1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Viggin900
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Anyone know this guy?

[Screenshot removed]

Message exchange:

Evelone
    #1 of 32022-08-07 10:19
    Nice looking machine. I could offer a grand, $1,000.

Let me know if interested.

Thank you

joesaid
    #2 of 311:01
    Ive got an $1100 that Im not sure about.

Evelone
    #3 of 317:55
    I'm guessing that was Bill Russell and he gave you that bid after you told him your highest offer was $1200. Yeah, that offer isn't good anymore, now his offer is $900. I don't bid against myself.

If you are interested in selling it I can come get it this week for $900. You could wait for months in the hope that you can get a few hundred extra bucks, and you probably could, but then my money is no good and I'm wasting time.

If interested reach out, if not good luck with the sale.

Thanks
    Bill Russell

#2 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/evelone

Looks like an active pinsider and a sketchy motherfucker, assuming I'm reading the screenshot correctly. Pinside feedback actually looks good but limited.

#3 1 year ago

Unless you just enjoy getting jerked around or really need $900 I would just ignore it.

In fact, wait for him to come back and prove him a liar when he said 'I don't bid against myself'

#4 1 year ago

I absolutely detest people like him.

#6 1 year ago

Of couse I know him. One of the greatest Boston Celtics to ever play and just sadly passed away. Not sure what he is haunting pinside a week after he is dead?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bill-russell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.