer to not be in a crowd of people 99.9% of the time.

I don't think so either...i was making a joke.. but hey they won't come out and fight me so does it matter?ha ha.. that was a joke also. I agree though, I'm not a fan of crowds myself. I think it is a great movie though and I'd say mostly accurate as i don't think they are totally acting...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brazy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/billy-mitchell-and-donkey-kong?tu=brazy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.