• Latest reply 7 years ago by romulusx
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BOP.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Last night I finally joined the Billionaire Club on "The Machine Bride of Pinbot", in the same game I also had a jackpot for 1.5million...wish I hadn't gotten the 8million jackpot the game before.

#2 10 years ago

Ok, now go for a second billion during the same multiball. I've never done it but have seen it.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from JC_Pins:

Ok, now go for a second billion during the same multiball. I've never done it but have seen it.

I am not a great player, but can sometimes get Billionaire club on my father in law's BoP. Seems that option comes up a lot, but it is still satisfying. The heartbeat ramp is brutal, at least on ours.

I hate it when you get the jackpot and someone else has just gotten it, LOL

Love the transformation sequence in that game. The software is incredibly well done.

Congrats to you for making it to the billionaire's club!

Chris

#4 10 years ago

I've done it, but only with the glass off.
Congrats!

#5 10 years ago

Damn... Thought I was joining a more exclusive club to vacation with in Monte Carlo

#6 10 years ago

Oops! I thought this was going to be another thread about people flipping Stern LEs.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

I've done it, but only with the glass off.
Congrats!

Same here ..... @ 10:00 ,, Now I'm Enjoy-n Jackbot ( 2nd Video )

#8 10 years ago

It's pretty easy to get multiple billions on the Pinball Arcade version. The billion reward seems to come up more often than it should. Bug probably. I've got 3 billion plus on my ipad and I think 6 billion plus on the 360.

It's a silly idea and sort of spoils the game really.

#9 10 years ago

I cannot hit the left ramp on mine for the life of me... Heart ramp all day long though. Maybe I need to adjust the level of my flippers down a bit.

Quoted from chocky909:

It's pretty easy to get multiple billions on the Pinball Arcade version. The billion reward seems to come up more often than it should. Bug probably. I've got 3 billion plus on my ipad and I thing 6 billion plus on the 360.

Yeah very unbalanced to say the least. I have hit it on pba far too many times. Their versions of tables play way too easy...
I hope that the dutch pinball crew get something out soon, would be nice to have an updated version of bop

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Same here ..... @ 10:00 ,, Now I'm Enjoy-n Jackbot ( 2nd Video )

As always, love your led color choices...

#11 10 years ago

I've adjusted the settings for "the Big Wheel".
Now you can only get Billion 5% of the time.
Or you can set it to 1% if you are using the game in a tournament.
Balancing those high scores is the best you can do with this game.
Just read the manual and you will find out just how to do this.

Peter
www.inkochnito.nl

#12 10 years ago

It's pretty easy to get multiple billions on the Pinball Arcade version. The billion reward seems to come up more often than it should. Bug probably. I've got 3 billion plus on my ipad and I think 6 billion plus on the 360.

I got 3 billion on BOP at SS Billiards when there was one there. The shots were rolling that game!

BOP.jpgBOP.jpg

#13 10 years ago

Congrats. I only did it once when I had my BOP and nobody was there at the time to witness it. They were all in the other room. Argh!

#14 10 years ago

I was hoping for a ultra rich guys pin collection when I opened this thread up

#15 10 years ago

I totally agree about the Billion shot being very unbalanced, for that matter I think the jackpot isn't very good for tourney play either. However I've been playing this game quite a bit the last few weeks and was thrilled to finally join the club. I have no idea what settings the arcade (blairally) has set up the machine with, but I will agree it seems to come up more than anything else on the wheel.

#16 10 years ago

jackpot is fine in tourney play if its a game by game scoring tourney where you are competeing for 1-4 on each game as opposed to score between everyone in the tournament.

#17 10 years ago

i love my BOP and have joined it twice now, great feeling when you do !! just fell short of a double in one game, couldn't hit the heartbeat ramp on the second to lock that billion in.

#18 10 years ago

For tournament purposes I turned the percentage down to 1% and 1sec to get the billionaires club - if anyone gets it on my machine they truly deserve it

#19 10 years ago

I thought it was going to be about those that have hit the billion point shot in IJ...

#20 10 years ago

Does anybody know if the randomness is affected by the amount of time it takes to hit the heart ramp? I get the billion everytime i score the shot within a a couple seconds of the lock, i mean like roll down shoot score, but if i dont make the shot like instantly seems like its probably 1 in 5 i'd guess.

I think its pretty cool the shot is there though, because there is still a separate highscore for non billion games.

#21 10 years ago

the percentage is set in the menu options as well as the amount of time you have to hit the shot and the jackpots etc.

3 years later
#22 7 years ago

Does the jackpot millions rollover even to the next game if not collected?On mine it does
Even after turning game off and back on again I haven't changed my L 5 rooms.What is the
best rom version to install in BOP?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
$ 9.99
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

3,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Firestone, CO
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 9.95
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 9.95
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/billionaire-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.