Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 349 posts
  • 117 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by DS_Nadine
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220404_131511.jpg
    bill-ted-robot.jpg
    B5784585-C155-4A84-8314-2A0EBBD43356 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2312 (resized).JPG
    33106977_1849641565088712_1530962756474241024_n (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200825-230551_Google Play Store (resized).jpg
    0684945D-798B-4ADF-AB37-B12A5FB2ACAA.gif
    D3DBA33A-D469-431D-A429-2D3484303D7A.gif
    Screenshot_20190714-005037_Instagram (resized).jpg
    gsp (resized).jpg
    B38A39D5-4860-4CD6-98CE-B57A94831AB6 (resized).jpeg
    EvuZxcQ (resized).png
    98469783-5248-4097-B6A0-C28AA11815FA (resized).jpeg
    F1744629-D46F-4A42-B8AC-2258FF8506CA (resized).jpeg
    E233BB58-D39E-48CC-B08C-4E2259823259.gif
    20181228_215344 (resized).jpg
    There are 349 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.
    #201 4 years ago

Looks great. Party on dudes

#202 4 years ago

I really hope it’s not Bill and Ted...
    Where are the good themes?
    This would mean that in over 2 years from all the pinball compagnies there are only 2 recent licenses that attract non-pinball people in deadpool and guardians of the galaxy

Jurassic world would be an even greater reveal now

#203 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bingovit:

Where are the good thiemes?
    This would mean that in over 2 years from all the pinball compagnies there are only 2 recent licenses that attract non-pinball people in deadpool and guardians of the galaxy

Please tell us you are joking!

#204 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bingovit:

Where are the good thiemes?

Most heinous Dude!

EvuZxcQ (resized).pngEvuZxcQ (resized).png
    #205 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Robbie Robb "In Time" Multiball FTW!

Excellent!!!

#206 4 years ago
    Quoted from mitchel:

Well... new release art from Zombie Yeti...[quoted image][quoted image]

Whoa! That is definitely Bill &Ted! The easter bunny, death, and the evil robot Ted from Bogus journey!

#207 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bingovit:

Where are the good themes?

They Melvined me...

B38A39D5-4860-4CD6-98CE-B57A94831AB6 (resized).jpegB38A39D5-4860-4CD6-98CE-B57A94831AB6 (resized).jpeg
    #208 4 years ago

I'm sure that FP tease is a gig poster. There's no way in hell Jeremey would post unreleased Stern art with enough details to discern what the content is.

#209 4 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

I'm sure that FP tease is a gig poster. There's no way in hell Jeremey would post unreleased Stern art with enough details to discern what the content is.

Unless they told him to.

#210 4 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

Unless they told him to.

Agree. Stern likes to get he rumors started.

#211 4 years ago

I just had a crazy meta thought for a moment. Could this be a prop for the new movie? Ya know, in the 3rd movie there’s a wild stallions pinball machine from some time in their music career. If all the biggest bands have pins, why wouldn’t the wild stallions have one too.

#212 4 years ago
    Quoted from mitchel:

I love ZY art but he doesn't really "nail" comic-portraits of actual people.
    GB translite faces looked a little bit off, this here too partially.

Don't get me wrong:
    Still instabuy!!!

#213 4 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I just had a crazy meta thought for a moment. Could this be a prop for the new movie? Ya know, in the 3rd movie there’s a wild stallions pinball machine from some time in their music career. If all the biggest bands have pins, why wouldn’t the wild stallions have one too.

Just like to add I’ve had a pretty good wake-n-bake today, so I highly doubt this is a movie prop. (See what I did there, highly, hahaha)

#214 4 years ago
    Quoted from mitchel:

Granny S. Preston approves of this!

gsp (resized).jpggsp (resized).jpg
    #215 4 years ago
    Screenshot_20190714-005037_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190714-005037_Instagram (resized).jpg
    #216 4 years ago

Not for pinball? Most non-triumphant!

#217 4 years ago

I still hope they're messing with us and that thing is real.

#218 4 years ago
    Quoted from Stuieb84:

[quoted image]

If its not for pinball, whats it for?

#219 4 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

If its not for pinball, whats it for?

If you follow Yeti's FB you should know that he does a bunch of gig posters. They're often themed; so it could be one of those. Or it could just be something like a limited print for SDCC or something.

#220 4 years ago

Yep it is likely that someone commissioned him to do a poster for an upcoming event. Most likely a screening of Bogus Journey. Screen printed movie posters are very popular these days. ZY art isn't exclusive to just pinball.

#221 4 years ago

Well this is bogus, dudes.

#222 4 years ago

I will keep the rumor alive of sterns bill and Ted!!!!!

Wishful thinking

#223 4 years ago

Tuesday!

#224 4 years ago

How many Stern come out each year on average?

#225 4 years ago

Sounded too good to be true. That Sucks. Would have most definitely been a great pin for sure!

#226 4 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

D3DBA33A-D469-431D-A429-2D3484303D7A.gifD3DBA33A-D469-431D-A429-2D3484303D7A.gif
    #227 4 years ago
    0684945D-798B-4ADF-AB37-B12A5FB2ACAA.gif0684945D-798B-4ADF-AB37-B12A5FB2ACAA.gif
    #228 4 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

#229 4 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

3 Cornerstone (Pro, Premium, LE)
    1 "Boutique" (No Pro, like B66 or Beatles)
    1-2 Vaults/ Reruns
    1-2 Contract games (Supreme, Can Crusher)

#230 4 years ago

In the GoT Code Update STrem Jack Danger just said he's looking forward to reveal "a most excellent game" this thursday on Comic Con.

#231 4 years ago

Yup. I heard it too. We’ll know on Thursday

#232 4 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

In the GoT Code Update STrem Jack Danger just said he's looking forward to reveal "a most excellent game" this thursday on Comic Con.

I wanted to say this first but you beat me to it

#233 4 years ago

So... while I still think Jack is messing with us it's some serious coincidence with ZY sharing Bill & Ted artwork and Brian Eddy mentioning it over and over again.

I kinda... like... it, even if they're messing with us, but I still would be disappointed if it would'nt be B&T on thursday wich can not be the desired effect. :-/

On the other hand, while I personally would like to see Bill & Ted I think Jurassic Whatever would have a wider appeal even tough I'm not interrested.

#234 4 years ago

IMO Jurassic would be a mistake. It’s a tired franchise.

#235 4 years ago

Bill and Ted is coming, it is proven!

Kind of.

While presenting Star Wars Home Jack Danger asked viewers of the stream to talk Gary into 3 licenses. (Pokémon, Power Rangers,...)

None of these were Bill & Ted, wich itself is "the" or at least "one" dream theme of JD, that kinda started the whole thread here.

So that would mean that poor Jack has either given up or the game is allready getting made.

I'd say the later, since he also strongly hinted to a proper reveal the next couple of days.
    But that doesn't mean next game is B&T, it's just he was dropping hints.

It will be an excellent Tuesday!
    (Whenever that tuesday is.)

#236 4 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Kind of.
    While presenting Star Wars Home Jack Danger asked viewers of the stream to talk Gary into 3 licenses. (Pokémon, Power Rangers,...)
    None of these were Bill & Ted, wich itself is "the" or at least "one" dream theme of JD, that kinda started the whole thread here.
    So that would mean that poor Jack has either given up or the game is allready getting made.
    I'd say the later, since he also strongly hinted to a proper reveal the next couple of days.

Have you considered Jack Danger was just trolling people for funsies?

#237 4 years ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

Have you considered Jack Danger was just trolling people for funsies?

I did. I wrote that. You're late.

The "trolling" happened monday (and in every other interview with him, Brian Eddy or Lyman).
    I never believed that today was the day Bill & Ted was gonna be revealled with that a "most excellent game" tease/ trolling.

But NOT mentioning it is hardly trolling.

And no that 3 licenses he proposes aren't trolling either, since that mockups he created would mean too much effort for most grown people.

In addition:
    When I write "IT IS PROVEN", do you think I'm serious?

#238 4 years ago

I would love to see this movie made. It has great possibilities.

#239 4 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

I would love to see this movie made. It has great possibilities.

The movie is made. Come and get it!

#240 4 years ago

So, since the next game obviously seems to be Jurassic Park and a Keith Elwin game, the rumor that Brian Eddy is doing Bill & Ted (and cleaning a lot of microwaves) have not yet been debunked.

SO IT IS 100% TRUE!!!

I wonder if they do a 4th cornerstone game this year, since Munsters should've been last year.
    Brian Eddy game taking until 2020 seems a bit off.

#241 4 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Kind of.

Hard to miss more than this prediction given what actually happened on Tuesday

#242 4 years ago
    Quoted from tpir:

Hard to miss more than this prediction given what actually happened on Tuesday

Non, no, no... as I stated way earlier in this thread there will be no more tuesdays until the reveal of Bill & Ted.

5 months later
    #243 4 years ago

I miss me some Bill and Ted speculation.

#244 4 years ago
    Quoted from Scoot:

I miss me some Bill and Ted speculation.

Asked Brian recently how it's coming along: It's secret!

Asked Jack & Jody yesterday: They're working on it!

They're joking of course (is Jack?) but I will remain asking whenever I watch a stream.

#245 4 years ago

It needs to have a ramp like white water coming down the left side in order to tie in Napolean's plunge! Of course a phone booth to shoot in to time warp. Oh yeah a jackpot that stops time in order to make the grade. Dude totally rad! Awesome.

#246 4 years ago
    Quoted from Viggin900:

It needs to have a ramp like white water coming down the left side in order to tie in Napolean's plunge! Of course a phone booth to shoot in to time warp. Oh yeah a jackpot that stops time in order to make the grade. Dude totally rad! Awesome.

Phone booth style like X Files file cabinet.
    'JackPot' freeze similair to Space Shuttle.

#247 4 years ago

Would this title be good if Spooky made it?

#248 4 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

Would this title be good if Spooky made it?

Good question, I hate say it but Stern would be best,not a boutique kinda of title. Maybe its the 80s theme from deep root thats hush hush?

1 week later
    #249 4 years ago

Randomly dropping some quotes from Bill & Ted in conversations and surprisingly people get it and answer accordingly.

Wouldn‘t have thought so.

I‘d never dare to assume that Bill & Ted is a relevant IP nowadays but it stuck with people.

(And plz keep in mind it‘s really, really dead here, the recent-ish comic books and other stuff never made it overseas.)

Would so love to get just a feel good pinball game with’em.

Looking forward to the new movie.

#250 4 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Randomly dropping some quotes from Bill & Ted in conversations and surprisingly people get it and answer accordingly.
    Wouldn‘t have thought so.
    I‘d never dare to assume that Bill & Ted is a relevant IP nowadays but it stuck with people.
    (And plz keep in mind it‘s really, really dead here, the recent-ish comic books and other stuff never made it overseas.)
    Would so love to get just a feel good pinball game with’em.
    Looking forward to the new movie.

The new movie is going to be killer. Can’t wait to see it.

There are 349 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bill-and-ted-s-excellent-adventure/page/5?hl=ds_nadine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.